Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 25. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
I know my memory a lot of coins that cost much less than 1$. And as practice shows, such coins have much more potential than those that have already become famous.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
I think the most people are not afraid to invest in cheaper coins. BUt i think its just worth to ivnest in coins under 1$ when the market cap is not to high. Because then they got a potential to rise and you can make a goo profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
that is the usual strategy I use, I buy a coin that has a price of about $ 1 and below the $ 1 price because I see if the coin still has a cheap price it will potentially become very expensive. you better buy a coin that has a useful product for the people.

Same here. Invested in so many low price coins with real product, solid team, active community. I mean why not, right? ETH used to be under 1$. Now watch it price run. You'll get rewarded for your patience. Time is the only thing between me and my lambo lol.
I suggest some of my bag if anyone interested: PRiCVY; DAPS; SUB; ZAP; VIBE; NANO. Anyway, DYOR.
Activity: 26
June 11, 2018, 05:57:55 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
check the past price of that coins.. and research if that coins will have a potential to pump.. Though its one dollar there will be a possibility that it will reach high and high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
that is the usual strategy I use, I buy a coin that has a price of about $ 1 and below the $ 1 price because I see if the coin still has a cheap price it will potentially become very expensive. you better buy a coin that has a useful product for the people.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 12:21:53 AM
I think that the current coins in the market are worth as well worth the investment of everyone equally worth it more or less and even $ 0.5 should also invest, evaluate potential Its ability is that we value its development direction so that we invest
Activity: 14
June 10, 2018, 08:12:49 PM
Check this site first https://matchcoins.info/
Activity: 31
June 10, 2018, 08:07:21 PM
Sure, you look at market, competition, dev team etc. and especially if its a project you believe in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 10, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
It's like the 1st rule to never look at the price of each coin but the market cap. You think 1$ 100 000 000 million max supply is better than 10$ 10 000 000 max supply?
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
June 10, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Any coin under $ 1 has the potential to be a ticket to the moon, but it depends on many factors such as supplies, and its project.
As for deciding, Firstly I read their whitepaper then i look up their roadmap and their background team, that way I decide if the coin has potential or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
I think that everything is possible but the possibility that such coins will increase in their value much is not great . I think that you should buy btc because it is the best possible currency with huge potential
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 01:32:37 PM
if you have a small capital and want to trade to buy cheap coins below $ 1 is very suitable and potentially, a cheap coin worth to trade especially for beginners.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 10, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
Yes of course! As long as the project is good and has the potential to grow then buying a coin under $1 will give you a chance to earn big profit. You just have to search which coin to buy since there are a lot of them that are shitcoins.
I really doubt if you could really earned a good profit from that investment because most of the coins that has a price like that are on beyond the top 1000 coins in CMC or less. And i don't find it a good investments if they are beyond on that level because most of them are likely to be forgotten coins or almost gone in the future. If you want to invest with a profit in return you should be accurate about of your investment so that you could earn with a good ROI.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
No matter the price of the coin, if that coin has high potential let's collect. For example, IOST and Doge have potential to grow up. Nowadays so many coins that have no potential for its project. Price is not a factor to decide to invest on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
Yes of course! As long as the project is good and has the potential to grow then buying a coin under $1 will give you a chance to earn big profit. You just have to search which coin to buy since there are a lot of them that are shitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 10, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
Some time,  new coin that has low price in the market could actually be a diamond in the rough!  Many quality coin are low in price not because they were bad or low quality coin but because market over react to it's price.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 10, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
Of course, I think 15% of them will show their potential in two to three years, you should pay attention to the ideas of coins and their team
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
For me it's just fine to buy 1$ worth of cryptocurrency as long as I have well viewed its project. Of course even though its worth is just little, we still have to foresee the future of coins we are going to buy.
Besides there's nothing wrong in buying other crypto with lower price because who knows its future? It might become greater than bitcoin right?
Nothing is worth good in investment with a single one dollar nowadays, for such transferring fee will cost more than $1 today. You should think another alternative if you want a good profit for you investments and not just like a try and go, you should be sure about of your investment. It is not just like playing a cards with your friends that you guys are just having fun. This is a serious business if you want a serious profit in the process.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

Yes it is worth buying coins less than under $1 dollar, credit coins is one of the coin that cost only less than dollar but still it managed to skyrocket and those who invest in that coin managed to earn a huge amount of profit after the ico become successful.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 10, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
I usually buy a crypto not from price, but from quality of their crypto
I choose crypto which is has good project, team, community,etc

Yeah besides who wants to buy in high price yet have a low market cap? Like you I'll still go for the undervalued yet promising one and will be in the market for long run. Always choose a coin that design to be for long term holding than short as it will just be a waste of time and even money and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: