Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 21. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:01:15 AM
Yes frightening . everyone started somewhere . investment is your future . if there is a desire to become financially free then this is the right choice . the key is to start and experience and mistakes is the best school of life ))) Smiley
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 01:54:05 PM
Of course, you should not invest in Zcash.  There are more promising coins, for example: ETH, EOS.
Activity: 167
May 31, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
No, do not invest in Zcash.  I think the price of this coin will not grow very much.
Activity: 103
May 31, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
In my opinion, Zcash will have bright future in 2018. The developers had recently revealed that they will partner up with StarkWare Industries. STARK technology from StarkWare Industries is expected to increase the privacy features and scalability of the ZCash network.
Activity: 99
May 31, 2018, 01:52:45 AM
I speak highly of Zcash. A plus point for ZCash is that Vitalik Buterin had supported the cryptocurrency during the arguments regarding its centralized nature. Vitalik Buterin had argued over Twitter that if a person was looking for a "high-privacy-demanding use case", then decentralization would be a "luxury" to him. It is sufficient to have "right cryptography" centralized systems for transactions. He continues to say, “ZCash’s confidentiality guarantees are stronger than its survival guarantees.”
Activity: 101
May 31, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
From my point of view, Zcash is a promissing coin in 2018. It pioneered a cutting-edge privacy technology enabling everyone in its network to verify financial transactions and masking origin, destination, and amount details. The coin competes with Monero for leadership in the anonymous coin market.
Activity: 104
May 31, 2018, 01:49:08 AM
I think Zcash is a potential coin for long-term investment. US asset management firm and a unit of Digital Currency Group, Grayscale Investments, has published an investment report in which it says that privacy-focused cryptocurrency Zcash would be worth over $60,000 seven years from now, from $400 in 2018, or a 150-fold jump.
Activity: 150
May 30, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
If you want to make a profit by the end of the year, it's better to invest in ETH than Zcash.
Activity: 181
May 30, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
I would not recommend investing in Zcash.  You will not get a good profit.  It is better to choose another coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
here is quite some promise in the coin, the revolutionary technology it runs on is quite promising, but as it is with all developing projects, you never know which one will be a success and which one will not, the best option is to do your proper research and decide whether it suits your investment plans
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:19:21 PM
Now is very dangerous to invest in Privacy coins because exchanges started to delist privacy coins fr exchanges, this is gonna make troubles to privacy coins.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
May 29, 2018, 07:06:20 PM
Zcash is a decentralized open-source crypto currency, like almost all crypto-currencies. However, Zcash pays more attention to privacy than Bitcoin, for example. This means that the value of the sender and receiver transactions are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another crypto currency, protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero. Zcash operations are extremely fast, and sometimes it takes only about 6 milliseconds to verify the transaction. in general, it is suitable for investment Wink Wink

ZCash rocks primarily because of its underlying privacy tech which is quite revolutionary. This can allow many use cases to happen in our world, such as the protection of the disclosure of funds between businesses and/or companies, or individuals to protect their funds from prying eyes. Since ZCash also provides transparent transactions (unlike Monero) it can be used for tracking funds on the blockchain if an individual or company decides to do so. It's best that privacy would be an optional feature instead of a mandatory one, since not everyone wants their transactions to be fully private.

Sometimes, there's the need for auditability and transparency, hence users would simply use transparent addresses to achieve such purpose. But, the real deal for ZCash would be when it upgrades to ZK-STARKS which will eliminate trusted setups for good, strengthening its privacy in the future.

Therefore, as well as you do, I believe that ZCash is an excellent investment to make for quite a long time. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 11:48:53 AM
Zcash must now buy while the price is good. Bitcoin is unlikely to grow much, but Zcash still has the potential for growth. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 108
May 29, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Zcash (ZEC) is currently in the top 20 largest cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization of over $500 million and in the top 10 according to CoinGecko. The digital currency can be traded on several leading exchanges including HitBTC, Bithumb, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Poloniex, and Kraken.
Activity: 91
May 29, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
This coin has a quite bright future. The improvement over bitcoin that zcash provides is that it uses advanced cryptographic privacy-enhancing technique knows as zero-knowledge proofs to guarantee the validity of financial transactions without revealing any information about them. The developer team created Zcash’s own proprietary zero-knowledge proof cryptography called zk-SNARKs.
Activity: 101
May 28, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
In my view, Zcash is one of the most potential coins in the market. It is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency that providers users with privacy and selective transaction transparency. Zcash transactions, while broadcasted on a public blockchain, details about the sender, the recipient, and the transaction amount remain private.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 09:34:52 PM
Zcash boasts of a solid technology and strong privacy features which sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies. ZEC also has some interesting partnerships including the JPMorgan partnership which inspired over 80% price gain in.
Activity: 119
May 28, 2018, 09:33:01 PM
Yes I think this coin is quite promissing. Like Bitcoin Zcash didn’t have an ICO on startup and is gotten purely through mining. However, unlike Bitcoin which utilizes only blockchain technology for transaction, Zcash uses zk-snarks an extra optional encrypted and more secure system to ensure that all the information regarding user transactions is safely encrypted.
Activity: 144
May 28, 2018, 03:36:54 PM
If you want to get a good profit, it's better to invest in ETH than Zcash.  I think the price of Zcash will not grow very much.
Pages:
Jump to: