Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 29. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
 Yes, it is worth it for buying coins under one US dollar ($1) because even if it is not a high amount of investment like to others rich investors, it still can help you to gain profits or income
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

What I believe is worth it, is when you buy at least one type of cryptocurrency there is (or probably just the ones you believe would grow) because if this cryptocurrency grows by hundredfolds, you get to win. What's got to lose anyway if it's just 1 dollar or less, right?

Regarding on how should you decide whether they have the potential or not, is something that I yet have to learn and understand.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Yes buying altcoins under 1$ would be great because altcoins under 1$ can give amazing profits when they go up because cheap coins move faster and when it goes up it goes double.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
this is very interesting as well as playing gambling because the beginning of the occurrence of bitcoin the price is very cheap and we can see for themselves in a few years alone prices are dozens of times. The first thing we can do is to take the same risk as TRX coins that are now emerging at very cheap prices that predicted the end of the year will rise several fold.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 20, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
Like I already said many time before , I never buy coins which worth less then 1$ , only if coins are in pre sale and still didn't get on market. There are so many coins that worth few satoshi and they are long time on market , that coins just need to be ignored. Example look Elite (1337) coin, he worth 1 satoshi , if whole market rise then his price jump to 2 satoshi which is worthless for me. Better buy coins which worth more then 1$ , because there is a chance that he will worth more.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
May 20, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
the price below $1 doesn't determine whether or not the coin is good. but look at the white paper and the coin road map, if both show the future value of the bit. then it's possible the coin price may exceed $1

Not only to watch the coin road map and white paper but you also have to see the developer team how they are performing. Whether they are interested in developing the project and giving results because even if white paper and coin are good and developer team are scammer then investing in that project will mostly give you loss only.
Activity: 431
May 20, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
the price below $1 doesn't determine whether or not the coin is good. but look at the white paper and the coin road map, if both show the future value of the bit. then it's possible the coin price may exceed $1
Activity: 448
Diagon
May 20, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
Maybe you should invest in the IKO? There prices are usually cheaper than the dollar. And after reading the white paper you will understand what the coin's potential is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 05:52:54 AM
Of course, coins value up to 1 dollar have a good growth potential. But it is important to choose the right coins. To do this, you need to conduct a full analysis of the project, to study all the information on the coin, evaluate the prospects for the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 20, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
Some of the very good coins started from under 1$ like NEO , ONT and many others , bitcoin itself was 0.01$ once!
So yes if you can find good potential coins under 1$ , they could give you a real wealth after a while!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
May 20, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
It's depends from the coin though. If that coins is considered worthy in the future or has something promising, you can start buying right now even though the price already above $1. Remember what is happened with railblock or NANO now? It was started from nothing.
Or if you are lucky, just buy and hold some coins which you want then after years, the price could be rising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 20, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
It is worth if the coins is also worth it. Don't come up with that idea,  that's to rubbish.  You can check the potential of coins and how good the team is 😊😊  I will assure you that your investment  is on the goodhands.
Activity: 59
May 20, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
If you trade short term, I do not think much information about it, just rely on technical analysis is okay
Activity: 112
May 20, 2018, 02:41:36 AM
If the coin is rubbish, then I'll never invest in a coin for $ 0.1. There are a lot of coins under $ 1. But you need to choose the coin that has high potential and can grow in the future
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 02:40:51 AM
of course, most of the coins started under 1$. Buy under 1$ and sell when they hit the bull graph.  Smiley SmileyBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
We should buy coins that cost under $ 1. It's easy to make a lot of money if that coin is pumped up to 3 dollars in a short time. But you still have to analyze the coin
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
Choose coins that cost less than $ 1. Mostly when I decide to invest in a certain coin I will check the maximum supply of coins. if the complete supply of coin is 100m. I would buy that coin when the price of the coin is less than $ 1
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 20, 2018, 02:38:03 AM
Every coins has it's purpose and you need to check if the developer had doing their part. Below 1dollar coins has a bigger possiblity to pump more. Look binance it was started at below 1dollar and it skyrocket by more than 3000% in less than a year.

Beacuse binance become second largest exchange, burns its coin each quarter and makes its coin more and more usefull. Not beacuse it was under $. If it was 1000$ it will also jump 3000% to 30 000$. Its all about circulating supply.  
Activity: 59
May 20, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Every coins has it's purpose and you need to check if the developer had doing their part. Below 1dollar coins has a bigger possiblity to pump more. Look binance it was started at below 1dollar and it skyrocket by more than 3000% in less than a year.
Activity: 1
May 20, 2018, 02:00:42 AM
not all coins under 1$ are worth buying, some will perpetually stay in that 1$ range because they are shitcoins while some good potential projects will moon from 1$ to 10$ within a short time when their potentials are being realised. so do your due diligence research before buying any coin
Pages:
Jump to: