Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 22. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

Zcash it was a first open and affordable cryptocurrency that uses zero proof of stake to protect information and at the same time guarantees complete confidentiality. This is a really interesting thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:51:43 PM
Zcash is a decentralized open-source crypto currency, like almost all crypto-currencies. However, Zcash pays more attention to privacy than Bitcoin, for example. This means that the value of the sender and receiver transactions are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another crypto currency, protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero. Zcash operations are extremely fast, and sometimes it takes only about 6 milliseconds to verify the transaction. in general, it is suitable for investment Wink Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
May 27, 2018, 06:43:38 PM
One of the anonymous coin that i've invested! Just like Monero. I really love to save my retirement fund here. One question bytheway are they going to change POS in the future coz it's the electricity cost will be more efficient.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
May 27, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
You can invest in Zcash, but I would not advise investing all money only in this coin.  It is better to divide the investment between several coins.

I concur with you. Investing in a single cryptocurrency could lead to terrible losses if its price gown down the drain. As such, even if ZCash seems like a good investment, it is advised to take the necessary precautions to protect your investment by spreading it out between different cryptocurrencies. Personally, I prefer to invest in ZCash, Litecoin, and Ethereum at the same time to help reduce the risk of losing all my investment in the future.

On the other hand, ZCash looks like it will become a very strong altcoin as it improves its technology over time. I've been reading a lot about it, and found out about the proposed ZK-STARKS technology which is far better than the current ZK-SNARKS technology that ZEC currently has, IMO, since it removes the need for a trusted setup, adding true privacy to the cryptocurrency. Therefore, in all means, I think that ZCash will become a great investment for quite a long time Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
You can invest in Zcash, but I would not advise investing all money only in this coin.  It is better to divide the investment between several coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:12:13 PM
I do not advise you to invest in Zcash.  I think this is not a good choice.  I think by the end of the year the price for Zcash will not grow much.

It is one of the most famous anonymous coin. So it might succeed.
Activity: 136
May 26, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
I do not advise you to invest in Zcash.  I think this is not a good choice.  I think by the end of the year the price for Zcash will not grow much.
Activity: 98
May 26, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
It seems to me better to invest in another, more reliable coin.  For example in ETH.  A very good investment coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
May 26, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
Of course, this is a great coin. I heard their team is preparing a great update, anonymity will get even better. I also advise you to take a closer look at the Remme coin, it is already traded on stock exchanges. I just wear their signature, because it's an excellent project.
Activity: 122
May 25, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
This is a good investment coin, but I would not say that the best.  I advise you to invest better in other coins.
Activity: 103
May 25, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
Zcash is productive for diggers. Generally on the off chance that you purchase from trade you should lose your cash. Zcash is a standout amongst the most overrated coins ever. On the off chance that you mine it you should simply dump it. In the event that you don't mine, don't check the cost from trades.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 12:39:36 PM
In recent days, ZCash has been very heavily inflated, it is too late to invest now, because it must roll back in price, and those who managed to resell and then buy out doubles twice, but it is necessary to watch these things.
Activity: 336
May 25, 2018, 12:33:44 PM
Zcash is a good private coin with anonimous transactions,I think it will be rising together with all cryptocoins,so it is a good long-term investment.
Activity: 138
May 25, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
No.  You should not invest in Zcash.  This is not the best investment coin.  It is better to invest in EOS or ADA.
Activity: 122
May 25, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
I am not sure that now is the right time to invest in this particular cryptocurrency. according to most financial analysts, the price of this coin is very much overheated. perhaps it will be adjusted towards the minimum I would not risk.
I agree.  It is better to invest in eth and end of the year to make a profit than to invest in Zcash.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
I am not sure that now is the right time to invest in this particular cryptocurrency. according to most financial analysts, the price of this coin is very much overheated. perhaps it will be adjusted towards the minimum I would not risk.
Activity: 142
May 25, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
I'd rather invest in another coin.  I think it's better not to risk and invest in eth and by the end of the year to get a profit of 2 times.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
I think Zcash is a good investment. It has some unique advantages in anonymous coins, and with the difficulty of mining, the price of Zcash will rise quickly.
Now the market is red and the price of all coins is falling.  But it seems to me that when the market rebounds, the price for Zcash will not grow much.
Activity: 59
May 24, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
I think Zcash is a good investment. It has some unique advantages in anonymous coins, and with the difficulty of mining, the price of Zcash will rise quickly.
Activity: 183
May 24, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
It seems to me to invest in Zcash a bad idea.  I think the price of this coin by the end of the year will not grow much.
Pages:
Jump to: