Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 44. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
"I think the future of Bitcoin is quite bright. Check this out: ""Marc Lasry sees Bitcoin hitting $40,000 due to easy trading
 Read more at http://globalcoinreport.com/billionaire-predicts-bitcoin-btc-future-price/"""
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Within the next 5 years, investors in Bitcoin can make 5 to 10 times bigger returns, according to BTC market analysts. All signs are here that Bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
At the moment, banks look preferable. But if the market is on a stable track, the expected profit will exceed the risks and the banks will lose.
Activity: 294
When it comes to the safety of the money of course bank is one of the safest.But if you want your money to double or tripple or even more you can put/invest it in crypto but no assurance.

Banks are safe compared to cryptocurrency but money in the banks has less interest while cryptocurrencies have a good potential to gain more interest. Although banks has stable price and cryptocurrency business is untable due to price volatility. Some people are still into banks because they are afraid of crypto while others are risk takers who choose crypto.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I think not like that, banks remain the most secure at this time to save money. crypto can not save money, because the risk is too great in crypto. the market is experiencing up and down unpredictable.
Activity: 252
I prefer crypto because it is more independent and anonymous than usual money. Crypto will be more perfect in the future and I am really happy about it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Interesting think, safer from what.
If you stolen the funds then crypto safer, in banks your moneys can be confiscated

Who will confiscate your money? No one will touch your money in the bank unless they can prove that it is from criminal activities.
The money are far safer in the Banks, because are protected by laws.
Activity: 42
I read a lot of story of people when they were new to crypto and losing everything on a hard drive failure, or losing their private keys, and many simple things like that. And them saying that it's just part of the learning curve.

Putting your money in a bank does not have that type of "learning curve."

So overall it's safer in a bank.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
No because cryptocurrency is a very risky investment where risk takers only understand. If you are putting your money in the bank, that's literally safer because you are keeping/storing your assets there with a stable price unlike keeping a crypto with a very volatile market value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
If safety is our concern, then banks are the masters in that area. Banks main purpose is to safekeep our savings. Simple as that! Now is our money secured in banks in terms of safety? Yes! Secured in profit? Well, I believe crypto has the edge over that area. Banks don't give much interest on our savings even over a course of years! Unlike with crypto wherein our investments can multiply over and over again! Profit in crypto is unpredictable which makes it exciting. But also, it makes the risk higher. But that's how things work here, we need to face the risks in order for us to earn.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
I guarantee that money would be safer in banks because market volatility is present in cryptocurrencies. In banks, the price would be stable having no risks of losing money unlike in bounties that the market price moves a lot.  But unlike in cryptos, it won't be profitable holding in banks for having a stagnant market price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
When entering money in crypto means you are ready to gamble. in a sense, it could be producing or will even lose. If able to develop capital will be able to get results that could give a profit. but when it can't play in crypto then losses and capital loss that can be obtained. yet coupled with the hacking that exists in crypto. If you want to secure the bank is a safe place.
Activity: 70
Many banks can become bankrupt, of course it depends on the country Angry
Activity: 135
I think for security, it's safer to save money in the bank than in cryptocurrency. But if you want a big profit you can invest your money in crypto. but do not ever intend to keep your money here. if you want to save you can go to the bank.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
feel safe when put  money on the bank but of course it will be more gave capital gain if we put our money in bitcoin and let it for years. high risk high gain.

Obviously , your money is safer on banks because they have a very good security system in the physical store as well while cryptocurrency market has always a risk and penetrateable of hackers.
Activity: 93
Not yet but we will get there though if your paranoid like me  Grin and obsessed with the security of your coins and proper risk management you could be good but you can't control market if prices crash but putting money that you want to invest in crypto is in my opinion safer and more profitable in the long term.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
hello mate, bank is more safer to save your money. but crypto can give you more profit than bank. it has an possibly to double up your money or even x5 x10 depends on your strategy and techniques to what coin you will invest your money, not same you invest in the bank you can only get 5% of profit.
Activity: 57
Answer is No .. it's not safer than bank.. when it comes to crypto .. there is a big risk .. also crypto is virtual .. there is no guarantee .. if you want to save money than choose bank
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Interesting think, safer from what.
If you stolen the funds then crypto safer, in banks your moneys can be confiscated
Activity: 168
No, it's not safe. The bank is not safe either. Crypto is a virtual network based on encryption. The systems of the banks are set with 250bit and the blockchain system is protected with 4000bit. Keep your crypto money in your wallet, not the stock market sites.
Pages:
Jump to: