Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 66. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
My money is safer in the Bank, in crypto they cannot be safer than in the Bank )......
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
The issue of security for cryptocurrency holders is still very important. Very often we can hear about hackers who hack into exchanges and wallets, so we need to give priority to the security issue and be very careful when making transactions. In this area, a lot depends on us personally and our measures that we take for security.
Activity: 72
I think the code is safer than the bank. Because banks operate through people, people make mistakes and suffer various influences. Morality is difficult to limit. So it's still safer for math. It is proved by various theories.
Activity: 24
ou're very correct bro, it's saver in crypto currency than bank, because bank will be deducting your money every month but If you invest as the particular coin you invest in keep growing, so your money too.
Activity: 103
If you are talking of being safer in the sense of less risk involved then I will say bank but if you talk of being safer in the sense of absolute control of your fund then I think crypto is good to go. But don't forget you may lose all your money in crypto without warning than if is in the bank.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
the cryptocurrency industry is the safest one I know and more appropriate in this topic because they are the best so in my own opinion safer in cryptocurrency in terms of money than in the bank
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Despite the high risk of investing in the cryptocurrency, I believe that here my money is more secure than in the bank.  Since banks offer the maximum% - this is 8% per year.  And inflation in our country is much higher.  It turns out that if I keep money in the bank, I'll just lose them slowly.
Activity: 88
The chance that someone stole money from the Bank is much lower than if you get hacked. Therefore, definitely a Bank. It's safe, chance, Cho your money decrease below.
Activity: 1
Traditional banks give you traditional benefits- FDIC depositor insurance established transfer between, liquidity at branches and through debit card purchases. As far as physically theft the bank is safer, overall - cryptocurrencies come into play currently in those extreme cases. As far security is concerned it makes sense to send to crypto only in situations like  - large deposits being transferred overseas, imminent threat of government or familial seizure of account, or increased concern for privacy and reduced visibility.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Both bank and crypto are safe depending on your usage. If you want a large profit, put it in trading crypto, if you want savings you need a bank. If 100% to be safe, we can't say that both can pass. Still in your care the life of your wealth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
From the review, we may also think and consider by ourselves. Crypto and money on bank have safer system and they are centralized. but in crypto, we cannot guarantee our money 100% to be safe for the value and nominal. however, crypto allows us to add our money and get the profits from the saving.
Activity: 69
Well not over the last 6 months lol, I'm about 70% down with crypto and the money in my bank is still perfectly intact.
Activity: 179
 I can say that my money is safer here, but my money here is not remaining the same amount that I have put it here so this is the problem with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
if the security talk I prefer to keep my money in the bank, in the crypto we can profit and also can Loss, we just rely on luck, but did not rule out I have a plan for some of my money, I save dicrypto, soaps know luck in favor I am later in the Day.
Activity: 76
Of course. You already know the answer right?

But for the benefit of doubt, I  advise that you keep some money in the bank so as to take care of yourself as the need arises. Not that it's totally safe or rather safer to keep money in the bank other than leave it in Crypto.

Use a larger % of your fiat to invest in Crypto and try to have a long-term plan. It pays.

Thanks.
Activity: 336
for safety issues keep money in the bank and earn just a penny but for huge profits take the risk and invest into crypto because crypto is here to stay.
Activity: 79
Accorsing to me be safer in the bank than crypto because in the bank there is security. If get bad condition we can complain to the staff there.
Activity: 177
Even at the moment, considering all the flaws of the crypto currency, in my opinion it hits the banks in many ways.  And what about the security account, then this falls on the responsibility of the user and this is fair
Activity: 294
I'm unsure. Banks are very safe here in the country.
Therefore, i can only speak for myself and say that both are safe.
Both systems have their advantages and weaknesses, but i regard both as safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Tim Draper: More Secure in Bitcoin Than the Money Sitting in Wells Fargo
Venture capitalist Tim Draper is bullish on Bitcoin and believes it will reach $250,000 in the next four years.
Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

From what I know, I could say that cryptocurrency is not the safest investment capital, if you would put your money in the bank, in my humble opinion you would be more secure that it would still be yours.
Pages:
Jump to: