Pages:
Author

Topic: Is wallet security important to use? - page 28. (Read 28216 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 03, 2018, 01:57:31 AM
Yes it is very important to use because it helps you transfer value in a convenient way and it allows you to be in control of your money. It has great features with great security concerns.
When you keep something important and worthy in a lock, you need to lock it securely and you do every little step to make things safe and sound. This is same when you count them in bitcoin and wallet. Bitcoin is much expensive for you so you make a lock pair over your wallet. It is your responsibility now that this lock never fails or become vulnerable to any security flaw.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
Nowadays hacker is consistently hacking several wallets. And if you want to stay aware of this hacking attack then you should definitely use the hard wallet or offline wallet, which will help you to stay safe from hacking attack.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
August 01, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
I think if we want to save our wallet from hacker, we should use cold wallet or hard wallet. Security on our wallet is very important because its our money and many hackers right now want to steal every crypto because crypto untraceable. Beside using hard wallet or cold wallet we should keep our private key safe and not share it to anyone
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
wallet security is very important to use because it minimizes hacking because they are constantly evolving and smart, we need to use additional applications for security so that the results of our investments are safely maintained.
It is too much important no doubt about it. If you are going to use a online wallet then there are more chances to hack your account by the hacker, so it is important that you should keep some extra care and to give more security to your online wallet which you are going to you for keeping your crypto currencies.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 31, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
Yes of course because we are talking about money we know their are so many people who greedy in money so if you don't have any security on your wallet ake it sure that they can easily hack your wallet or account and they can get your coins. Their are so many way to secure your coins in your wallet just stored it on the offline wallet to secure from the hackers because in one account we need a security to make it safe.
The essence of this market is the major electronic currency. When entering the market, equip yourself with the skills you need to meet certain conditions: knowledge, security, skills and psychology.
Will achieve the goal in this market privacy and confidentiality of personal information is very important, please protect your property.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
July 31, 2018, 01:58:41 AM
I agree all of us need to be extra careful regarding in handling our wallet.We should make a back-up in order to secure our account and make sure all your private keys are backed-up.Nowadays theres a lots of scammers and thieves so never ever trust anyone regarding your personal account even if its your close frie Be more extra careful in all your actions to avoid loss.
In another words we can say that it's up to you, you can do whatever you want but then when you will lose your money from the wallet just do not complain about that.
There is nothing new in here else that there is a lock and an important thing is kept in there. You are given with a key that is secret one and you aren’t supposed to share it with any one else. So what to be confuse of. You are guard for that lock and your key would be the sole way for hacker or anyone else to get into secrecy. Avoid such carelessness and apply some best practices.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
Yes absolutely, security in our wallet is the very best and important thing we must focus, because in wallet we put our investment and profit, we can't afford to lose it that's why we take extra secutity and cautions if it involves our wallet to avoid being scam/hack by someone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
July 30, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
For me yes because in every wallet there is corresponding security and back up all devise in case of hack. So that in any transactions must maintain the safety of every accounts. A realistic strategy is always needed when securing your digital assets both for long term storage and for everyday use. The safest wallets  are those where the private keys are kept hidden away from the outside world to see.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
July 30, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
Speaking about wallet security, I was always wondering how is it possible to afford, for a private key in a clipboard. Clipboard is available almost for any application and, I'm afraid, even for the browser.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
Yes of course because we are talking about money we know their are so many people who greedy in money so if you don't have any security on your wallet ake it sure that they can easily hack your wallet or account and they can get your coins. Their are so many way to secure your coins in your wallet just stored it on the offline wallet to secure from the hackers because in one account we need a security to make it safe.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
July 30, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
wallet security is very important to use because it minimizes hacking because they are constantly evolving and smart, we need to use additional applications for security so that the results of our investments are safely maintained.
Activity: 116
July 30, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
Yes it is very important to use because it helps you transfer value in a convenient way and it allows you to be in control of your money. It has great features with great security concerns.
Activity: 167
July 28, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
there are so much security tools to secure our wallet, the best tools for secure our wallet is using hardware wallet, if we don't have it, use 2FA Authentication
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
Yes it is very important because in your wallet all of your funds money is there you need to be careful dont give your private key to anyone there are so many fake links now you ket to set backup on your wallet like 2FA. But tue security of your wallet depends on how you protect it.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
I think purse purse is necessary. Nowadays, hackers are stalking us, probably losing money at any time, so focus on this do not visit bad sites. So you are vulnerable to hacker attacks.
It is more like someone building a castle without a fence and some necessary security around to be able to wade off any attacker. The higher the security, the more it is difficult for an intruder to penetrate, which in this case are the hackers and for those who feel there is no need for security, I guess they will have to wait for the fateful day when they will realize that security is not as expensive and hard to do than losing your funds to some bunch of hackers.

Use of a wallet may differ per individual hence we cannot have a common opinion on wallet security under usage of a wallet. But security must be a basic criteria while choosing the wallet, based on this we may assume how important this aspect is.
Whenever something is made secure, that isn’t just made secure rather there are some basic requirements and best practices that everyone must follow to make good results. This bitcoin is secure and safe but you don’t need to be relaxed and over confident on this security. Hackers are lawyers in search of loopholes that will be obvious when you don’t take care.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
July 23, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
I once read for security wallet,
this is just for discussion how to secure the wallet. I do not think there is a security system and there will be no theft in the wallet.

If you choose your wallet or phone software, you need to be extra careful! Remember that bitcoins are stored inside your device. If your computer or phone breaks down, your bitcoin is gone too! Thieves can also take your bitcoin if it gets access. Consider the following tips to avoid losses:

Perform regular backups regularly
Save the backup on another device like in flash or another computer.
Use the encryption feature
With encryption, each transaction requires a login with a password. This prevents thieves who manage to gain access to your computer.
Do not forget the password
Losing a password equals losing your money! Wallet does not provide a password forgot feature.
Learn more please learn how to secure your wallet here: http://bitcoin.org/en/secure-your-wallet

Do you guys have a better idea to avoid theft in the wallet?
Your Knowledge and Ideas will be more helpful if shared.
You should know there are a lot of method to which you can secure your account. Having a backup is a must when making a wallet and if not then make one easy as hell. The encryption setting which you can use Google and any other encryption support can literally max out your security even hackers can inside of your wallet it would also be useless to thensince you have the encrytion holding your wallet. However this doesn't apply on anykind of wallet trading site is one of an example that is not because all trading site hold their coins in their system and if does hacked then there are doomed to fail while some wallet that does not inquire such trades are more secure and useful. Although if I've said too much please correct me if I'm wrong
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 09:26:12 AM
yes it's really importante because many hacker creating fake website using by gmail anthing to just hack the bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
July 23, 2018, 07:35:55 AM
I agree all of us need to be extra careful regarding in handling our wallet.We should make a back-up in order to secure our account and make sure all your private keys are backed-up.Nowadays theres a lots of scammers and thieves so never ever trust anyone regarding your personal account even if its your close frie Be more extra careful in all your actions to avoid loss.
In another words we can say that it's up to you, you can do whatever you want but then when you will lose your money from the wallet just do not complain about that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
Getting your wallet secured is very important for everyone to look at. I lost my $500 with no reason but careless in keeping my ethereum password from people. I advice you not to even save the password.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 23, 2018, 02:05:35 AM
Definitely second action of securing wallet is given for all investors cause at this stage thief have a intelligence too. Making back-up for private keys is a another good way to avoid losses like etherwallet does, but being updated on your accounts day by day make more sense cause you will able to access what are situation happens and process occur in your wallet. Investors loss their investment, because they more rely on the currency but failed to monitor situations in there wallets, this is a common process that every investors should linked to do.  BTC got strike the best currency in the market since it got the trust of all investors and also loyalty since its generated almost a decade, many altcoins tried to surpass BTC in terms of security and protection, but they ends all embarrass. but in general security more depends on the user.
Pages:
Jump to: