Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 35. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
In the bank! It's obvious, but you cant expect to make a fortune out of it just parking it there. You should invest it to grow and earn more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto has a high risk so that if you save money in Crypto it will be very risky than at a bank that will be safer but it will be more profitable than the bank because it can get profit at a growing price
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There is no space for words 'stability' or 'safe' when we speak of market assets. What exists is the study so that each one makes decisions about the best moments of buying and selling.
Activity: 41
One day, I Sberbank held without explanation, a certain, a considerable amount of money. It took me several months on nerves to achieve their return. Since then, I don't trust banks at all. I think that the money found in the cryptocurrency will be more secure , for me option.
Activity: 85
Capacity the most secure cash is the bank. Since veering off cash in the bank has been clear, we are just ready to lift it up and our own information is additionally sheltered. Be that as it may, in the event that we need to discover preference we could store them in crypto. What's more, we can make speculations by purchasing a Bitcoin or Altcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the Bank is a safe place to save. do not compare with the crypto because crypto is not, in fact, a storage area for the money but it was a place for investment. so I think there is no connection to compare these two things. However, many people also know when stored in the bank then the money will not be increased as quickly as if invested in crypto. Even so, however, it has a big risk too.
Activity: 38
It may be safer to have a bank, but I like cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies can make me profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Yeah it safe enough to have your asset in crypto, but there some risk you need to consider before move your fiat into crptocurrency, the value is not stable today you buy it at 100 usd tomorrow it can be 10. And you better ready if that happend or youll be broke af.
Quite rightly, I also think that the crypto currency is not in any way analogous to the bank depository, and most likely it's a very risky investment.
Activity: 61
Adopting cryptocurrency and its underlying blockchain technology to work with already existing systems, of course, has posed challenges. A recent example occurred when the technology infrastructure company Stripe took a stab at incorporating a bitcoin payment option. Unfortunately, the result wasn't a success.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Your money is as safe as your security. I think that a lot of people are getting hacked and they are losing their crypto. This is why the bank is a safer place if you don't know what you are doing
Indeed, saving money in the bank is certainly very safe. Because our money must be 100% still the same as the amount we save. If you save crypto money it is certainly very high risk for loss. And it is very true that you said that a bank where you can save money safely than you store in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Your money is as safe as your security. I think that a lot of people are getting hacked and they are losing their crypto. This is why the bank is a safer place if you don't know what you are doing
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
fifty fifty. I keep some of my money in the bank for the necessary expenses in everyday life and I keep some of it in the crypto currency and hope for a big increase in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think my money not safe in bank, also not safe in crypto and also not safe in my hads or flat! no safety for 100% in any way!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
I love cryptocurrency i mean it has its own advantages in many aspects. But there is still some risks like they can steal your private keys, or there are hackers everywhere. These are just simple examples that we all already know. So i’m not sure which one is more safe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
In my country there is not so much guaranties when you are keeping money in the bank. Of course, they are, but i cant tell - it is safe. So for me it is 50/50 - because crypto doesn't give 100% safety too.
Activity: 128
I tend to think of banks as a corrupt system whose main task is to take my money and then, in addition, to drive me into debt.
The corruption in banks is one of the principal reasons why we have cryptocurrencies in the first instance. cryptos are safer, more persons will see that in th e near future
What corruption are you talking about? And how does that affect the Bank Deposit? Yes, blockchain technology can make this system more transparent, but it will not happen soon. And in any constitutional state Bank deposits are protected by law, so the concerns are minimal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
investors do not put money in the bank, to make more money, you have to invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
I believe in cryptocurrency and its development in the future, the debate you mentioned above has no effect on me, I think the debate is a reciprocal claim between money lovers and investors in bitcoin, which justifies itself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I place my trust with Banks rather that with a crypto wallet, I've read a lot of stuff regarding stolen wallets in crypto and there's a lot of scam, but who know's let's assume that in the future we will not use any banks anymore or they will accept crypto as well, that's pretty great!
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
I don't think that money in crypto currencies is safer than bank. bank is safer than crypto. The bank is more secure for money. Though cryptocurrency is very dependable and very reliable to invest on but is not that save in terms of security.
Pages:
Jump to: