Pages:
Author

Topic: Is wallet security important to use? - page 26. (Read 28216 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
Wallet is certainly the safest place to save our coins, but most people actually store their coins in wallet exchanges, when their accounts can be hacked then everything will disappear, so I suggest making a wallet as a place to put coins.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
Well in my opinion I think the best way of protecting our account for hackers is we should definitely use google authenticator for cryptocurrencies wallet security that is nice to protect our coins for hacker.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 08, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
do not rely too much on computer or smart phone. we can record passwords or private key into a book or print out. manual way can still reliable even though the modern era. or use personal encryption to protect data theft so that stolen data can not be opened on other devices.
It is that feeling of relaxation about how their account may be impenetrable or some form of lackadaisical attitude that makes some investors to fall victim in the hands of hackers. Hackers are here for business and if they can, they would be wiping the whole money into their pocket worldwide. Give them a chance and they will never slack, so I wonder why anyone would want to willingly and openly leave their wallet vulnerable for hackers to get into.

Discarding security and going coinless which for someone who is holding some huge worth amount, the last thing they would ever want to be considering at all is not even having a very tight security. That is like a call that no one in their right mind would want to take.

Security is very paramount in this space and anyone who decides to want to do without it is actually trying to play with fire as far as I am concerned.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.
I think the newest type of wallet will only keep your money for a while until the bad guys find a way to break the purse. Because when they want to do bad things, they will have many ways. But we can rest assured that wanting to break an electronic wallet takes a lot of energy and time so we can keep our money. in a long time
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
August 07, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
Very high security to maintain wallet security is a necessity to keep the wallet environment safer and not lose our money.
Anyone that does not take security as something that is highly required in this ecosystem, sure do have a lot of money around to dash away to hackers and scammers. This is one important thing every new and old investor must always keep in mind. It is more like having a bank and you deciding to leave the vault open to the public or not putting extra security just in case.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 03:40:06 AM
It is extremely important to use all wallet security features available when securing your cryptocurrency and the most secure way to store them is using a hardware wallet

Besides that you can optionally store your hardware wallet in a safe to keep it fire proof and protect it from thieves
Activity: 78
August 07, 2018, 03:02:03 AM
the security of your wallet is very important because this day they are a lot of good hacker. all you need is split your crypto to other wallet so you will have a back up and always secure your private key.
Activity: 57
August 07, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
I think purse purse is necessary. Nowadays, hackers are stalking us, probably losing money at any time, so focus on this do not visit bad sites. So you are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
It is more like someone building a castle without a fence and some necessary security around to be able to wade off any attacker. The higher the security, the more it is difficult for an intruder to penetrate, which in this case are the hackers and for those who feel there is no need for security, I guess they will have to wait for the fateful day when they will realize that security is not as expensive and hard to do than losing your funds to some bunch of hackers.

Use of a wallet may differ per individual hence we cannot have a common opinion on wallet security under usage of a wallet. But security must be a basic criteria while choosing the wallet, based on this we may assume how important this aspect is.
Whenever something is made secure, that isn’t just made secure rather there are some basic requirements and best practices that everyone must follow to make good results. This bitcoin is secure and safe but you don’t need to be relaxed and over confident on this security. Hackers are lawyers in search of loopholes that will be obvious when you don’t take care.
Since Bitcoin is an online currency and we all know that there are always hackers who are looking to hack sites and these days digital currencies. That's why these days we often see that exchange is hacked every now and then.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:06:53 PM
I think you can dismiss that and not use the security for your wallet but in that case you should not regret and complain when the hackers will steal your money from it Smiley this is very obvious and simple. This is your money and you need to secure it.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 04, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
Of course a safe wallet is needed to store our crypto currency. Because if we use a wallet that has less security, there could be hackers who want to take the crypto currency that you keep in the wallet.

I prefer that you should use myetherewallet if you are going to invest on an altcoin because it was safe for hackers since it already got a good reputation from different investors who are trading in the market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:44:41 PM
Of course a safe wallet is needed to store our crypto currency. Because if we use a wallet that has less security, there could be hackers who want to take the crypto currency that you keep in the wallet.
Activity: 266
August 04, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
I think that yes. You should always use the wallet security if you don't want to lose money and take risks. It is much safer than using any other way to protect your money. use this one and you will never regret
Activity: 17
August 04, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
The purse security should be in the first place, if you are going to work in the crypt.  Do not need to use a lot of wallets.  Better one is proven.

Yes it is really important because their are so many hackers in this world even you have password in your wallet.Thats why we don't put our wallet password in our phone or that are connected to the internet like sofeware so that it is difficult to the thefts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 02:02:57 PM
I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.

I think we should use security for our coin purses, I usually use the authentication code to secure data from the bitcoin wallet to avoid theft And hackers who are trying to retrieve data from our bitcoin wallets
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Very high security to maintain wallet security is a necessity to keep the wallet environment safer and not lose our money.
Activity: 378
August 04, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
Of course, our wallet security is very important and necessary even in fiat money or whatever, since we store our money there and we have to be wary of our money. I can avoid any problems. because it is a hard working money effort of we.
That's right, it is our own obligation to make our wallets secured because our earnings are being stored in it and we doubled our effort and hard work just to earn profits.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
You should take good precautions:
Your system has been compromised, please do some of the following:
- Create a completely new BitCoin wallet account on a secure PC
- Move all BitCoin to this new wallet (do not delete the wallet on the infected computer)
- Change passwords (especially passwords on encrypted hard drive partitions, some password management applications like KeyPass and other online support services)
- Ensure safety of Bank Wallet
- Restore the whole system
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
Of course, our wallet security is very important and necessary even in fiat money or whatever, since we store our money there and we have to be wary of our money. I can avoid any problems. because it is a hard working money effort of we.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
we should definitely use google authenticator for cryptocurrencies wallet security then only our accounts will be secured
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
Nowadays hacker is consistently hacking several wallets. And if you want to stay aware of this hacking attack then you should definitely use the hard wallet or offline wallet, which will help you to stay safe from hacking attack.
Yes that is right that in current time investors are facing such problems. I think that such issues should be solve on priority bases, because investors now do not find themselves as more secure. The investors also need to make their wallet security more strong by using doubt factors security.
Pages:
Jump to: