Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 18. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
This currency is not very promising. If you can get it for free, of course it is the best. If you invest, the price is a bit high. You can pay more attention to the price and market power if you want to invest.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
I like this coin and I'm sure of it, but it grows frankly tight. Moreover, I bought it at a time when the market was an order of magnitude higher in price. I have quite a lot of this coin, I believe that it will grow sooner or later, but I already want to see my profit
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
Zcash once had a fantastic price in the past, probably because of its small supply. This altcoin may not be the main choice at the moment, but it looks like someone is trying to raise it.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 21, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
it is worth to invest. One day, people will understand that the anonymity and the security are the important things since the government is likely to control everything. They will soon buy more and more zcash to hide themselves

That's correct! Eventually the government will be able to crack down on transparent cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. As such, people would become aware of their privacy, thus they would switch their attention to privacy coins like ZCash and Monero. And once this happens, I'm sure that ZEC's price will skyrocket leaving many early adopters with a lot of money in their pockets. The revolutionary technology of ZK-SNARKS is proven to be secure, and private allowing people to regain control over their finances without worrying about third-parties checking their balances.

While this can be used for illegal purposes, I'm sure that the good side of it will prevail for quite a long time. And since ZCash has many similarities of Bitcoin in terms of features, it can become stronger over time and a very valuable cryptocurrency. Therefore, I think that ZEC should be considered for investing to preserve profits in the future. Smiley
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 01:03:27 PM
I do not think that Zcash is a good coin for investment.  It's better to invest in eth, it's more reliable.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
As for me if you really want to invest in Zcash, it's better to invest a small part of the money.  I think that the price by the end of the year will not grow on this coin.
Activity: 74
June 21, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
Zcash is very suitable for those who want to invest long term in this altcoin because the altcoin price is currently a very stable price. I think in the future this altcoin will have higher price
Activity: 14
June 21, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
I think the price of this coin will not grow much and it is better to invest in another more promising coin.  I think it's better to invest in EOS.

What do you think of Monero? It is also anonymous coin.
Activity: 183
June 19, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
I think the price of this coin will not grow much and it is better to invest in another more promising coin.  I think it's better to invest in EOS.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 19, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
Zcash has a very experimental tech (zk-snarks). Even Peter Todd said that some vulnerabilities can be reviled in the future. There are huge inflation and selling pressure. I don't think that it's a great bet.
Activity: 79
June 18, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
it is worth to invest. One day, people will understand that the anonymity and the security are the important things since the government is likely to control everything. They will soon buy more and more zcash to hide themselves
Activity: 330
June 17, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
minuses this crypto currency in comparison with bitcoin is not so much. Among the shortcomings can be identified the fall in the exchange rate (overvaluation of the coin in overtaking bitcoin, which is still out of competition), as well as support for only the Linux operating system. but in general, ZCash remains a popular coin and it is worth trying to invest in it.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
Zecash is certainly promising coin,but as practice has shown, nobody needs anonymity we all exchanged covenants bitcoin and gave power to the ASIC manufacturers and exchanges.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
I believe that if you form an investment portfolio of crypto-currencies and are not going to limit your earnings to 40-50%, but want to have different crypto-currencies in your arsenal, then Zcash must be there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
Since the first time zcash was launched, I'm not too sure that the price will improve, zcash seems to have a huge market monopoly, and as we know, the price of zcash is continuously down, but it would be great if we start investing a little bit in zcash. Hope the price will rise again, maybe 1 or 2 years ahead
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
I doubt that the price for Zcash will grow rapidly this year.  There are much more promising coins for investment.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
To be honest, I stopped trusting zcash back in November, when its price fell so much that it cut all my efforts to the very root. I even did not understand what the problem is and completely abandoned him.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 09:05:31 AM
zcash is a coin that could be a high dynamic between the crypto currencies and the future stock market. an opportunity for new investors that the current price is low. Those who invest in Zcash will profit.
Activity: 124
June 17, 2018, 09:00:59 AM
It seems to me more profitable to invest in ETH and hold coins for several months and at the end of the year sell than invest in Zcash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
Very attractive price for this coin now. I was waiting for this spring price for ZEC more than $ 1000, but the whole market went down. I think this is a good option for investment
Pages:
Jump to: