Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 41. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I won't say funds are safer in crypto because if you don't know how to invest in crypto, your funds will lose that way, It means its safer in the bank but if you are a good investor or a good trader, crypto is better than saving your money in the bank.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
as of right now, no not safer, if a bank fails your money is insured to a certain amount, you dont get that in crypto space.

Your money in the bank are not insured, but protected by laws. In European Union is up to 100000 Euro. No matter what happen your money are safe there. In crypto is totally different and everybody is responsible for himself.
Activity: 93
Crypto-currencies are protected from inflation more than national currencies, but hackers can either steal the crypto currency or it may fall sharply in price
Activity: 196
my money is safer in the Bank. but there they lie idle and do not make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is definitely more secure than the bank.You can do whatever you want without banking.Your wallet is under your own hand.The money in the bank is only composed of figures

That's certainly true, mate. You can do a lot more with a cryptocurrency than a bank itself. With cryptocurrencies, you always have control over your funds if you have access to your private key. Whenever you like, you can spend it, trade it, buy it, and even loan it to others in a decentralized fashion. That level of freedom is not possible with banks, as they can easily freeze your funds, and even close your account at will. They're easily manipulated by governments, and they can do whatever they desire with your hard-earned money.

Cryptocurrencies are safe as long as you want them to be. If you're quite knowledgeable, you'll notice that the best way to secure your cryptocurrency funds, would be to use a hardware wallet or a paper wallet whose keys had been generated offline. For unparalleled security, and reliability, you can depend on Bitcoin for preserving your money within the long term. For such reasons, I believe that cryptocurrencies are much safer than banks, if you know well how to secure them. However, if you're simply a newbie, and leave your crypto in an online wallet or a centralized exchange, then your funds could be easily lost or stolen by a hacker. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
are you f***king kidding??
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
as of right now, no not safer, if a bank fails your money is insured to a certain amount, you dont get that in crypto space.
Activity: 115
As far as security I favored with the bank regardless of what happen incase banks are ransack you will even now get your cash stored and the bank are at risk to restore your cash. In crypto the hazard and instability is high there is no affirmation that your cash will be back if the cost of coins is dropping. Then again, in crypto concerning benefit and simple access is favored in light of the fact that I don't pay any charges and in the meantime I can check my adjust effectively.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think that now our money is safer in Banks. Banks have licenses, good relationships with regulators. And banks give stability interest rate. Also, nobody steals money from banks.
BUT Crypto is more promising. From the other hand, crypto is very risky tool. So if you do not fear risks and believe in crypto - put all your money in crypto. In some years you will be very rich i think. But before -
you will be very worried because of market situation and risks)
Activity: 48
Of course I believe that the Bank will be one of the safest places to save money .
Activity: 84
Many experts agree that there is a serious financial crisis ahead which will turn the presentation of clothes upside down. Perhaps Fiat money is on the verge of extinction and in the future digital economy it will not have a place. What will be the main driver of the movement in the new digital era. The clear answer of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Of course, thither is a parcel of peril in the crypto-currency bottom line, what is more, the equivocacy of the market tod as a hale invents real genuine danger in line to image money.
Activity: 56
if safety is the only thing you are interested in, then i suggest you keep the money in the bank but if you are looking to make some profit, then get some bitcoin or any coin you believe in
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Right now many people choose or have chosen to invest or save their monies into crypto because when it is at the banks you get a lower interest whereas in crypto you can get more increment on it as the cryptocurrencies increase in price.   
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
It is definitely more secure than the bank.You can do whatever you want without banking.Your wallet is under your own hand.The money in the bank is only composed of figures
Activity: 199
I do not think that investing in cryptocurrency is safe. I think it is safer to keep money in the Bank.
Activity: 196
Here in this I doubt the bank the probability of losing money is quite small and here the exchange is a risk but it's worth it, so it's everyone's choice
Activity: 104
I think that the crypto currency clearly gives greater protection of money than banks, especially third world banks, it is also important to be able to properly store your crypt, for example, it is important to make sure that personal keys are never on the computer while you need to commit a transaction.
Activity: 153
my money is safer in the Bank. investing in cryptocurrency has big risks and you can lose everything. but the profit will also be large.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I think it depends on the conditions. Whether on a crypto or bank, I think both are perfectly safe to save money or assets. However many people think that saving money in crypto is not very secure. I think it's just crap. Saving money on the crypto I think is pretty safe and can avoid the harm. People's thinking sometimes varies.

Saving money in the crypto cannot be serious. You don;t know how much you will have tomorrow. Crypto is for investing and making money. The savings for rainy days have to be secured in another place in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: