Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 72. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is definitely not safer but gets your more profits. Don't think it would be more secure than a bank because there have been a lot of thefts happening recently, but I believe that my wallet is safe because my private keys is handled safely.
Activity: 98
I think bank is the safest place to store money, but saving in cryptos brings about increasing in the money, when one invest money in cryptos there is probability of increasing by 2x within months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
If you want money safe then use bank, low risks and low interests but if you are risks taker then go to crypto more risky and more interest if you are lucky. For me, I invest to cryptocurrency than bank because I see more profit than banks.
Activity: 126
At the bank your money is used by others who are also risk takers and investors . they use your money and make money for themselves by borrowing from the bank, but with crypto you are in charge of your risk. Your money can triple but you also bear the loss.
Activity: 98
Looking from which side to look. In the bank they will be saved, but in the crypto currency you multiply the amount several times if you invest in a good coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The fact that the money stored in the bank is safer is a fact, I do not argue with this, but there is no way to earn money, except for 5 percent of the heads. As for crypto currencies, here there are no guarantees, but if you are lucky and you will see an excellent crypto project on the stage of ICO, then you will become a very rich man.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
It seems to me that any investment is a risk. And no matter where you invest. Here the differences are only in percentage of profits and you already have to choose where you will be more profitable
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Yes I think so. Its safe if you invest in in crypto but make sure that you know how to trade because once you ignore your investments, there's a possibility that you may loss them easily. While money in the bank is also safe but as years gone by, the amount that you save in the bank will cost smaller.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
I think not, after all, banks are safer than crypto banks. Real banks have a smaller risk of losing, and that too can be resolved legally. different from the crypto bank, when our assets are lost then finished,
Activity: 134
Bank is safer. And when we lose our money in the banks we can complain to them. But when we lose our money i  crypto where we will complain, there is no regulation.
Activity: 96
In fact, in some countries, the fact that funds are placed in banks may not necessarily be safe, but people do not have better choices. Thus I believe that the investment in Bitcoin and another altcoins will be even more profitable, but it is still the most secure and remains to be discussed.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
if we compare the safety of banks and btc than it is obviously that banks are safer but no as profitable as btc, if your money gets lost in a bank you have a right at least to go and find someone who is responsible for it but this is not possible in the crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank?
I don't think so at the present moment , but crypto is also giving you a chance to multiple your funds in case of rising of active you are invested , while putting your money on a deposit in bank you cam earn only 1-5% per year. Banks are more safer place for money then crypto now , but everything can change dramatically in the future .
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Obviously not haha.
Activity: 392
I don't think having my money in my wallet is safer than in a bank because bank have insurance if someone stole/hack funds, if some hacker will stole my coins from my wallet I will just loose my coins.
I would love to have some bank, which would accept my cryptocurrency, and store it, and steward it, and giving me the percent back, just as regular bank does.
Activity: 278
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

I also think that because internet was such a risky thing and it is too hard to be safe in internet.  There are so many hacker on the internet and also at your wallet.  We know that there are some hacker through atm machines but there are more easy to hack at the internet because when you've lost your money, then you never get it back.
Activity: 140
I think without taking risk no one can make money. Crypto market is volatile but there are chance to get more profit beyond your expectation. Your money will be safe in bank but you can not make profit on your saving as you want.
Activity: 79
When we talk about safety in the crypto community, then it means your own safety depends on your very self and no one else. So there is no doubt that banks do have better security system more than cryptocurrency but the best thing about bitcoins is that, the growth of your profit is very fast and much better more than placing money on banks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Money is safer at the Bank than in Crypto. Crypto is only for trading and is too volatile. It is only for a short period.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
I think its safer to keep your money in bank because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, if you invest $500 in crypto its possible your money go down in value to $200 bit when its in bank then you will still have your $500.
Pages:
Jump to: