Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 46. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
No framework is sheltered, simply needing to loot a bank more than willing to hack the trade. In spite of the fact that in the meantime, trades are considerably littler than banks, and the probability of the loss of your coins is likewise extraordinary.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

My money is far more safe in crypto than in fiat banks, Reasons include,
Security: I believe with blockchain my money is untouchable, While with Bank there is chance my bank account get hacked as it will show all information on my name.
Privacy: Crypto is very anonymous for me. MY NAME will never appear any where, and that is why i love Crypto. JUST YOUR address, nothing more
I disagree with you. They cannot touch your money with blockchain but they can hack your wallet information. If you lose your money in the bank, you can sue them for a refund. But if you lose your wallet, you cannot do anything. You can also lose money if the price of coins is reduced

I understand your logic and it's true but good luck with suing the bank. Those weasels wiggle out of any trouble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

Security: I believe with blockchain my money is untouchable, While with Bank there is chance my bank account get hacked as it will show all information on my name.
Privacy: Crypto is very anonymous for me. MY NAME will never appear any where, and that is why i love Crypto. JUST YOUR address, nothing more
I disagree with you. They cannot touch your money with blockchain but they can hack your wallet information. If you lose your money in the bank, you can sue them for a refund. But if you lose your wallet, you cannot do anything. You can also lose money if the price of coins is reduced
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
When I first started trading on the exchange, I thought it was safe.
However, I think that the exchanges are very unstable in Korea I live recently and they are very vulnerable to the risk of hackers.
So, because of this, the recent hacking incident has caused the market to shrink and cause huge losses.
This is just as suspicious as the exchange has designed the defendant to be easily hacked, as if the verbal shield had been built up.
Though I think that the personal block chain wallet is more secure than the exchange, but this is also an uneasy one.
It seems to be safe for a few years and when the market is activated all over the world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Investment in Crypto comes with its own risks and profits, however, I must say that once you understand few basic things about Crypto vs Bank, you would never look back. Many have started bypassing banks and storing their funds in Crypto wallets. People from various part of the world are coming forward to join this revolution and many countries have given green signal to crypto usage.

So all in all this is working in favor of Crypto.
Activity: 126
There is a volatility in the cryptocurrency, and you may lose money by investing money in cryptocurrencies!
And putting money in the bank is a relatively safe behavior, and the bank will pay you some interest!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Those experts is neither right nor wrong. It's up to us to conclude something. I think it is safer to just keep your money into banks if you want some safe money to be spared because banks are responsible with your money. If your money is lost then it's the banks fault. Bitcoin is like an investment nowadays, you could lose or gain depending on when you sell it. Cryptocurrency market history never lie. It shows how the prices moves up no matter how deep dip was before and that it still continue to flourish. So I conclude that if you want to safe keep your money, then go for banks and if you want to make some profit but has some risk, then go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Security and volatility are two different things.  When it comes to security, here in the US, I tend to trust that our banks will keep our money safe.  I know you can't say that in all parts of the world.  That said, I trust my Trezor hardware wallet just as much.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
When it comes on security, it would be much safer to put all of your money into a bank but do not expect for huge profit from putting all of it unlike in crypto whereas mostly, the market value are growing for a long run resulting to profit. So if you are into profit disregarding the risk, crypto would be a good choice but if not, secure it in a bank.
Activity: 45
Obviously not yet, most bank deposits are insured by the government. Have your wallet hacked and it's game over.
Activity: 169
Im think not safe or secure in crypto !! Because other member  are scamed and be ware That action always keep youre body!! Always watch youre wallet!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not to be bias but i believe when it comes to being safe so far bank is safer, but i believe in time crypto will do measures in order for you to be guaranteed 100 percent that your money is in good hands. This is just to be true as of now many of walley hi-jacking incidents so in be vigilant in order for you to secure your money here in crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Money in crypto, when the market is right, is potentially safer in that your potential income is high, but it is unstable and unsafe. Inaction is still an action, when you do not invest, you play gambling the same way as when you do. But keeping it in the mode is safer in terms of stability and security.
Activity: 57

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
This shouldn't even be a debate, your money is considerably safer in the bank. Will it grow? Probably not much, if at all. Will it disappear? No. Your money in the bank is generally protected by some sort of authority which comes with certain guarantees. You get none of this in the crypto space, tomorrow you could wake up, your money is stolen and you can't do anything about it. If there's fraud on your bank account, the charges generally get reversed without much questioning at all.
Activity: 42
of course,it is safer than in a Bank, in bitcoin you are the owner of a full and only you decide any action associated with your money,here in the Bank there is no such,you will have problems with the Bank with large sums,questions will not be necessary,and in the crypto currency there is no such and much safer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
There are also risks involved in cryptocurrency which is even more harzadeous than what we see in banks. In the light of any hack, a crypto investor loses their whole life savings within a split second. I think everyone should also have some savings in the bank should incase they get unlucky with crypto so they can always have something to fall back on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If looking for secure then the bank is a safe place. even the ha was also already a guarantee from the bank itself to security issues. but don't expect if stored in the bank will be able to develop well as is the case when stored in crypto. even though it has no security but for the results will be far greater if it is stored in the form of crypto especially for investments in the long term.
Activity: 52
of course the Bank is more reliable it is obvious the crypto world will exist in the future
Activity: 84
Your money definitely safer in bank but you don't have full control over it, the money is safer but it won't grow much and only losing it's value to inflation. Meanwhile in crypto it can grow a lot as an investment but it's less safe if you don't have hardware wallet. There's a lot of security problem in crypto like dns hijack and other phising site, so if you want your money to be safe, better put it in bank.
Pages:
Jump to: