Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 3. (Read 113344 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 04:38:21 AM
According to the teachings of magicians, everything that is inexplicable is classified as unidentified. And the main meaning of life for the intelligent man - is to know Unidentified. This requires not just be a scientist researcher, it requires to be a practitioner of magic.
Activity: 164
December 17, 2016, 07:42:10 PM
We are living in the enormous universe with a lot of mysterious things we are not able to explain yet. There are billions of galaxies and trillions of stars out there so I believe that there are aliens on other planets.
And how then to treat the fact that the moon at all artificial object and its made by aliens. As if that is their base, and because of them, no one flies to the moon.
Activity: 195
December 17, 2016, 06:56:08 PM
ufo and aliens are different things lol. The first is a flying object you can't identify. (probably nothing special most of the time) The second is probably real, but there is no reason to believe they are here on Earth.

But what is the same because the flies in the sky and in space. Is it that we show or want us to believe, that it is superfluous garbage. Or visual illusion.
Activity: 189
December 17, 2016, 06:23:33 PM
UFO is real many video in youtube
but i never see it by my self Grin

about fact not only video
if use only video i think can manipulation
And stories and videos are always very much as if people see UFOs all the time. But for some reason I have never seen such a phenomenon. J asked why.
Activity: 204
December 17, 2016, 05:44:51 PM
Many forecasters have already said that there will be soon a time when all mankind will meet and get acquainted with the creatures, or rather alien to our soil. Very interesting how it will happen.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
November 30, 2016, 06:32:56 PM

All high technology, we have received not by aliens. In fact, there is another explanation. In 1960, Frank Drake suggested search such signals in other star systems, using large radio dishes, which initiated the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI). Over the past half- century, we have got much more effective ways of communication around the world, than the transmission of radio and television signals.
Activity: 358
November 30, 2016, 06:29:52 PM

Activity: 403
Less is more
November 30, 2016, 06:25:59 PM
We are living in the enormous universe with a lot of mysterious things we are not able to explain yet. There are billions of galaxies and trillions of stars out there so I believe that there are aliens on other planets.
Activity: 234
November 30, 2016, 05:59:28 PM
Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

Aliens on the other hand...well let's stick to the facts.
The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there
This planets called earth-like.

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
So to answer the question
Is ALIEN life out there: Definitely, the probability is to high to be not.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Probably all the people who personally saw UFOs on their own eyes really happy. I would be on such a spectacle would he refused.

Any kind of alien to which people can come into contact, most likely, will not be like us or Semynoha creations from recently shown the movie "Independence Day." If extraterrestrial kind will be developed enough to send signals that can catch the Terrans, most likely, it has reset their biological vestments and become a form of machine intelligence.
Activity: 270
November 30, 2016, 05:21:11 PM
There are a million different theories regarding whether there are aliens, as they can be and what we should do in the event of a collision with them. Just imagine the day when we get into a contact with another world or conclude an alliance with him and start a new era of cultural exchange to intergalactic scales, or start a war for survival. Scary? Well, what can I do. God does not play dice.
Activity: 275
November 30, 2016, 04:57:16 PM
Let's see, every flying object that shows up on a radar is flagged as UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) before it's got called and identified itself or has a transponder that does that automatically.
So yes UFOs do exist. For me every flying object I can't identify is an ufo, so they are pretty common.

The universe is very very big. There are so many planets out there that it's hard to imagine.
Some of these planes are in a solar system in a distance to a star in the zone where life is possible. Still a very great number.
The planet must have certain elements to support life -> Still many planets out there

Other earth-like planets in our solar system are Mars and Venus. So every time someone cries "We found an other earth-like planet" be aware it could just be a other Venus.

Scientists have found other criteria that are required to support life but hard to check with our current technology some of them are
* The solar system must have an giant planet in an higher orbit than the planet that supports life. This giant planet attracts meteors and other objects and minimize the change that an object hits the life supporting planet
* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Taking all that into consideration and use some statistical methods there are still millions of planets left that could support life in our galaxy alone.

There are evidence that some stone samples from meteors contains fossils of bacteria, there is a debate about if the bacteria entered the meteor after the impact or not. But I believe it is possible that for examples bacteria's could have live on mars.
Is intelligent ALIEN life out there: Well, some are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth....but we have time till your galaxy got sucked into the "great attractor" to find out.

Probably all the people who personally saw UFOs on their own eyes really happy. I would be on such a spectacle would he refused.
Astronomers are constantly finding new planets in distant solar systems. Some scholars suggest that the existence of so many planets proves that somewhere else in the universe should be life. The fact that none of these planets has never been recognized habitable.
Activity: 270
November 30, 2016, 04:39:54 PM
People have sent a rocket to nearly every planet in our solar system. After studying the data, all the planets, except Mars, and perhaps the moons of Jupiter, can be excluded as unfit for life, so there is no one in our solar system.
Activity: 223
November 23, 2016, 04:15:18 PM

* The life supporting planet need's  big enough satellite to create tides. For example our moon does that very well but our moon is to big for our planet and not too long ago it was still a mystery how the earth as got an satellite like the moon.

Activity: 185
November 23, 2016, 03:46:51 PM

Activity: 157
November 23, 2016, 03:24:55 PM
I'm sure that there are aliens or extraterrestial who travels or lives in the outerspace. Earth is describe as a small coin inside a piggy bank or the outerspace. I believe there are also humans out there but not classified as humans but another specie same like us. No one knows, maybe they are already walking with us here on earth just like the movie Men in Black. I'm sure that I no longer live by the time Aliens will invade the earth haha, just kidding. Anyway, that is my stand.
If we take into account the type of movies that called Men in Black, it is better not to believe that we are surrounded by aliens. If we take as a basis of your thoughts movie or TV series The X-Files, it is more serious and plausible.
Activity: 246
November 23, 2016, 03:08:09 PM
Perhaps this is true, but believe that the universe we are not alone prevents only one single thing, and this is a personal conviction.
Activity: 169
November 23, 2016, 02:15:16 PM
In a lot of different YouTube videos there, but the fact is that the whole truth verification can not take place. A lot of witnesses and participants in the event of doubt, but I really did not see anything.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
November 22, 2016, 03:47:31 AM
Activity: 188
November 21, 2016, 01:39:29 PM
I'm sure that there are aliens or extraterrestial who travels or lives in the outerspace. Earth is describe as a small coin inside a piggy bank or the outerspace. I believe there are also humans out there but not classified as humans but another specie same like us. No one knows, maybe they are already walking with us here on earth just like the movie Men in Black. I'm sure that I no longer live by the time Aliens will invade the earth haha, just kidding. Anyway, that is my stand.
Pages:
Jump to: