Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 24. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 04:55:33 PM
Imo it will become the leading privacy coin with its upcoming sappling update but also the fact that bitmain is mining it with asics and colecting coins guarantees that the price will be pumped eventualy as it happens with all bitmains coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 16, 2018, 04:40:29 PM
Coins, whose creators pay increased attention to anonymity, have a good chance of success in the future. Privacy is optional in Zcash, so the currency is of interest to institutions for which anonymous transactions are important, private encryption and anonymous transactions have a bright future. Such coins Zcash is a win-win option.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 16, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
No more or less than any other coin from that period. I do not see anything that can make it some thing special, but there seems to be a following there. It was one of the first coins in that algo, but not the very first. There are others, and there are some that are outright copies that change only the name it seems. There is one of those out there right this second. So, really there is nothing that makes it stand out, but there are quite a few that have followed it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
ZCash is solid in many ways, as a long term hodl. Short term probably very underwhelming. But it will become awesome the instant Zooko closes his cringe enducing twitter account and leaves all social media for good.
Activity: 105
May 16, 2018, 05:39:43 AM
Yes frightening . everyone started somewhere . investment is your future . if there is a desire to become financially free then this is the right choice . the key is to start and experience and mistakes is the best school of life )))
Activity: 17
May 16, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
I would not recommend investing in Zcash.  It is better to invest this money in BTC or ETH.  I think this is a good choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
May 15, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
I bet that ZEC should rebound to previous levels. Yesterday news gave a good fuel to start movement .
 As for me, I bought it for 250 $ and already fixed profit. Maybe after a small correction I will buy it again
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
Zcash can be considered as one of the top coins at the moment. Zcash system provides us with a fully decentralized system which can make a person totally anonymous. Therefore, it will protect users from cyber harm and threat on the internets. Even hackers take a long time to hack your zcash wallet
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 05:21:35 AM
This coin seems to me not to be undervalued at the present time. But, as life shows us, everything can change very quickly. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the news. Smiley
Activity: 23
May 14, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
I do have hopes for Zcash, i like the anomimity, i bought a small bag with the sudden rise in price, when listed on Korean exchange. Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
One thing I still trying to understand is why it's a good news for Zcash if ethereum is going to implement the same protocol. Surely that makes ether an alternative to Zcash and impacting its usage? Also do we really need so many privacy coins given that major chains are also implementing zero-knowledge protocols.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
First ZEC mining is quite difficult, but now there are many Zcash Tool was created with fast digging and digging. That leads to the price of Zcash going down accordingly. If you are looking for good returns for high returns, ZEC can be a long-term investment option.
Activity: 8
May 13, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
Hell no.. I think the same loser who was responsible for the Bitcoin private fork is in charge. He is a loser
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 13, 2018, 05:31:51 PM
I recently read that Japan wants to ban coins with high anonymity - monero, ZCash and Dash, like those that are often used for criminal purposes. I do not think this will have a positive effect on the price of ZCash. Still, Japan now has a large market of crypto currency. In my opinion, it is worth investing in this coin to wait and see what happens next.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 13, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
I think that this is a strong coin, earlier I had high hopes for it. Perhaps in 2018 we will see development again, but I would rather not invest in this coin, but if you do invest it, then a little bit.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
To tell the truth, I haven't heard about Zcash yet. Perhaps, this is because I am new to trading in general. I would like to know more about it and maybe will change my decision concerning bitcoin
Activity: 103
May 13, 2018, 08:22:03 AM
The prospect of anonymous currency in the blockchain industry is worth looking forward to, but in the anonymous currency camp, Zcash is not the most worthwhile investment. From a technical perspective, Monroe is the best, decentralized, while having absolute anonymity and untraceability of transaction information.
Activity: 86
May 13, 2018, 07:48:19 AM
Some members of the ZCash community are preparing to fork for the first time - named "Overwinter", but "Power of Tau" is for the more influential "Sapling" hard fork. Earlier reports also said that the "sapling" hard bifurcation will introduce several new features, including payment disclosure methods, blockchain transactions, and ZCash token distribution. I think ZCash is still worth investing.
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
May 13, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
Zooko is a paid by Ver/Wu shill. He deleted Peter Todd's Asic resistance code. Peter Todd is a famous Bitcoin Core developer, and as we know Ver is in open war with them. We all know that the money in zcahs team came exclusively by Ver, so no doubt what is going on.

Here are links of Todd's twits:

https://twitter.com/peterktodd/status/992309206572138496
https://twitter.com/peterktodd/status/993108684585644038
brand new
Activity: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
Fot me zcash is quite good to invest, I believe in its future
Pages:
Jump to: