Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 19. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
at the end of the day, it depends if a token has intrinsic value which gives investors confidence to hold on to it. Projects like Menlo One rarely get attention here, but I am very much convinced that it will very soon gain mass adoption being the first ICO marketplace ever created. This is a link to an interview of Menlo One's CEO discussing details of the project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
Ofcourse a big YES,token below $1 have a big profit and have a big potential lot of ico today their token under $1 not all succeed but most of them is rising now.Its all worth it token under $1,maybe not now but in the future.All you need is hold,patiently hodl dont panic selling,buy more.dont afraid if market is red,positive always.Me i buy more and hodl for the future.
Activity: 191
June 22, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
I really doubt if you could really earned a good profit from that investment because most of the coins that has a price like that are on beyond the top 1000 coins in CMC or less. I believe you should not buy any coin at this point, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to guess, bitocin prices have been steadily dropping in the past two days and that has caused altcoin sharply reduced
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
For long term holding, buying coins at a price under $1 is really a good thing. Because, even if the growth happens in a large scale can profit making a trade. Similarly, if we leave it as it is we can profit after certain time period of holding. A lot of undervalued coins are in the top 100 in cmc so no need to worry because all of these are all promising. I would suggest to buy tron and cardano while it's still not yet mooning
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
Actually it's a good tactics to buy the coins which are under 1 dollar because buying them in a bulk numbers and holding it for a while when the price doubles up then sell the coins which gives double profit. Its not advisible to buy coin under $1 its so small amount, if you want to earn higher level of money, you need to invest your best amount of money, the more you invest money the more you will earn it
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
below 1 dollars we should check the supply of the coin and check whether the coin growth is as per the roadmap and news for that coin all these points we should consider and invest
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
Ripple is a good coin and it sells for less than a dollar. CEO is a good coin
Activity: 280
June 22, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
Evaluate the coin first,
- Overall purpose of the coin
- Target market
- Team behind (important)
don't invest just because of the hype and be careful of some thousand gaining coin, might done by pump&dump groups
Activity: 8
June 22, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
Wouldn't buy new coin. I just look for minable coins or airdrops. Most coins nowadays are scam
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
June 22, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
Well i have had an experience with some coins that were valued less than a dollars in the past and the only one that has been a success was XRP ripple coins which had a lot of potential and so many people were talking about it and it's features .
I liked the fact that it was backed up and the coins were pre-mined and released in finite quantities in order to control the fluctuations , yet i felt that the down trend was coming up right after the chill that happened so i got rid of all the coins i purchased as soon as it hit 3$ and got the triple of my investment so i was pretty happy with that experience .
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

Your decision should not come from the price of the coin. It should come from the credentials of the coin. There are so many coins in the market that are less than $1. That does not mean that if we invest in these coins, we are somehow assured of a good return after some time. Instead of looking at the price, look at the products of the project and its partnerships as well as the fulfillment of the roadmap. The price does not indicate reliability.
You will buy coins if you know from whom you have to buy and from where you can buy so all these ways and places as well as the processes involving in the market of Bitcoin are easy to understand if you start research about it. Now we have a good opportunity and we should start trading as we know that the current time is favorable for buyers and this would be in our benefit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
In my opinion, I think the value of altcoins less than $ 1 is not really a factor in deciding whether or not it's going well, I know if altcoins are of high value, they will attract more investors but take a look at the ripple, it was successful. However, when investing, no one can predict what the future will be, we need to study the altcoin thoroughly, read the roadmap of the project, see the expert's assessment of it to understand its potential.
Activity: 139
June 21, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
perhaps. should consider in terms of consumers and in terms of utility, efficiency brought about by that product. It is worthy or not, it is not in terms of value. XRP is lower than $ 1 but trading volumes from investors and the support and interest of the community are huge. It will be profitable over time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 01:58:53 PM
of course it's very profitable I usually buy coin at the price of $ 1 for my inventory so when the price goes up I will sell and can take advantage of price increases to sell at high prices and can earn a profit.
Activity: 42
June 21, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
you can buy coins at less than dollar price. but before that you need to check the coin status, coin demand, supply and you need to do your research to evaluate all these factors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 21, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
Check this site first https://matchcoins.info/
I think that low price coins have greatpotencail then big coins for growth if they are not scam. I want to put my investment in low price coins like Ripple because I can hold huge quantity with small investment and when the price grow a little I can make good profits. On the other hands big currencies like bitcoin is not for small investors because of the high price and much volatility.

It seems to me that it makes no sense to keep a large number of coins if they do not have prospects. In any case, you need to first determine the prospects for the future of a particular coin, And then determine with its purchase. Although relatively ripple, I fully agree with you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
Check this site first https://matchcoins.info/
I think that low price coins have greatpotencail then big coins for growth if they are not scam. I want to put my investment in low price coins like Ripple because I can hold huge quantity with small investment and when the price grow a little I can make good profits. On the other hands big currencies like bitcoin is not for small investors because of the high price and much volatility.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

Your decision should not come from the price of the coin. It should come from the credentials of the coin. There are so many coins in the market that are less than $1. That does not mean that if we invest in these coins, we are somehow assured of a good return after some time. Instead of looking at the price, look at the products of the project and its partnerships as well as the fulfillment of the roadmap. The price does not indicate reliability.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 21, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

Yes of course. Less than 1 dollar coin also we have very good and potential coin in market like XRP, ETN,CARDANO, TETHER. Other coins also is good from top 100 ranking. You can check below link to choose best coin.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Check market chart you will get some idea and history of that coins.

I would not recommend to check coinmarketcap anymore since the big accusation against them that they are manipulating the market. There are some alternative to check market chart of the available coins in this crypto community such as coincap.io coingecko coinlib and some other price check sites.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

It is risky for me of course because they can go either ways ebcause they are new that means they do not have the people that can support them they might be the new best altcoins but of course they can akso be one of those shitcoins that are scattered all around the cryptocurrency. If you are gonna ask me if I am gonna invest in that coin I will say  there are a pot of rumors about them but if not then no because they are cheap they are not that that trusted for me.
Pages:
Jump to: