Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 70. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
From a security perspective, I think that putting money into banks is more secure. From a profit perspective, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think that the bank is the safest place for storing money, it is better to invest in the crypto currency and in the bank to keep the money that may be needed urgently. in the crypto currency you can invest 1000 dollars in the hope of receiving 3000-4000 dollars and this is real. but when you need money urgently your $ 1000 can turn $ 300 and at this point it is better not to convert the currency to the Fiat and expect the growth of the crypto-currency market and may have to wait up to 10 months.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Crypto it is not stable and it is not known what can happen if you keep them for more than 10 years, but for the next 5 years there is such an opportunity to store them in a cryptbank because more growth is expected after such success.
Activity: 27
I think the level of bank security is still better than Crypto. When our money is lost in the bank, the bank will replace it. But if our token is lost in our wallet, then we can only let it go.
Activity: 70
If you live in a third world country, it is always safer because of the banks to fail. In any other country, if you go somewhere else, you can take the money.Other than that, keeping the crypto money in confidential wallets is important as well.
Activity: 81
I do not think so, because the crypto currency market today is something very risky in general, so today if we are talking about the preservation of fiat money, it is best to store at home or in a bank that never let you down, but it all depends on the amount .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Look at it this way:

High security + low profitability = BANKS

High risk + high profitability = CRYPTOCURRENCY

Now I don't know if people will agree with me on this, but that's just the way I see it. Bank investments are safe but they will give you a very small interest. Unlike with crypto, though it's risky the rewards are far greater. So I'm bending towards the latter.
My money is safer in bank than crypto. Crypto is full of uncertainty and the market can be bearish for a long time without even breaken even to the initial price you purchase your coins. Banks, are safe to keep funds for liquidity purpose, yet the interest is not great as in crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
As an investment tool, you are better of with cryptocurrencied. One however need to be aware of the risk associated  with cryptic, they are very volatile.
If a bank wants a coin then they should be able to not store peoples money. Banks usually borrow money from people and that's how they stay in business.
Activity: 154
As an investment tool, you are better of with cryptocurrencied. One however need to be aware of the risk associated  with cryptic, they are very volatile.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
Basically, your money is safer in crypto than in the bank. Unless you are careless in protecting your wallet against scammer and hackers.
Many hackers use the phishing sites to hack your wallet, so you must have a secure wallet and very careful action when moving your wallet balance.

This is absolutely wrong. The money are a lot safer in the bank. There are so many laws that protect them and the banks have the experience needed to do the job right.
You are right because the bank has a strong legality from the government. Another case with cryptocurrency that until now still not recognized by most governments in the world. Bad things can happen at any time. Your cryptocurrency asset could be threatened, so invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
Money of investors is fully secured in the bank and interest is being applied. If your coin choice is correct in the currency of the crypto currencies and you have the chance, you can get unlimited profits

Yeah, that's true. Also, at the bank you can only get good enough money if you start with a high sum otherwise its just pennies worth which is not something you really want. Crypto on the hand is not so much limited by the start amount but by knowing your markets and taking risk. So the decision depends on whether you want to be safe or take risks and a time element too i.e. short or long term. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
I will safe money at the Bank and taking profit from crypto, of course Cryptocurrency very promising to invest, but I feel more comfortable saving money in the bank, and set aside some for investment.

This is the right way to do it in my opinion. Separate the savings from the investing capital. Savings are in the bank and investing capital is here or real estate or stock exchange.
I think if you mean it might be more profitable when kept in crypto. Keeping your money in a reputable bank is safer than keeping it anywhere in the world. Though returns on profit are not that much but bank is less risker than putting it in crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
My money is safe when they are in my pocket. Keeping money in cryptographic currency is more risky. But the opportunity to get a good profit is also greater. Banks pay a meager percentage.
Activity: 118
Sincerely speaking, it's safer to keep your money in bank than keeping it as cryptocurrency,
But it's will be a huge profits when investing in cryptocurrency than keeping it in the bank, only if you can take the risks of doing so.
Activity: 129
According to my opinion, I think the Bank is the safest place to save money because it is under government guarantee. but the crypto currency stock market has great potential and it can make your money 2x-3x shortly.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I will safe money at the Bank and taking profit from crypto, of course Cryptocurrency very promising to invest, but I feel more comfortable saving money in the bank, and set aside some for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Basically, your money is safer in crypto than in the bank. Unless you are careless in protecting your wallet against scammer and hackers.
Many hackers use the phishing sites to hack your wallet, so you must have a secure wallet and very careful action when moving your wallet balance.

This is absolutely wrong. The money are a lot safer in the bank. There are so many laws that protect them and the banks have the experience needed to do the job right.
Activity: 129
Money of investors is fully secured in the bank and interest is being applied. If your coin choice is correct in the currency of the crypto currencies and you have the chance, you can get unlimited profits
Pages:
Jump to: