Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 67. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
Investing in bitcoin doesn’t ensure safety. But, please note that if you are after higher returns then there is always risk involved. If you want to play safe, bank FDs are good.

There is no central authority which controls bitcoin. I don’t think this is drawback. This is rather advantage as no single authority can control bitcoin. It’s purely driven by people. So, it’s more safe than other currencies in that sense. No authority can demonetize it.
Activity: 294
crypto are profitable in the first place but it has a little bit risky, there are people wants to hack your your wallets ang steal your holdings. but there are lot of ways you can double your security by keeping your passwords private key privately. when your money is in the bank you can get more profit.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
I think if you keep your money in crypto, there will be more risks than you have money in the bank. But if the market goes well, you will make a lot more profit than you can ever make from bank.

As for me, crypto is safer. Fist of all, no one is counting your money and asking where they come from. While doing transfer fee is lower, it is much faster and finally it is safer. Just have a good wallet, protect your computer, be a conscious user and everything will be ok.
Activity: 84
I think in money safety, no place can be compare to Banks. Crypto is not where money is kept for safety rather it's where you plant money to grow.
For investment purpose, you are advised to go into crypto, you know investment goes with risks while Bank is a place to secure money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
For most people on our planet, cryptocurrencies are something very difficult to understand. Therefore, most choose their usual option - to transfer money to the bank, only because it is much easier than to understand the nuances of new things.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
I am more convinced that our money is much more safe in cryptocurrency than in bank because the security level of your money will depend on you. Also, it is unanymous so only you know the amount of money you have.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
For me i will say No because at the moment it is more save and reliable to keep your money at the bank as we can all see now how very often the internet is been attacked by hackers.

There are a lot of alleged news that market's right now are being hacked and some of the investors lose their cryptocurrency so banks will be obviously more safer but still bitcoins is much profitable than banks due to the markets volatility.
For adventurous people, the encryption market is a good investment field, where you can get a higher return, relative to the bank.
Activity: 336
For me i will say No because at the moment it is more save and reliable to keep your money at the bank as we can all see now how very often the internet is been attacked by hackers.

There are a lot of alleged news that market's right now are being hacked and some of the investors lose their cryptocurrency so banks will be obviously more safer but still bitcoins is much profitable than banks due to the markets volatility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
money is more safer if you keep it on the bank. but by keeping you money on the bank it will not grow same as you put your money or invest it with crypto. investing your money on crypto you must consider the risk that the price will dump, there were hackers want to hack your wallet, but there were probably an opportunity to gain more profit x2 x4 or even x10. and the only thing is just make some risk investing on crypto and earn.
Activity: 151
I still feel safer to keep in the bank, but sometimes I set aside some in crypto, to make a profit, but there are only concerns in me because there are many cases about hacking. Therefore also I still must be vigilant if there is an awkwardness here
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
crypto assets can not keep our money more stable
the rapidly rising and falling prices make the asset's value very rapidly changing, leading to concerns about the fate of someone's property stored in the form of crytocurrency
Activity: 207
I think most people are more comfortable with keeping money in the bank. However, it will not be able to outperform cryptocurrency on interest rates. In part, the inflated inflation will create the opportunity to touch and store your money value in crypto is safe and effective.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Banks are safer , bit crypto brings in more profit as they increase in value because they are like assets but the safest way is you can allocate some amount into crypto and some into fiat, to minimize risks
Activity: 328
I think that most of traders will talk about the fact that money is better kept in banks and I completely agree with this, because I know a lot of those who are unlucky with investing in the crypt.
Activity: 167
Better keep your money in something solid as gold,a part of crypto and stay away from Banks , lol
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Dear sir both are different things in bank you just deposit your money and store there time to time its absoulty safe.
But in crypto market you are investigation money and every investment has to face one is profit and second is loss so both are not a similar things so please dont be confuse, if you want to make money then risk is the part of this in short bank is just saving plateform and crypto market is the you bussiness in term of money.
So dont be confuse dear.
Activity: 420
I don't think your money safe in crypto than at any bank, crypto currency is very risky investment platform and bank is guarantee investment.I think don't compare bank with cryptocurrency, if you are extra money invest in crypto and you can earn fast and good return on investment, that's is the main benefits  from crypto from bank,Bank is very low interest but is very safe and secured, don't compare bank and crypto investment.
Activity: 140
No doubt your money is sure safe in bank than in cryptos, in cryptos you are in charge of your money, and if you mistakenly lost their your private keys, your money is gone, or hacker hack into your account it is  gone but if such thing happens in bank, they will pay back
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I think if you keep your money in crypto, there will be more risks than you have money in the bank. But if the market goes well, you will make a lot more profit than you can ever make from bank.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: