Pages:
Author

Topic: Is USDT Tether safe? - page 25. (Read 23470 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 02:36:01 AM
what security? is security in terms of price? all prices are very difficult to predict, all depends on market users, the more users sell for sure the price goes down, if a lot of users buy then the price will go up, stay focused on the project, the better the project, the more profits. keep learning to pay attention to good projects so that we know developments in the real world and the digital world
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
March 14, 2019, 02:22:53 AM
Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?
As can be seen from the data, the USDT trading volume will exceed the BTC, indicating that the USDT is a stable currency recognized by most investors.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 13, 2019, 01:01:00 PM
tether is one of the stable coins of price. it may be safer to hold a long one because prices don't experience significant increases and decreases.

The aim is that USDT doesn't go up or down at all and so it can be used as a hedging instrument.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 03:14:18 AM
tether is one of the stable coins of price. it may be safer to hold a long one because prices don't experience significant increases and decreases.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 01:20:18 AM
At first I was scared of USDT tether if it was a real token or not.  But when i registered on binance Exchange and I saw I could trade with it. We all know Binance Exchange has built a reputation in blockchain industry . And it's listed in other exchanges even on Sterllar Exchange. So in my opinion it is safe.
Already a year passed since I stop hesitate about USDT. Of course, cause it's on binance it's a good sign but we have to stay update, now tether gonna exist in tron blockchain,and this is a good change for tether to stand out in a competitive market with digital assets.certainly  can trade and hold usdt
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 12, 2019, 11:05:37 PM
Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?

I think it is safe to use, they have legal documents proofing they backed the USDT coin with a real USD in bank.
If they continues to print more USDT, that means they will have to send more USD into their bank.
So far i observe, the price is stable enough to be used as a stable currency in crypto world.

If there is a cryptocurrency coin to be legalized around the globe I think Tether would be a good candidate. Im just worried it is being unlimited in terms of supply. What if someone working on them abuse it and do some illegal task? But being a stable coin this is a much of choice. Btc is aiming for being regulated as etf soon will be acknowledge but still people will look on more legal coins out there.
March 12, 2019, 11:05:03 PM
USDT Tether is stable coin going in the market and investors are using it but in last bull run it performs very well and adopted by smart investors so now. Id any body think that it is not safe then there is many stable coins which may use for the dollar conversion. Because now market is very vast for investors.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
March 12, 2019, 10:19:35 PM

I think it is safe to use, they have legal documents proofing they backed the USDT coin with a real USD in bank.
If they continues to print more USDT, that means they will have to send more USD into their bank.
So far i observe, the price is stable enough to be used as a stable currency in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 12, 2019, 03:18:53 PM
this are stable coins,i think this are safest coins in the market because they are stable in price
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
March 12, 2019, 02:56:58 PM
It is safe I used it before there was a gambling application with free usdt,
And I manage to win some at first I thought it was just a scam but I withdraw all of my profit and safely convert it into BTC.
Activity: 48
March 12, 2019, 02:22:04 PM
At first I was scared of USDT tether if it was a real token or not.  But when i registered on binance Exchange and I saw I could trade with it. We all know Binance Exchange has built a reputation in blockchain industry . And it's listed in other exchanges even on Sterllar Exchange. So in my opinion it is safe.

I agree, USDT being listed on Binance means that it`s absolutely legit. Moreover, Tron is partnering with Tether and launching USDT based on Tron blockchain. They wouldn`t have gone for it without checking everything thoroughly. So I`m sure USDT holders can sleep tight.
legendary
March 12, 2019, 07:30:35 AM

That its listed on exchanges like Binance gives it some credibility as Binance wouldn't risk to be thrown over by USDT.
copper member
Activity: 547
March 11, 2019, 05:03:52 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 11, 2019, 04:40:35 PM
It wasn't safe before because bitfinex weren't transperant about the usd they were holding but after latest audit, they had really the same usd amount on their balance sheet, so it is safe it.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 11, 2019, 03:54:40 PM
I think it's safe, because the USDT Tether has so far been stable like the dollar. You can buy it in large quantities without fear of worry, the price will remain stable
legendary
March 11, 2019, 03:20:20 PM
in my opinion Tether is very safe because it is supported by fiat and also Tether prices are more stable so you don't need to be too afraid your assets will drop low.
Tether users are also very large and that includes evidence if tether is safe.

That it is supported by fiat is in fact the biggest risk because you have to trust the sources that state that enough fiat is there to cover all outstanding tether.
Activity: 546
March 11, 2019, 12:57:13 PM
in my opinion Tether is very safe because it is supported by fiat and also Tether prices are more stable so you don't need to be too afraid your assets will drop low.
Tether users are also very large and that includes evidence if tether is safe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 11, 2019, 12:35:37 PM
I believe it is safe , just like any other stablecoin on cryptomarket . I mean, the concept of security in the cryptocurrency market is absolutely conditional and I personally do not trust 100% to either Tether or any other stablecoin / cryptocurrency. For long term holding I'd rather choose bitcoin than tether , but this is just my personal opinion
Activity: 672
March 11, 2019, 12:25:41 PM
I think that now the USDT will still have great success, especially when the massive investment in cryptocurrency begins. Especially now when cryptocurrencies are probably still at the bottom.
Merit: 250
March 11, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

Tether is safer than bitcoin i guess. the price is not moving and very stable. I don't see any reason why USDT turn to scam coin. It is the most popular stable coin in the market as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: