Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 83. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
money and safety are two different things. there is always a chance to lose them, so clever people do not keep all the money in one place. it does not matter whether it's a bank or a crypto currency
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It depends. As far as I believe in the long-term growth of crypto I prefer it. However, the risk of some force-majeure pertains. In case of banks, funds below certain level are usually insured so you can still return them if the bank fails.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Hi, i don't think money is safer in crypto than in bank, in bank you got inssurance, so if any problem you'll get back your money, in crypto if you are scammed, you can cry

It is a question of diversification. You should store a part of your funds in more conservative sources, and a small amount of money you'd rather invest in highly risky assets!

I agree on diversification, that is the best starting point.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think that it is safer to keep it at the bank. After all, cash can preserve the value. If it is replaced with a crypto currency, it is difficult to be stable in value. But cryptocurrencies also have a good place to earn more profit. It can Let us become rich, but also may lose a lot of assets!
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
I still consider bank is safer keeping money in the bank but if we want our money to grew it is much better to put some of it or invest in cypto.
In my opinion the one who does not understand this he is a fool. By the way, but not quite. The Bank is also well under a cent to put, only need to know which is better. Banks also tend to close.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If talking about the safety, the bank may be more safety because it has central that keeps our money securely.
However, saving in the crypto is more promising and profitable. If we hold them for the long-time investment, it may be also safer and getting more and more profits.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

I agree with you men, it's so obvious that is better to keep your money at the bank than in the crypto. But the advantage of crypto in the bank is you can grow your money fast than in the bank. Their are many investment in the crypto than bank.
These are two different things. Banks do not conflict with virtual currencies. No one wants to wake up one morning, and the money deposited in the bank becomes worthless.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is depend purpose of investment,  if you want to get small profit then Bank offer solution for your money in more safe, but if you want to make alot of profit in short times, crypto market will offer that,  but sure the risk also bigger from high volatility.  Will be much better keep money in bank by 70% and in crypto by 30% for long term investment.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hard to say, I'd say safer in banks for now. Technology is still too new in my opinion

Easy to said, bank is not investment, it still like hold your money at safe zone, with 5-6 percent profit in my country, but when you put money into crypto, you will be need bet with your money, that why you should be need research more and more, and for now, it does not is safe zone to hold money, because hacker can visit you anytime
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !

I agree with you men, it's so obvious that is better to keep your money at the bank than in the crypto. But the advantage of crypto in the bank is you can grow your money fast than in the bank. Their are many investment in the crypto than bank.
I believe that it is safer to put money into the bank now than to use it to invest in cryptocurrencies. Since this money is stored in the Central Bank, countries can help you. Now cryptocurrency is only people's investment. The investment risk is high, but I still choose to invest in digital currency. This does not require any reason, because money is my own.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
In my opinion, money deposited in banks is not necessarily secure. In my country, if banks fail their maximum payout of 100,000 U.S. dollars, I think it is safer to store them in funds.
Activity: 18
I think bank is the safest place to store money, but saving in cryptos brings about increasing in the money, when one invest money in cryptos there is probability of increasing by 2x within days.
Activity: 195
When we talk about safety in the crypto community, then it means your own safety depends on your very self and no one else. So comparing yourself and the bank, which one will you go for? The only thing with banks is that you can always hold them responsible for your loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab

There is no doubt that banks do have better security system more than cryptocurrency but the best thing about bitcoins is that, the growth of your profit is very fast and much better more than placing money on banks.
Merit: 1
As in the bank there is a risk. You just need to keep your coins on different purses and stock exchanges.
Activity: 196
I'd like to believe that. But I understand not. We are waiting for big profits and therefore can buy coins that will be Scam and lose our savings
For me, banks are safer to keep your money instead of keeping in Crypto because banks take the responsibility for your money but in Crypto, you have to take your responsibility yourself if you are account gets hack you will lose your money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
bank is def safer, but whos to say down the road we are still in the early years of crypto.
Activity: 128
From a security perspective, I think that putting money into banks is more secure. From a profit perspective, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: