Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 21. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
I'm investing in pennies like this. I believe it will grow taller if you invest in good coin. Currently I am investing in XRP, XVG. I believe these two pennies will bring me much profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
I think yes it is worth it to buy coins under 1 usd but make sure that it is a good coin and potential coin. I usually read the whitepaper, the teams and advisers, roadmaps, community and the product.

I believe that exactly the cheapest altcoins have the better potential. If you follow the charts, you will see that these penny alts are the best gainers. as for my favorites, they are TRON, Ontology, Credits, and Gladius.
Activity: 274
June 18, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
Penny cryptocurrencies may be very attractive to buy,  but such coin may not develop to a point where you will make profit from them.  If you are not familiar with the developers of such coin, my advice will be to stay away from cheap coin.

This is very wise, if think about that, it is always attractive to buy some cheap stuff and be contend with its quantity, but it doesnt mean that you will definitely have a profit from that coins.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
June 17, 2018, 06:42:14 PM
of course it is very profitable because with the price of $ 1 you can get very much profit because the coin price it will become very expensive in the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
I believe in buying coins that have the potential of their project being captivate and having a real life effect in people's lives. Such coin, no matter their prices are likely to see extraordinary rise beyond everyone's imagination. It's more about product than the cost of the coin presently.
Activity: 532
June 17, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
It worth buying a coin at any price.... But the main thing is making profit. As for me I still prefer buying a coin at a price lower under 1$ e.g cent. Because the chance of making more profit is higher than that of coin sold for 1$ and upward.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

High risk high reward. THere are a lot of things that dictate the price behaviour of coins especially during the bear market. It usually is not about the price. How the team knows how to manage an ICO is usually the most overbearing factor that determines price behaviour. a good team will always make the right call to ensure the price is relatively stable
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 17, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
The price of a coin is not a proof of quality (whether positive or negative). You need to investigate a bit deeply if the coin answer to a real need on the market, if the team seems serious, if improvements are planned in the roadmap etc
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
June 17, 2018, 03:55:50 PM
It depends on which token you are going to invest and trade, because the tokens below 1$ haven't the same value and potential, they aren't similar. You need to study the market and the charts of the most interesting coins and then if you predict that some tokens will rise in the future then you can buying. But always keep in mind that the risk is always involved.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
June 17, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
Well a lot of coins are under $1 simply because they have a massive amount of supply, e.g. Ripple, I don't think the price per coin is any indicator of its potential change in value. It might even be better to start trading low value coins because you can hold a higher quantity, and perhaps buy a master node later once it increases in value. Also, lower value coins tend to experience higher liquidity (and volatility) making them good to trade and potentially profit on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
June 17, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
yeah i can give u example good coin like ADA (cardano) or xvg their prices are under $1
something u need to know before u buy the coin under $1 is the project it self , look at the roadmap and keep update at their social media.
if u looking for good coin under 1$
go for ADA and XVG
do HODL for long term Smiley u will gain big profit from that
thats my opinion
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
June 17, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

It would depend if the alternative coins do have a high potential in the market and has a strong supporters definitely it would be a great buy if the starting cost of it is under $1.00 as we all know Bitcoin started up with no value and now look at its value now.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 17, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
of course, the same iota when it cost less than 0.2 dollars, now the coin shows good growth, everything depends on the project
Activity: 22
June 17, 2018, 04:51:10 AM
We can always look for the past performance of that coin if it has a potential to grow.. Though the price is  1 dollar or below that doesn't mean that it would not grow.. I think it's best to buy that coins in a very low price and experience it growing rather than buying it high and then drown..
Activity: 14
June 17, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
you can see its potential from the sale of its tokens at the time of the ICO and there you can conclude that this coin is good or not to invest
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
June 17, 2018, 02:24:33 AM
I love it. I like to invest in coins with a price below 1$ I think it is very profitable because the price is cheap and very potential to rise. select the coins that have a good project like rippel stellar cardano tron
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 17, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

It takes thorough research to know the coin's credibility. Check the team who developed it, the community supporting it and its price chart. Some coins, including those with very low value have a chance to pump. It's total supply also has something to do with its chance to grow. Nevertheless, you can never predict a coin's fate. If you want to play safe, choose those coins that are famous already and have several feedbacks from people.
Activity: 120
June 17, 2018, 12:43:36 AM
Look at the team of that coin, eventhough the price below $1, we don't know that the team prepare fr something big in the future, if the team never be active as well on socmed, forum, etc. We can't believe easily that coin will be grow. Remember that crypto is unpredictable, eventhough the price under $1, who knows it will worth $200 in the future? Do your own research.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 17, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
You must depend on the total supply of the token. The future price will depends upon the number of their supply. If it is around 20M below supply then there is a tendecy that the coin will grow but if it is around 100M above, it is impossible to move upward. Maybe, you will just buying in a bull trap situation.
Activity: 300
June 16, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

i think pikciochain (PKC) will be in the years most talk altcoin now. under 1dollars and it is partnership with neo platform. you can check it up , im an investor also and i want to share what i buy . better check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: