Pages:
Author

Topic: Is USDT Tether safe? - page 35. (Read 23470 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 26, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
People hold millions of dollars in USDT, so literally its safe, if something we can called "safe" in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?
I do not think it should be stored for too long. Digital money is quite risky, just a bad information can devalue completely! Bitconect is an example!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
About what safety do you speak?
USDT as cryptocurrency is safe?
I think so. It is safe no more like BTC or ETH.
USDT as a way to wait a market dump  is safe?
Yes.
But, there are no real things to think that USDT is supported by real dollar. And there are no arguments to think that USDT is safe the same as fiat money (dollar, euro, etc.)
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
June 26, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
At the moment we can say that USDT is safe to use after all they supposedly have enough dollar in reserve to back all tether on June 20, 2018, but right now it would be hard to say that they really have enough money to back all of those tethers entering the circulation. IMO, tether needs to be re-audited in order to ascertain if they really have enough dollars to back all of the circulating supply.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
I think so, the USDT is safe. Recently, they audited their Bank accounts and confirmed the availability of funds in these accounts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 26, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
I don't think it's something we need to worry about.
At least most people in the entire crypto-currency market are using the USDT, so no one is having trouble converting.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 26, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
That is something many people would like to know. Apparenty a law firms has recently say that they are legit, but they are not really audited by any big four.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?
Pages:
Jump to: