Pages:
Author

Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ? - page 6. (Read 113344 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
October 25, 2016, 10:52:24 AM
UFO's are real but it doesn't mean they come from distant planets. You will see stange things when you look at a clear night sky observing the stars.

I'm 100% sure there are other life-forms out there just looking at the fact that there are end-less of planets. I believe were not the only human species.

Oure star sisters and brothers are watching uss untill we're evolved enough to handle first contact.

The human race is very young, we're still a type 0 sivilization, we dont know shit about the universe.

Yeah that's true - we're not even close to the size of a tiny grain of sand in this universe and given that, our knowledge about it is also veeery insignificant.

It's kind of amazing when you really get to realize this thought.
legendary
Activity: 3463
Merit: 4429
October 25, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
UFO's are real but it doesn't mean they come from distant planets. You will see stange things when you look at a clear night sky observing the stars.

I'm 100% sure there are other life-forms out there just looking at the fact that there are end-less of planets. I believe were not the only human species.

Oure star sisters and brothers are watching uss untill we're evolved enough to handle first contact.

The human race is very young, we're still a type 0 sivilization, we dont know shit about the universe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
October 25, 2016, 09:11:45 AM
I dont think so ,aliens or Ufo.is just state of mind and i am wondering how it will last longer to be known from.now and then .there's no proof that they really exist so it means they are not real ,it is a just a story transfered person to person .
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
October 24, 2016, 09:48:06 PM
Its pretty simple.   If there are infinity stars and galaxy's and x = life and we are life  x or 1 times infinity stars and galaxy's = infinity life

We are just a grain of sand on a long beach.  Wink

It really is amazing how small we are. Makes you realize your day to day problems really don't mean much.
So true, when i look up at the stars i think the same thing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 24, 2016, 09:21:11 PM
Its pretty simple.   If there are infinity stars and galaxy's and x = life and we are life  x or 1 times infinity stars and galaxy's = infinity life

It really is amazing how small we are. Makes you realize your day to day problems really don't mean much.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 07:10:49 PM
Nope, I suppose that's fake.
October 24, 2016, 07:03:51 PM
Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052

As we move into the last half of 2014, the need for extraterrestrial
disclosure intensifies. Thank you for your kind consideration and response
to my email.

This 4 July weekend I will meet with President Obama’s friend, Ambassador Hamamoto, at the US Mission in Geneva during their Independence Day Celebration. While in Geneva I will also speak at the UN and the European Space Agency regarding why we must move forward with disclosure and specific programs such as manned moon missions, since some scientists and others are calling for moon colonization due to what they perceive is happening on Earth.

John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the benefit of our country and our planet.
Yea i saw that too. To bad hes dead now
October 24, 2016, 07:02:56 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 24, 2016, 06:48:37 PM
Being a matrix and doctor who fan for me this topic is really funny.

Well guys for sure we are not real thinking of matrix version.

If I go on doctor who omg so many theories are coming into my head.

In any cases 80% of what we believe and so on are made from what we read listen see etc. So here is quite non answer
Activity: 9
October 24, 2016, 09:33:30 AM
UFO aliens is nothing
until know scientific nothing life in another planet earth
Activity: 51
October 24, 2016, 07:48:12 AM
i believe we are not alone in this universe
must be another life out there
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2016, 12:31:22 AM
It would be pretty empty universe if it was only us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
October 24, 2016, 12:09:05 AM
IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

Of course they are real.

But maybe it's best for all of us that goverment keep us still in the dark.

Knowing how crazy people are, it would be some massive chaos and hysteria.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 11:50:46 PM
I don't understand how this is even a question..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 12:05:43 PM
IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

what is your review friends?

I Think that If God is Real then These Types Of things are Also Real and  I Also think That Some People Are Believing in these Types Of things and some People Don't Believe So Its My Own Believe that Types Of Things May Be Real.......
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2016, 08:52:07 AM
I do believe in organisms that live on other planets in the universe. But I do not believe that it has intelligence like the humankind. For that reason, I do not believe in UFOs.

I also believe in aliens, but not the one tv. I'm sure that we are not alone, they are out there. Maybe they also thinking if they are alone. I dont consider UFO as alien, they are just unidentified but they are not aliens.
Activity: 361
October 23, 2016, 07:37:02 AM
if ghosts and god can be called aliens then they are real ,other than they are just assumptions and hollywood will be making use of those fantasies
legendary
Activity: 854
October 22, 2016, 03:19:27 PM
Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure

to my email.

This 4 July weekend I will meet with President Obama’s friend, Ambassador Hamamoto, at the US Mission in Geneva during their Independence Day Celebration. While in Geneva I will also speak at the UN and the European Space Agency regarding why we must move forward with disclosure and specific programs such as manned moon missions, since some scientists and others are calling for moon colonization due to what they perceive is happening on Earth.

John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the benefit of our country and our planet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16536900
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
October 22, 2016, 11:30:49 AM

to my email.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
October 22, 2016, 11:11:57 AM
I do believe in organisms that live on other planets in the universe. But I do not believe that it has intelligence like the humankind. For that reason, I do not believe in UFOs.
Pages:
Jump to: