Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 29. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Keeping money safer is in our own hand. If we neglect to secure, then our money in bank will be also safer. And everything in digital world has some issue. But if you take necessary precaution, then your money will be safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If we are talking about security, then the bank wins in this respect, but it is profitable to invest in the crypto currency
Activity: 147
First, the country shut all of its banks for several weeks so no one was able to even access their savings. And as I understand it, even after the bailout, most people lost between 20 and 50% of their savings, so saving my money in crypto is better
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
In my owned opinion, yes, we can say that in bank our money is more safe compare in crypto, of course in terms of security it is but if we talk about income? it is in crypto that makes us better thats why i do prefer put my money in crpyto than at the bank.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
in my opinion they are nowhere secure, because if there are several conditions for both one option and another, they will be at risk
Activity: 30
Although crypto market has great future but to meet this recuirements it need to go far.
Activity: 32
I don't think so.
Activity: 32
I think both are same in the fact of security.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'd rather say that my money is more profitable in crypto than in banks. I can make a lot more profit in investing in crypto than bank investments. But when it comes to security, banks specializes in that area. Our money is definitely more secured in banks because that's the main purpose of the banking system. But if we are aiming for profit, I'd take the risk with crypto.
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
For me. I feel safier if my money are in the bank because banks are most secure of saving your money. they have more security rather than crypto because sometimes in crypto they are many hackers around that observing the market trend so if they attack that market or wallet you will lose everything you have there.
Activity: 98
no, I've felt it, crypto is not a place to save money, this is the place for you to invest. You can't silence your money here because cypto is very volatile the price is always rising and falling suddenly.
Activity: 113
In terms of the fact that someone can steal them then of course I would choose the Bank. Even given that in the world of cryptocurrency complex security system but hackers are not asleep!
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I do not trust banks. I do not like the fact that my money is in a financial institution that sees all my income and expenses. In crypto currency I can remain anonymous.

Actually you cannot be anonymous, because soon or later you have to withdraw money into your bank (because you don't have any there) and then when everything is traceable.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
in my opinion, money will be safe in the bank, it is certain, because the money in the bank will not decrease at least unless we ourselves take it and will increase if we add it, if we save money in crypto we can get more profit than we save money in the bank. crypto and banks have their own advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 392
I think that we should not keep all our capital in one place. Best of all, a part of the capital is stored in money in the bank, and the second part is invested in the crypto currency.
Well i really trusted cryptocurrency so even my money will be more safe with banks, i choose to invest it in cryptocurrency because i am sure crypto can really help me to have more money, and for the long time i am investing, my money is always safe and secured.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
Well, I think one shouldn't go cashless in the name of investments, have  huge enough cash as backup and invest the amount you want in cryptocurrency. Crypto is almost an investment so it shouldn't eat up the whole money in my opinion
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
If no one knows about your money that is obviously they are safer on your cold wallet or flash drive than in the bank.
Activity: 98
Well, I don't know if it is safer in terms of security but your money could definitely grow impressively with cryptocurrencies rather than fiat, the later has a tendency to even loose value over time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think that we should not keep all our capital in one place. Best of all, a part of the capital is stored in money in the bank, and the second part is invested in the crypto currency.
Activity: 336
depending on the economic situation of your country and the bank you used to keep your money. Personally, I prefer to keep my money in real estate instead of my bank account but if I have to choose between bitcoin and my bank account then I will probably choose my bank since it is a lot safer than holding my fund in an online wallet or exchange. They are so many problems with bitcoin right now and it is not enough stable yet and not widely accepted in many countries so you can't cash out your money if your country does not allow it.
Pages:
Jump to: