Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 25. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If we are talking about safety, I think that at the moment it's much more safer to keep money in the bank. On the other hand, the bank deposit can't be compared with cryptocurrency in terms of profitability.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
My money is safer in bank than crypto. Crypto is full of uncertainty and the market can be bearish for a long time without even breaken even to the initial price you purchase your coins.  Because saving money in the bank will not disappear if we do not take, and if our money is lost for no reason it must be replaced by the bank.   Shocked
Activity: 169
let say yes!! If you doing this multiple wallet it will make safer your coin from the hackers and investment!! I think Bank is the safer that crypto cause Bank has the most powerful device that secure all money that youve deposit on it!! and absulotly have just minimal system error!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
If viewed from the safety, of course, would be more secure if it saves money in the Bank. And save money in the Bank it was very difficult if people are going to steal money. But in contrast to keeping money in crypto. Our money can be lost because of our wallets in the Rover. And if viewed from its positive we can get the money because the price of coins continues to rise.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
I think my money is safer at the bank. Giving the high volatility associated with cryptocurrencies, plus hacks here and there! it isn't OK to say otherwise. But if you are investing in crypto, it has to be money meant for crypto, careless sums of cash you can do without and be ready to part with. There is however nothing wrong with leaving your money in crypto if its the right ones, with ideal visible used cases! Also you could day trade it, taking profit on little gains and staying contented.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

I agree to you because there are some hacker on online but in bank was not so the more risky, the more money you've got.  At the bank, you can gain a little profit but sure money while at crypto, it is either you get double, trice by your money to get you back but it is also you can gain loss a double or thrice also.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I imagine that it is more secure to keep it at the bank. All things considered, money can save the esteem. On the off chance that it is supplanted with a cryptocurrency, it is hard to be steady in esteem. Be that as it may, cryptocurrencies likewise have a decent place to gain more benefit. It can Let us wind up rich, yet additionally may lose a considerable measure of benefits!
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
For now, I believed its not safe to put all the money in crypto because of volatility the crypto is not fix you can lose all your hard earned money if the price goes down. For now the best use of crypto is for trading purposes if you want to earn fast money it is possible in crypto not in a bank.

Talking about safetiness of money storage its more safer in bank now compare to crypto but in growing money prefer crypto.
Activity: 70
Technically the safest place is the bank. There are many ways to breach things digitally especially the internet. However, when it comes to growth, crypto currency has it. It's not simple though, you still need to learn things but once you have learned, it won't be just a storage of your wealth, it will become a machine for profits.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
most people do prefer bank because of the safest thing to save money and gain few interest by depositing money in the banks, but crypto is not a bank where your money can be save like what bank can offer, for me crypto is an investment where you can earn profit and also lose profit at the same time, you can take a risk to win a good profit by investing into crypto by buying coins in the market, if you like to save money and only for a emergency purposes you can try saving in the banks. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 98
I think your cash is more secure in the bank as you pay them for anchoring your advantages. That is the reason they require those high exchanges and different charges for your security. The decentralized idea of crypto on the otherhand dependably you to openly make any exchange without the intercession of any monetary foundation. Obviously with your own hazard.
Activity: 5
In  my mind, the both places are not safe. Hackers can take your money everywhere  Grin
Activity: 124
Of course keep the money in the bank is safer although the income is not much. While invest money in crypto also uncertain how much profit, because we have to understand first how the price movement in the market, while the current price of crypto very fluctuating so must be carefull to invest.
Activity: 35
it's hard to compare. The use of electronic money, are treated as a form of investment and risk. As for depositors in banks, saving nature, this can save opportunities profitable but low profit increase
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrencies are better if you know how to manage and properly secure them. Since most people are not tech savvy enough to do this, they prefer Banks on top of a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Of course, the risk of saving money in a cryptocurrency is much higher than doing so in a Bank, but the results are positive over the long term when you save your money in crypto.

Depending on the person's interest, he/she would either save his/her money in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, or simply do so in a Bank. For low risk, reliable security, and stability of your funds, then a Bank is highly recommended. In my case, I have chosen to save money in both cryptocurrencies and Banks to benefit from both. I can rest assured that half of my money is safe in a Bank, while the other is secured in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum for greater chances of multiplying my capital over the long term. Cheesy
the question is who will be responsible if our money is lost in crypto? we never know that crypto is 100% safe.
banks are the best option to save money and legal.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The real fans of the cryptocurrencies will tell you that the cryptos are better (if we speak about savings). Sometimes yes but the risk to lose much here is very high. Traditional banks are more reliable.

Cryptocurrencies are better if you know how to manage and properly secure them. Since most people are not tech savvy enough to do this, they prefer Banks on top of a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Of course, the risk of saving money in a cryptocurrency is much higher than doing so in a Bank, but the results are positive over the long term when you save your money in crypto.

Depending on the person's interest, he/she would either save his/her money in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, or simply do so in a Bank. For low risk, reliable security, and stability of your funds, then a Bank is highly recommended. In my case, I have chosen to save money in both cryptocurrencies and Banks to benefit from both. I can rest assured that half of my money is safe in a Bank, while the other is secured in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum for greater chances of multiplying my capital over the long term. Cheesy
Activity: 82
I think it's a sensitive issue . and it depends how you look at it and they have their risks
Activity: 51
Safer in banks, cryptocurrencies have different specifications. In banks, our money has a small percentage, in crypto, prices will be volatile because at any time they will increase or decrease.
Activity: 126
1000 % security in the Bank than in cryptocurrency . There are more risks in cryptocurrency and the market direction is constantly changing . For storage, I would choose a Bank, and for earnings cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
my money is safer in the Bank. this is why banks have created that people can safely keep their money. keeping money in cryptocurrency is very risky, because it is not known what will happen to it tomorrow. it will rise in price or fall.
Pages:
Jump to: