Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 38. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
It is better to use two options. I still make a choice in favor of crypto assets. But high volatility repels.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
for me, wether in crypto or bank, they are both safe!..in bank, choose a established one!..in crypto, choose the most reliable and trusted platforms for you to surely secured your investment!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Those are two very different things. Your money isn't safe anywhere because it can be stolen either way or it can lose value because of lots of factors.I get that point of view that putting it in a bank is safer but nothing is 100% safe. On the other hand investing in crypto gets you more profit but the risk is greater. It's all natural. Your money is only safe when you invest it in something that doesn't lose value, like gold or diamonds. Even investing it in real estate is questionable because it can lose value if that market dips.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Now it's depends on where are you from. If you are from US probably it's safer to keep money in bank, but if your are from Venezuela where crippling inflation could hit 1 million percent - safer to keep everything in crypto
Activity: 84
To me I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, I can only invest on a ready Exchange coin, I buy at low price and sell off at high price, though I may not get double of my money, but I get atleast 30%,
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The two is different. If you want your money to have a bigger profit at the end of a year I can say you should say that crypto is safer if and only if you know how crypto currency works.if you know how to invest properly,how to hold and sell your coins and you have a good portfolio. But if you don't know the crypto currency works your money is safer in the bank compared in cryptocurrency. It will go into waste when you invest in a bad ICO or you just keep on dumping and selling your coins. In the bank, your money will never multiply but you will never lost it.
Activity: 89
It really depends on what you mean by safe and what country you are in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Deciding about this matter would take time before we can determine on which is better than the other. Some Crypto users keep their money in banks and also leave their money scattered in Cryptocurrency because it is one way to earn more and they trust the bank to keep their savings safe. We can never know where is the safest place because there are danger everywhere and it is only a matter of time on how fast we can react to the situation happening whether we are losing money or earning money in terms of Crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
There are both merits and demerits in storing your money in the form of crypto. Advantages includes the mobility and protection from government seizures, while disadvantages include volatility and lack of legality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
If we talking about safety, I am pretty sure that keep money at bank more safer than hold at crypto.but invest at crypto more profitable than a bank if you smart enough.you even can double it in a month if you lucky enough.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I think the best way to keep your money safe is to have them under your control and not in the control on banks or anything related to banks. Basically keeping your money into cryptos involves a big risk that you have to take when you decide to keep your funds in bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 41
It is depend on you if you want to investment in cryptocurrencies deal with coin if not keep it in bank
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Money is safer in the bank physical money is. Sooner or later crypto will be more safer than the banks its still in its development years we have so much more to look forward with crypto.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
Invest in crypto currency is more reliable. After all, when I invest in crypto currency, I know for sure that only I have access to my capital. I can not say this about the money in the bank.
Banks often robbed. Their servers are often hacked by hackers. But also the crypto-exchange exchanges also hacked and steal money. Why are you so sure that your money is safe? Do you use a hardware purse?

In crypto, the security of your money depends only on you. This teaches responsibility and mindfulness. When your money in the bank risks losing them depend not on you.
Both have their own risks. But for me it is more supportive of Crypto, because this can be said to be a more practical and efficient future technology.
And security management can be controlled by yourself.
Activity: 602
no money is not safe on crypto. Crypto currency means to take risk , if you keep your money on it sometimes the price of coin fall down and sometimes grow up. There is also risk of hackers , in crypto the security of your money depends only you. On the other hand if you keep your money on bank than there is have no need of afraid of losing your money.
Activity: 80
of course , it will always be safe in bank than in crypto, we know that crypto uses the block chain technology and that is really mind blowing to know how they keep and store all the data and information uniformly and safely but base on the value it is not stable and it has no sign to be stable, unlike on bank it will preserve its value, i think people here are after profiting, and when they earn their money will eventually go to their bank accounts..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
To be honest with you money is safer at the bank than in crypto but one thing that you should also know is that those who save at the banks only get pennies of interest. In crypto you can get more than 200% in a very short time if the  market rises.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
I think that is very important to determinate what do you want to do with your money. If you want to save them, than the bank is the best option - very low rewards and very low risk. If you want to earn money and you are looking for profit, than the crypto market is for you. Potential very high profits, but high risk involved, as well.

I think this is true, you need to identify first on what do you want to do with your money. If it were me, i will choose to put my money in both. 40% in bank then 60% in crypto market. That way i have a savings while i work more to earn. We don't need to stop dreaming and aiming high.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
It's almost impossibile to have your money stolen in a bank, and it's almost impossible to have your crypto stolen in you keep them in a hardware wallet.
Activity: 112
Banks are a pyramid scheme. They exist at the expense of new depositors and transfer operations. But the exchange rate in it is almost constant. In cryptocurrency, the coin rate can fall many times or grow. Therefore, to keep the cryptocurrency means to take risks. There is also a risk of hacker attacks. Therefore, today banks are more reliable. Perhaps in the future everything will change.
Pages:
Jump to: