Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 27. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I suppose its more secure to keep it in a bank than in crypto. Banks have greater safety functions and your cash is insured. also there are paperworks to be signal and you have a proof that your money is saved in them. In crypto, there are much less protection protocol and its liable to hacking and cyber fraud. although its greater worthwhile in crypto its very risky.

The risk would be higher if Crypto was used inside of a bank. Crypto is just another barter item.
Activity: 38
I suppose its more secure to keep it in a bank than in crypto. Banks have greater safety functions and your cash is insured. also there are paperworks to be signal and you have a proof that your money is saved in them. In crypto, there are much less protection protocol and its liable to hacking and cyber fraud. although its greater worthwhile in crypto its very risky.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
The most reliable investment is real estate. Banks are unstable, especially in our country. All foreign exchange markets depend on economic and political factors.
Activity: 336
Perhaps even in cryptography, they will be reliable if you understand and at least not much in this work,and know how to use the wallets themselves ether and waves and exchanges, as if you give someone in control,not the fact that everything will be fine with you
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
of course we cannot compare the two. because it has its own advantages. of course if we save at the bank it will be safer if we save it in crypto because it will be very difficult to track if there is a hacker on the assets we have
Activity: 119
Of course your money is definitely safer in the Bank because there are a lot of hackers in cryptography, but the cost of your money will decline due to inflation.
Activity: 68
I think in the future, cryptography will be more secure. But now the best thing to keep your investment in the Bank .
Activity: 60
For me, money in the Bank is the safest and most reliable.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
If you store money in cryptocurrency and you have access to private keys, only you have access to your money. The Bank doesn't.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
Investing in cryptocurrency is a risky business. You can lose them, or you can multiply them several times. If you are not afraid to take risks, you have strong nerves, then a cryptocurrency is a good option. If you do not want to risk, love stability and do not pursue high profits, then take your money to the bank.
Activity: 34
In real talk, it still safe to save money from our banks. Because banks takes the risk of what would happen to our money if anythings happened. It is only my opinion. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 85
I think the bank is safer than crypto but the reward is lower and low risk opposite of crpyto that has higher chance of getting reward but higher risk
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It depend on how one look at it, Bank can withhold your money if they feel there is something with your account, Crypto your account can be hacked and you lose all your fund. It is better to balance both because I still don't thing we will have a world without Fiat
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Maybe in bank is safer to store your money because if the bank will be robbed, they should return they money to you. In crypto you are responsible for your coins and nobody will turn back your stolen coins. But you have some advantages, your money are accesible 24/7 and you dont pay fees for keeping the money...
Activity: 47
Your money is safer in the Bank than in the crypto market. Crypto is a very uncertain market. Maybe you'll become a millionaire with little investment, or you can become weaker if the market goes against you with a few days, even a few hours.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
There positive and negative points to hold your money in crypto. But the biggest advantage that only you control your money.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Bank is more saftey because your money only save to them but it will not grow. But in cryptocurrency you can gain more money than bank but in crypto is very risky because possible that your money lose or gone.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Look what is happening in the world and especially in developing countries like Turkey. 20% loss in one day. So I think that money in crypto is more safe and stable. Crypto will be a next gold - digital gold.
Crypto investment is promising to be profitable but being a decentralized system most people afraid to do for there is no other party to deal with in case something not good happen along the way. The difference of crypto and bank investment is so far different in many aspect like profit and security and its all depend for the investor if until where he can take the risk because  every investment still involve risk, but for me bank is safer but profit is very low, unlike crypto investment that its always been have a good opportunity to have more profit as long as we can handle its risk.
Activity: 238
No. You are not right. Risks are everywhere. But to make big money easier in start-ups and I found a very good company.
Friends advise you pay attention to this project.
MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
Activity: 144
my money is safer in the Bank than in cryptocurrency. investing in cryptocurrency is very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: