Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 43. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
I think that keeping in the bank is a safer option, since on personal experience I can say that there was already a theft from my wallet, and in a bank such a case is very rare
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think my money will be safer if in bank than in crypto, because in crypto many cases of hacker than in bank
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
There is no doubt that your money is always "safer" in the bank (FDIC insured) but then it will only earn you peanuts in interest.  Cryptocurrencies is risky even more than investing in the stock market but the chances of making insane amounts of money is much greater. 
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I believe my money is safer in bank than crypto currently. I can easily manage my account and report anything out of the ordinary to the bank and get a feedback but in crypto you can't report to anyone. if your wallet is hacked you will lose the entirety of your funds unlike in banks where transactions can be reversed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Practically it won't be safer in crypto given that its market valuebis naturally volatile. Currencies in the banks are having a stable market value making it less risky to put your money with. Although there's a chance to earn profit in crypto especially during the market pumps, still, risk is present and that is the main topic. Therefore, if you are not into investments, choose the banks to store your money with.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I believe, that Bitcoin will be succesful and bright, but one main problem that we face with Bitcoin is that you have the same amount in BTC, but you can never know how much you will have in dollars.

Nothing to fear because $ and other currencies will be obsolete when BTC or some other crypto currency becomes the only one in the world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I believe, that Bitcoin will be succesful and bright, but one main problem that we face with Bitcoin is that you have the same amount in BTC, but you can never know how much you will have in dollars.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In cryptos if you really want to invest and wants to triple your money or double it then crypto is a great idea but here you are not sure of your security as you can be scammed and your money can go into loss so if you want to trade from the digital wallet then cryptos will be great otherwise if you want safety keep it in bank.
Activity: 136
for now bank is more safer than crypto. but if you speak profit. will ill go to crypto than bank.because bank give a little interest in your money. but in crypto he can make your money double in just a month. depend on the market
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
The purpose of bank for me now is for safe keeping only and no more! Come to think of it, if you put your money in the bank for at least 6 months to 1 year you wouldn't get any fair returns from saving your money with them, they even charge too much if your deposit will fall below their minimum required monthly balance. While with cryptocurrency there is a big chance where you can multiply your money to how many times if and when you find the rght and legit crypto project. So if I have huge money I would prefer to put not all but some of it here in cryptocurrency than having it all kept in the bank. Just my personal opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
Saving money in banks is safer than saving in crypto but the income that is generated from crypto exceeds way beyond that of bank investments.
copper member
Activity: 546
Oh yes, I love my money in the cryptocurrency than in bank because in bank my money don't gain or appreciate but in cryptocurrency my money can be doubled or eleven tripled base on the situation of the market so I so much prefer having my money in cryptocurrency than saving in bank though it must be noted that the value or price may also fall and your money may depreciate. But am ready to take the risk than just having my money to remain stagnate and no gain any penny.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think no because when we put money in to cryptocurrency there are will be no insurance of investment and high fluctuacion of crypto make crypto has high risk as investment. I use Bitcoin only for trading and to increase my fiat. Bitcoin will be become future of money and possible to replace  fiat in the future but this need long times to make this become reality.
Activity: 72
I think it's safer to put money in the bank, but it's more profitable to invest in crypto-currencies, and it's equally risky.

So when we invest, we have to invest what we can afford.
Activity: 112
Interesting think, safer from what.
If you stolen the funds then crypto safer, in banks your moneys can be confiscated

Who will confiscate your money? No one will touch your money in the bank unless they can prove that it is from criminal activities.
The money are far safer in the Banks, because are protected by laws.

That's crazy. Why would anyone confiscate your money in the first place? Unless you are some criminal and got your assets frozen, then you're safe as a baby. In bank, there is also insurance.
Activity: 46
all the same, money and cash that are put away in the envelope is substantially more dependable than cryptographic money. a similar Euro dollar and different monetary standards don't have such intense value changes. in this way, it is as yet steady and safe to keep cash in the Bank. be that as it may, not a long way from the time when the cryptographic money will supplant money.
Activity: 53
 If you want to save them, than the bank is the best option - very low rewards and very low risk. If you want to earn money and you are looking for profit, than the crypto market is for you. Potential very high profits, but high risk involved, as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Interesting think, safer from what.
If you stolen the funds then crypto safer, in banks your moneys can be confiscated

Who will confiscate your money? No one will touch your money in the bank unless they can prove that it is from criminal activities.
The money are far safer in the Banks, because are protected by laws.
And the crypto-currency, by the way, is used for laundering dishonest money. To keep money in the crypto currency is more reliable and anonymous, but because of the volatility of the market, capital can change. The banking system is just as strange, but it causes more trust because it lasts longer.
Activity: 89
Investment in crypto market is simply the best which yields profitable interest, then the bank is the safest place to keep the money made from the crypto investments.
Activity: 75
For best safe keeping, money in the bank for me is the safest and probably reliable. But interms of investment, crypto is the best place which would definitely yield profitable interest.
Pages:
Jump to: