Pages:
Author

Topic: Is USDT Tether safe? - page 33. (Read 23470 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 21, 2019, 08:13:29 AM
probably i recently see a post that annonce that you can right now redeem your usdt token and withdraw them to your bank account but i think dai is way more superior to tether

USDT is more safe than any other coins in crypto market. It gives you neither profits nor loss if you convert your coins into USDT but if your coins price downs after you convert into USDT, you will be in profits in USDT. I think USDT is safe because it is only stable coin that is preferred by most of the investors to convert.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 08:03:10 AM
probably i recently see a post that annonce that you can right now redeem your usdt token and withdraw them to your bank account but i think dai is way more superior to tether
Activity: 236
Merit: 117
January 21, 2019, 07:58:04 AM
Tether(USDT) is a digital currency linked to fiat currency. All Tethers are first issued on behalf of the Bitcoin blockchain via the Omni Layer protocol. Each issued Tethers is linked to the US dollar one-to-one, corresponding to the US dollar.

The USDT will not show huge fluctuations in the ups and downs only change with the fluctuations in the US dollar exchange rate, and the price is very stable, so its most important significance is to hedge.

Risks of USDT:
Tether is a decentralized digital currency, but not a perfect decentralized company, tether stores all assets as a centralized pledge, so USDT has the following risks:

• Tether company may go bankrupt;
  • The bank in which the company opens an account may go bankrupt;
  • Banks may freeze funds;
  • The company may roll the money;
  • Centralized risk may make the entire system paralyzed.
According to Coinswitch, 1 usdt to eth exchange will give 0.0085 ETH which is a good range for conversion. One can exchange usdt to eth at the best rate at Coinswitch exchange.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
Actually there are more than 1500 hundreds coins that are operating in the market. The market is full of different types of coins but it is difficult to say which is good or which is bad. As of now the, we can say that the tether is safe as it is passing a good day but what it does in the future is uncertain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
All cryptography is a decentralized market of coins on crypto-exchange exchanges. The only centralization on the exchange is the ratio of owners and managers of exchanges to USDT. Mankind how many did not have crypto-coins, the main thing is still the US dollar paper. Therefore, the cryptography community will thoroughly conduct information and other support for USDT for the confidence and tranquility of investors in crypto-coins. This is also safe for USDT.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 03, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
I think tether safe for crypto. they proved their money. There is no reason to believe you. I did not believe in me before but now I believe. based on independent company research.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
I dont think it is safe, anyway, it is a game that compete speed of running away. But fow now, Tether is the most popular one in cryptocurrency world, if it crushes, the whole building crushes, too.,
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
I think this is good news, when it comes to raising the value of bitcoin, and I do not understand your intention to keep usdt safe, are you afraid the price will go down? I never see the price of tether down from 0.99 
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 02, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
People also know that USDT is currently the most stable crypto when the exchange rate fluctuates at $ 1, which is safe crypto when the market drops, investors will exchange their crypto numbers. USDT to save capital, avoid losses. Thus it can be said USDT is currently considered the safest and most stable crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 07:01:58 PM
I don't think there is anything safe up to that extent, I could remember vividly, there was a theft from the TETHER treasury few months back and that really affect thne market entirely then.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 02, 2018, 07:00:08 PM
Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?

This not true all the time.
THink of the market situation when Thether was printed, it was going down hard,poeple where going for Tether or USDT so they needed the extra Tehther in order to keep up with the demand.

But the safety is another matter, i dont believe that they are backing it up, it is not realistic, from where they could get such wast amounts of money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 02, 2018, 06:59:19 PM
Yes

imo, if it's good enough for that Binance CEO to list it, then it's good enough for me to use it

Tether FUD is what costed me the most money since I started trading
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
I've heard a lot of bad things about tether ,at this point I'm not really sure what to believe.  If tether really wasn't backed by enough usd it could cause a major crypto crash.
Activity: 630
July 02, 2018, 06:56:51 PM
USDT is one of the stable coins in the market and I believe it is safe because I hold most of the coin though there has been so allegation against them but that doesn't matter to me
This is certainly a very interesting and tempting idea to keep your money in the equivalent of a dollar. But will your funds be safe if you have repeatedly spoken about the problems of this direction?
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 02, 2018, 06:30:28 PM
USDT is one of the stable coins in the market and I believe it is safe because I hold most of the coin though there has been so allegation against them but that doesn't matter to me
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 06:20:46 PM
I think so, the USDT is safe. Recently, they audited their Bank accounts and confirmed the availability of funds in these accounts.

I have heard that they approved the availability of funds on their bank accounts, but I still do not believe this coin.
It seems to me not safe, and I personally believe, that it will go scam one day.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway  and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 03:03:07 PM
Actually there are more than 1500 hundreds coins that are operating in the market. The market is full of different types of coins but it is difficult to say which is good or which is bad. As of now the, we can say that the tether is safe as it is passing a good day but what it does in the future is uncertain.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
I've used it a few times but not for really long, but a friend of mine who trades a lot more uses it all the time.

We've never had any problem with it, so I believe it's as safe as a crypto can be.
Activity: 566
June 28, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Yes, it is the safest most especially during market fall, it rarely go below dollar value i watch it closely and convert my tokens to tether before market fall.
Pages:
Jump to: