Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 21. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Each platform has its merits and demerits. In crypto,u loose your key file and you are finished.Yet you tend to make amazing profits in no time depending on how the market is and security is pretty cool too. With banks, u may need just a signature and a pin to secure your funds. But when there is a disaster, u tend to be delayed on getting your funds and the profits that come with banking is obtained at a long term span.. Both platforms are good. Just save at both
Only if you have your own Bank. Otherwise, it is better to choose a cryptocurrency and ensure the safety of money personally. I trust myself far more than this smiling Manager.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
In my opinion, putting your money in a bank is safer than putting them in cryptocurrency. Do you have the news about digital coins been hacked, exchanges been hacked, digital wallet been hacked. In cryptocurrency there is assurance of the security. This is one disadvantages of decentralization. Though it has advantages. In bank your're money are safe. Tough cryptocurrency offers bigger returns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think crypto currencies are safe because they are encrypted and have a blockchain . but Bank would be safer to keep savings because there is no risk of stealing funds
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Each platform has its merits and demerits. In crypto,u loose your key file and you are finished.Yet you tend to make amazing profits in no time depending on how the market is and security is pretty cool too. With banks, u may need just a signature and a pin to secure your funds. But when there is a disaster, u tend to be delayed on getting your funds and the profits that come with banking is obtained at a long term span.. Both platforms are good. Just save at both
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I will say, that my money is safe in crypto than when I storing it in bank and also the value also increases one time, not reduced due to bank taxes. I think it's same as saving money in my pocket. I myself am responsible for its security.
Activity: 287
we can't completely invest all our money in crypto why because which is for long-term results whereas banks are age-old money managing system we can trust to some extent
Activity: 142
I invest in Altcoins because they have fallen in price by a factor of 10. I am confident that the Altcoins will regain their positions in the crypto-currency market.  Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
When storing money in a Bank, you can not count on a high percentage of income, but at the same time keep them there safer. If you want to play roulette, you can transfer money to cryptocurrency and try to make money on market fluctuations.
Activity: 70
I will say bank is much safe to save money than crypto because in crypto if you lose it or it got stolen by thieves that will be the end definitely but if you put your money in a bank you are sure of the safety. And it doesn't mean that I hate crypto I have my reasons for that. Practically, bank is more safer. Crypto has its good sides;  more preferable for transaction because of its fast  and cheaper fee, a tangible reason some people invest their money here.
Activity: 224
with adjustments from current policies on reducing the rate of compensation from bankruptcy. Along with that, inflation is on the rise and the process of restructuring the state apparatus in my country. crypto will be a better, safer and more efficient idea.
Activity: 81
cash is more secure in the event that you keep it on the bank. yet, by keeping you cash on the bank it won't develop same as you put your cash or contribute it with crypto. contributing your cash on crypto you should consider the hazard that the cost will dump, there were programmers need to hack your wallet, yet there were most likely a chance to acquire benefit x2 x4 or even x10. furthermore, the main thing is simply make some hazard contributing on crypto and procure.
Activity: 136
If you are putting your money in a more established cryptos then there is no need to worry it would be safe.
Activity: 182
I think it's better to put your money in the bank in terms of savings. It's like you put some of you income in your piggy bank every time you save your money will increase. But in crypto world if you put your money it's time you can called it investment. In crypto your money will converted to altcoin for example you buy Etherium with a market value of $300 if the market will raise at least 30% maybe after couple of hour or days your already gained a 30% in your investment money. But i thing should we consider the market price of altcoin is not stable maybe it will raise 100% or down -100% so better review the market before you invest your money in crypto.  
Activity: 87
I don't think it would be more secure than a bank because there have been a lot of thefts happening recently, but I believe that my wallet is safe because my private keys are refrigerated and hackers will not steal them
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If you keep your crypto in a hardware wallet, I do think it's safer than keeping money in a bank.

Keeping crypto in an exchange though is probably worse in terms of safety
Activity: 168
digital currency aka cryptocurrency is increasingly prevalent throughout the world. This is because the cryptocurrency profit potential is high, although at the same time the risks faced by investors are also high.
The high profit potential of cryptocurrency investment is supported by price increases that are beyond common sense
Activity: 3
I think that our money in the bank will definitely be safer than in the cryptocurrency world, but people will still be willing to invest in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies can bring people more profit.
Activity: 86
for me, there is no safe place for money, as long as there is someone who intends to take other people's money, even if your money is in the bank or in crypto, there is no safe place.
Yes you are right mate. But being in the bank gives the money stability unlike crypto that is very volatile.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
for me, there is no safe place for money, as long as there is someone who intends to take other people's money, even if your money is in the bank or in crypto, there is no safe place.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
i think banks are safer for now , bitcoin brings in more profit as they increase in value because they are like assets but the safest way is you can allocate some amount into crypto and some into fiat, to minimize risks..
Pages:
Jump to: