Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 63. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In my opinion, both methods of saving money have their disadvantages and advantages. If you place your money in a bank, it can become bankrupt and you will lose all the savings that are in the bank. regards crypto, then crypto is still very volatile and unstable, even exchanges and ICOs, and there are more scammers in cryptography. Thus, depending on the degree of risky acceptance, you can choose the best ways to invest your money, and their safety.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Our laws allow Banks to go bankrupt. If the bank goes bankrupt, no matter how much money I put into the bank, I can only withdraw $100k at most. I think bitcoin is safer than Banks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank. Now in many countries, a system of reimbursement of deposits has been developed even in the event of bankruptcy of private banks. Keeping the same money in the crypto currency implies a lot of serious risks and, first of all, the risks of hacking. Very few times you can completely protect yourself from it. In kriptovaljute even very high probability of occurrence of own errors owing to which we can lose the coins and tokens.
So it's safer to keep your funds in the bank, but to earn them better in the crypto currency.
Activity: 140
When it comes to the safety of the money of course bank is one of the safest.But if you want your money to double or tripple or even more you can put/invest it in crypto but no assurance.

At this time since crypto still new to us there is no guarantee yet that our money will be safe in their position. While in bank it is already proven in terms of security. In case we have problem bank is always there while crypto its hard to get your money back if incase  system will not be available.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
I think saving money in the bank is safer than the investment in crypto because in the bank there is no hacker. but if deposited in the bank we will not benefit our money will be reduced. but if we invest in crypto we have a chance to earn a big profit.
Activity: 36
most people do prefer bank because of the safest thing to save money and gain few interest by depositing money in the banks, but crypto is not a bank where your money can be save like what bank can offer, for me crypto is an investment where you can earn profit and also lose profit at the same time, you can take a risk to win a good profit by investing into crypto by buying coins in the market, if you like to save money and only for a emergency purposes you can try saving in the banks.
Activity: 46
My money is safer at the bank than in crypto. But the profit from bank is less than crypto so much
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
If the views of the security will, of course, be safe keep the money in the bank and it's difficult to be stolen by someone. But if that's my opinion, I prefer to save money on crypto because if BTC price rise is certainly the coins will also join the rising price. And this will be more beneficial for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Yes, for me my money is more safer in crypto, than in the bank, because if you have a big money in the bank and it happens that the bank goes bankrupt, you are only guaranteed of a percentage amount only, you cannot get a full refund of your money, in crypto just make sure you have safe e wallet and super strong password, your money is 100% safe.

Yes, I agree, I also keep my money in my crypto wallet, its more ok for me than keeping it in the bank, because it gives me convinience whenever I need it, even at night, unlike in the bank that if I need a money I need to drop by in the nearest bank before I can withdraw.
Activity: 70
Talking about safer place for money, i will go in for banks i mean legitimate ones.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Banks are safe, always money will be safer in the bank than having in hand. If you would like to take little bit of risk then  crypto also good, but take some safety measures.

Indeed. Let's just put it this way, your money is safe at banks but it won't appreciate over time and the less you know your money loss its value. Yet when you put your money in cryptos, it will have risks and you have knowledge how crypto runs and profit will be certain afterwards. Face the risk or face the inflation.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Of course not, every day I need money for a transaction directly, I can not say that my money safer in crypto than at the bank for keeping money in crypto like roller coaster which unfortunately when above I do not have time to sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When people say crypto is safe they're actually talking about the infrastructure. The system as a whole is hard to control.

Storing crypto is still extremely dangerous. I see it as the wild west. People are storing their gold (crypto) wherever they can. Some in banks (website wallet) some under their pillows (software wallet) and others in a personal safe they paid extra for (hardware wallet). No matter what though there's always crooks and gangs who rob people and banks.

The safest way is to just bury your gold and hope you remember where you buried it (paper wallets).
Activity: 182
Banks are safe, always money will be safer in the bank than having in hand. If you would like to take little bit of risk then  crypto also good, but take some safety measures.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yes, for me my money is more safer in crypto, than in the bank, because if you have a big money in the bank and it happens that the bank goes bankrupt, you are only guaranteed of a percentage amount only, you cannot get a full refund of your money, in crypto just make sure you have safe e wallet and super strong password, your money is 100% safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency has a feature that makes your money secured and protected as it doesn't need to undergo to many transfers unlike in banks. The transactions made are peer to peer means there is no third person to interfere. I think it's a good mode of transaction but I also think that money will be a bit safer in banks as they can track the transactions made, because of decentralization of crypto, transactions made within its system can't be tracked. So in bank, if there's any malfunction on the transaction, you can still know what happened to your money.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Of course there are risks in the crypto but the value of the money i keep in the bank will remain the same. I have a long running account in the bank, i try to get more valued by keeping some of the money in the crypto.
Activity: 196
Both are good and have some risk. Cryptocurrencies main risk is volatility and how fast the value changes. But volatility does not mean negative, it has positive effects as well. On the other hand banks has risk to, banks can go bankrupt and you will lose all uour money as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
At the moment I think it's better to store your money in the bank because there is still no complete and secure procedure for storing your money in the Crypto  Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Obviously, the money thst you own are alot safer to keep in the bank tha here in the industry, because here in the industry we are all anonymous but in the bank we are recognized personally. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: