Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 37. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
money is safer in the Bank than in cryptocurrency. many cases of hacking of wallets and theft from the exchanges lately.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I still think about it so i don’t have a specific answer. And i see everyone has different opinion. Banks are a classic way to safe your money but on the other hand crypto is promising about different things, too. For me, both is fine. I mean, i still put some of my savings in bank but on the other hand i also have money in crypto.
Activity: 16
I think that the best strategy would be to diversify one's holdings. Buy some crypto, gold , shares etc then the rest hold in a bank. Perhaps not as "safe" as keeping it all in a bank, but keeping ones eggs in one basket tends to invite disaster.
Activity: 120
I think that long-term investments are much more profitable than Bank accounts . And more profitable .
Activity: 84
It all depends on what cryptocurrency you keep your money in and where they are stored. After all, the security of your cryptocurrency is entirely up to you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
differently,it may be that the Cretan wallets and more profitable money is only under your control,but can steal mosheniki,but the Bank over Nadine Mr. ogut vsiti and freeze your money,and you generally don't get them,and still have to prove where you got the money,so ut will not say which is better,but for me, the best crypt!
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
No matter how Crypto can yield high rate of return, I shall never leave my funds in there, I move my stocks immediately when I'm done Trading since I shall not want to risk my money being vulnerable to hackings , who knows? Inevitably. I shall leaves my money in Bank Custody despite their interest rate because I believe it is more safer there.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
It really depends on what you mean by safe and what country you are in.

Banking systems are banished everywhere, whether you believe it or not. And the country is very weak, there is a difference in approaches, but the essence is the same.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
My opinion is yes. It is much more reliable to keep the day in the crypto currency. And at the same time you can constantly develop and earn. We must not forget that money should not be a dead weight. They have to work. Only then will success
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
The bank can freeze your deposit for various reasons. Sometimes it happens without a reason because of some mistake. But this will never happen to your money in crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I'm sure there will not be a big drop in the market. It's just that we are already at the bottom. Almost all Altcoins have fallen in their price by 10 times.
Activity: 84

No man, the safest place you could put your money at is the bank. That is a no-brainer question. Especially that the cryptocurrency market is way too volatile
Activity: 100
Merit: 1

It is not safe in any means. Risk is 100% in a relation to value decrease and chances to lost  your crypto forever aswell

Hi, in terms of volatility, I think it is still safer in banks. The value of crypto can just change greatly in a blink of an eye, either you get huge profit or you get huge loss. I think it is still better to set goals and target to cash out some of my profits from crypto to bank.
Activity: 30
I believe that it is more secure to keep it at the bank. All things considered, money can safeguard the esteem. In the event that it is supplanted with a cryptographic money, it is hard to be steady in esteem. In any case, cryptographic forms of money additionally have a decent place to gain more benefit. It can Let us end up rich, yet in addition may lose a ton of advantages
Activity: 98
I would never keep my money in crypto . Crypto price is constantly changing, you can lose all your money
Activity: 75
It depends were are you living! Like in my country banks closes very often and the market is not stable. But obviously have some trustful banks so I prefer my money to sit in bank. If you wanna invest and maybe get some profit or even big money then go for crypto I believe if you put descent amount of money in it the procentege gonna be much bigger than in bank.
Activity: 93
When it comes to safety, I think its safer to save it in a bank than in crypto. There are a lot of security features in banks, there are signatures, pictures, identification, and physical documents that makes it safer. In crypto, you have no proof of your money's existence and its prone to hacking and security breaches.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Of course not. No matter how confident you are in the future of the crypto currency, the bank will be much more reliable. The bank has obligations, an agreement and so on. In the crypto currency, you can lose all your money at a time.
Activity: 113
Banks are solely meant to ensure fund security. Fund security is not fully guaranteed in crypto. That is why it is some sort of investment. You are open to both loosing or gaining without the chance of holding anyone responsible. It depends on how you play your game. Whereas, with banks your funds are 100% safe and intact, except for bank charges deductions which you must have initially agree to.

But I will still choose investing in crypto all day over dumping money in bank.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

It is not safe in any means. Risk is 100% in a relation to value decrease and chances to lost  your crypto forever aswell
Pages:
Jump to: