Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 47. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The bank is safer than investing in cryptos, no doubt about that. But the high return which gives by crypto investment is what people attract to Investing in cryptocurrencies. But you should always remember to invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Cryptocurrency is not to save money. but this is an investment. where we can have digital assets owned. now you can start investing here. not to save your money. too risky in cryptocurrency
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
It is alot more secured then the banks but this system have its own issues. I mean if something happens to me then my family won't have a clue that i had some money in crypto and even if they knew, still then they won't be able to withdraw it. So it has benefits but drawbacks also.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Your money is definitely safer in the bank, although in crypto you have the private key and have full control of your money but the problem is the user is not that careful to guard their own money. It's a choice between putting your money in the bank and have more security or putting your money in crypto and let the value of your money grow, there's risk of inflation in the bank and there's investment risk in crypto so it's really up to the person himself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
yes im totaly agree. In the first place bank is made to safe money and not for investment. Crypto is really vulnerable if remember atleast 3-5 cases of wallet or exchange being hacked in this year. So crypro do have a risk and we do need to find out how to solve this problem. I believe custody of crypto is really needed, and coinbase custody seems really popular and its really good for big investors who are need custody for their coins.

Nobody entered crypto because of security, we all came because of the money and easy profits. It's not a rocket science to know that crypto is less safer than a bank.
Activity: 467
I have been saving my money in the crypto market this year rather than at a bank, it is safer but the value is very volatile because I keep it in eth, even its value decreases
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the bank is safer to keep your money than in crypto wallets. But the cryptos bring in more profit margin than the banks. If your money is stolen from the bank, you can easily hold the bank accountable but the same cannot be said of crypto wallets.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
yes im totaly agree. In the first place bank is made to safe money and not for investment. Crypto is really vulnerable if remember atleast 3-5 cases of wallet or exchange being hacked in this year. So crypro do have a risk and we do need to find out how to solve this problem. I believe custody of crypto is really needed, and coinbase custody seems really popular and its really good for big investors who are need custody for their coins.
Activity: 110
I feel quite safe when I use the blockchain technology to store my money
Blockchain is the technology that is believed to be the most transparent and transparent in the world today !!!
Activity: 453
I think that neither the bank nor the crypto currency can provide 100% security to your money. You can store money in dollars and euros at home (in the safe).
And of course it's more profitable to earn money by investing in the Crypto-currency and trading on it.

I agree, nothing is 100% in life, but at least bitcoin is, I mean you see whatever you want to see on blockchain explorer, for now. But yeah, security, independency, it doesn't provide 100%... That's why I praise God allmighty, he provides, he protects.
Activity: 190
I suppose that crypto will be more suitable to hold money because crypto's security is more preferable for me. But banks have other advantages as well.
Activity: 126
I think that neither the bank nor the crypto currency can provide 100% security to your money. You can store money in dollars and euros at home (in the safe).
And of course it's more profitable to earn money by investing in the Crypto-currency and trading on it.
Activity: 434
Despite my love for crypto currency, I think that it is safer in the bank, but more profitable in the crypt!
Activity: 490
I think the bank is safe enough to save money because your money will be insured but if you want your money to increase again, I suggest to invest in crytpo now, because the price is very low and the risk is small to get the loss and will benefit more from your deposit interest in bank.

It is very difficult to compare the bank and the crypto as soon as both of these options have their pros and cons. If you keep your money in the bank, you will simply get the same sum that you placed in, with crypto, you can win or lose.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
Not always too, it all depends on our respective decisions, will we saving our money in bank or us on crypto.
Putting all of our money on crypto is not always safer, there will always be its risk but it is also quite profitable if we can choose the right and legit crypto currency.
I personally chose to save some of my money to the bank and invest some of it on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 52
the reliability of banks is impeccable unfortunately but we believe in the crypt
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
I still trust the bank to serve as one of the safest money-saving places. but I take a few percent of the money from the bank and invest in the crypto to always get a profit on a regular basis.
Activity: 215
I think it's safer in cryptocurrency and definitely will get a lot of profit. to save money in your bank will also make a profit, but only a very small profit becomes more profitable to invest in the crypto currency market. in life so it's better to use all sorts of ways to save our money to be more secure actually i use both then i save also some in my place to be more secure
Activity: 294
Your money is not safer in crypto than it is in your bank, it is safer to leave your money in the bank.  Cryptos are an investment and not a means of saving money so you should not put your savings that you are keeping into crypto. You are more likely to lose the money that you put in cryptos than the ones in the bank. Cool
Activity: 51
Always split everything and share risks. The most secure option will be share 50/50 between bank and crypto, that's how I do it.
Pages:
Jump to: