Pages:
Author

Topic: Isis ATP [Automated Trading Platform] - Discussion - page 10. (Read 45225 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
Does this .jar file only runs on Linux?

No, it should run on any OS that supports Java 7.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Does this .jar file only runs on Linux?
Activity: 58
i have this now since my first post here running, but it did never trade anything, does it just take more time or is it because i have to less bitcoins?
is there some minimum bitcoins i need?

what are your limits set at?
I took the values from the suggested settings in the readme, but i have not much BTC 0.13 Cheesy i should hire a bodyguard Cheesy
it would be great if it works also on btc-e there i have almost a fortune in btc and even a few $

Code:

it is nonstop running, a few times i did see a message that it couldn't trade because "was less than the configured limit of BTC 0.01"

edit:
right now it would like to buy btc but thats not possible since there are no $ on mtgox, but could i use that info to buy BTC with my $ at btc-e and when the trader engine would like to sell them again i do that on btc-e?
or is that far away from any sense?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i have this now since my first post here running, but it did never trade anything, does it just take more time or is it because i have to less bitcoins?

what are your limits set at?
Activity: 322
Since this is the only error I couldn't thus far ignore or fix. I can ignore MTGoX, and apparently I missed a logic operator when redoing my bids and asks.

Code:
2013-04-18 00:09:05,889 ←[34m:←[0;39m BTC-eTrend following trade agent is attempting
to sell BTC 0.02253166 of BTC 0.15021104 available
2013-04-18 00:09:05,889 ←[1;31m:←[0;39m ERROR: Caught unexpected exception, shutting
down BTC-e trend following trading agent now!. Details are listed below.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Market orders not supported by BTCE API.
        at com.xeiam.xchange.btce.service.trade.polling.BTCEPollingTradeService.place
MarketOrder(BTCEPollingTradeService.java:68)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.marketOrder(TrendTradingAgent.java:554)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.evalAsk(TrendTradingAgent.java:432)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.run(TrendTradingAgent.java:344)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2013-04-18 00:09:12,001 ←[34m:←[0;39m BTC-e High RUR :-  Last: RUR 2979.9 | Bid: RUR

Same error on newest version.
Can anyone successfully use BTCe? As I see it that error pretty decisively means I can't trade on BTCe.

well i am completle new to this and just found today this great project Smiley
i get the same error about btc-e Sad

would it be bad to have mtgox and btc-e active in the same time or should i better have only one of them active?
thanks a lot
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Can anyone successfully use BTCe? As I see it that error pretty decisively means I can't trade on BTCe.

I think that to fix this one we would need to use the latest version i.e. development branch of XChange. I am reluctant to do this until XChange release a more stable 1.6.0 version.

However, I may create a development/unstable branch of AidoATP and use the development branch of XChange in there instead.

Not saying your wrong but wouldn't it take 2 if statements to sort out transactions heading to BTCe and then fab up a limit order by deciding if its a bid or an ask based then use the bid or ask price that opposes the one you are trying to trade? Since I don't know XChange I am assuming that if you send the code a limit order it would pass on a limit order. I likely have that very wrong.

Thank You for your hard work!

I think that to fix this one we would need to use the latest version i.e. development branch of XChange. I am reluctant to do this until XChange release a more stable 1.6.0 version.

However, I may create a development/unstable branch of AidoATP and use the development branch of XChange in there instead.
upgraded to java 1.7

was able to start the bot in simulation mode

kept getting this error
But it looks like the trend trading agent is trying to compile something or another.  Check that whatever it is compiling is complete, it almost looks like it ran into a corrupted file somehow.

Nova is probably correct. I think it is trying to compile your trading logic and failing. Please double check that you don't have a typo in your logic. Post it here or PM me if you wish and I'll have a look.
Still if you could start refactoring out the Isis name from the code base (even just a search and replace) that would be a very positive thing for me from a legal standpoint.

I did a quick search and the only reference to Isis is in the README:

Aido ATP is forked from IsisATP courtesy of the Open Payment Alliance
Since this is the only error I couldn't thus far ignore or fix. I can ignore MTGoX, and apparently I missed a logic operator when redoing my bids and asks.

Code:
2013-04-18 00:09:05,889 ←[34m:←[0;39m BTC-eTrend following trade agent is attempting
to sell BTC 0.02253166 of BTC 0.15021104 available
2013-04-18 00:09:05,889 ←[1;31m:←[0;39m ERROR: Caught unexpected exception, shutting
down BTC-e trend following trading agent now!. Details are listed below.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Market orders not supported by BTCE API.
        at com.xeiam.xchange.btce.service.trade.polling.BTCEPollingTradeService.place
MarketOrder(BTCEPollingTradeService.java:68)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.marketOrder(TrendTradingAgent.java:554)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.evalAsk(TrendTradingAgent.java:432)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.run(TrendTradingAgent.java:344)
2013-04-18 00:09:12,001 ←[34m:←[0;39m BTC-e High RUR :-  Last: RUR 2979.9 | Bid: RUR

Activity: 140
Merit: 101
I don't have a copy of the code right now.  But it looks like the trend trading agent is trying to compile something or another.  Check that whatever it is compiling is complete, it almost looks like it ran into a corrupted file somehow.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
upgraded to java 1.7

was able to start the bot in simulation mode

kept getting this error

Code:
2013-04-19 23:26:18,906 : ERROR: Caught unexpected exception, shutting down MtGox trend following trading agent now!. Details are listed below.
org.codehaus.commons.compiler.CompileException: Line 0, Column 0: Unexpected token "End-Of-File" in primary
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.throwCompileException(Parser.java:2593)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parsePrimary(Parser.java:2163)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseUnaryExpression(Parser.java:1886)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseMultiplicativeExpression(Parser.java:1846)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseAdditiveExpression(Parser.java:1826)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseShiftExpression(Parser.java:1806)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseRelationalExpression(Parser.java:1774)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseEqualityExpression(Parser.java:1751)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseAndExpression(Parser.java:1730)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseExclusiveOrExpression(Parser.java:1709)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseInclusiveOrExpression(Parser.java:1688)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseConditionalAndExpression(Parser.java:1667)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseConditionalOrExpression(Parser.java:1646)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseConditionalExpression(Parser.java:1627)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseAssignmentExpression(Parser.java:1607)
        at org.codehaus.janino.Parser.parseExpression(Parser.java:1593)
        at org.codehaus.janino.ExpressionEvaluator.makeStatements(ExpressionEvaluator.java:255)
        at org.codehaus.janino.ScriptEvaluator.cook(ScriptEvaluator.java:454)
        at org.codehaus.janino.ScriptEvaluator.cook(ScriptEvaluator.java:345)
        at org.codehaus.janino.SimpleCompiler.cook(SimpleCompiler.java:194)
        at org.codehaus.commons.compiler.Cookable.cook(Cookable.java:80)
        at org.codehaus.commons.compiler.Cookable.cook(Cookable.java:72)
        at org.codehaus.janino.ExpressionEvaluator.(ExpressionEvaluator.java:100)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.evalLogic(TrendTradingAgent.java:612)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.run(TrendTradingAgent.java:345)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Just fired up new .bin file I get the following.

Code:
Please type your response : I Agree
2013-04-19 20:07:36,553 ←[34m:←[0;39m Aido ATP has started successfully
2013-04-19 20:07:36,553 ←[34m:←[0;39m Using trend following to decide some trades.
2013-04-19 20:07:36,563 ←[34m:←[0;39m Connecting to BTC-e Exchange
2013-04-19 20:07:36,563 ←[34m:←[0;39m Connecting to MtGox Exchange
2013-04-19 20:07:42,645 ←[31m:←[0;39m WARNING: Testing connection to exchange MtGox
Exception in thread "Thread-2" com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpException: Problem POSTing
(IO)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:198)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:97)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.RestInvocationHandler.invokeHttp(RestInvocationHand
ler.java:61)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.RestInvocationHandler.invoke(RestInvocationHandler.
java:56)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy7.getAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v1.service.account.MtGoxPollingAccountService.getA
ccountInfo(MtGoxPollingAccountService.java:74)
        at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.refreshAccounts(AccountManager.java:121)
        at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.run(AccountManager.java:101)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorExcep
tion: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderExc
eption: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unkn
own Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source
)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:181)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.
security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certific
ation path to requested target
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown Source)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
 valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown Sour
ce)
        at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
        ... 27 more
That's probably a bad idea.  You should set the compilation target to 1.5 unless there is something specific that's been changed.  1.5 has the widest adoption rate.  I'm not positive but I don't think for example that OSX even has 1.7 yet.

At the time I made the decision to switch java versions I had a good reason to use 1.7 but that reason escapes me now. I think it may have been related to a deadlock issue.

I just did a quick check and to make the current code Java 1.6 compatible I would need to not use multi-catch statements in 3 places. Not a big change.

For Java 1.5 compatibility the same changes are needed.

Although, I'd like to think about it for a while because I'm sure I had a very good reason to change to 1.7.

I'll have to look into it, but IIRC you can code to 1.7 to take advantage of the syntactic sugar and compile to 1.5.  Been awhile since I've done that though.  Still at least going to 1.6 would be a good idea because a majority of Apple users aren't going to be able to use 1.7 unless the thread deadlock issue was related to quirk in 1.6 and going to 1.7 was the only way to solve it.

I'll be re-opening the OpenPay repo as soon as I can recover my account and doing some clean up.  Probably going to need to eliminate or at least rename Isis-ATP.   Also I'll need to yank any references to the word "Isis" from the code base in general.  I'm content with calling this Aido ATP and giving your fork primacy though.  You've done much more work on it than I ever did Smiley  Still if you could start refactoring out the Isis name from the code base (even just a search and replace) that would be a very positive thing for me from a legal standpoint.
New commit to update the MtGox API URI:

commit 21d92a910f2caf57caf5c0bc4fa4498f4e4a56be

Changed URI for MtGox API

URI is still hardcoded though.
That's probably a bad idea.  You should set the compilation target to 1.5 unless there is something specific that's been changed.  1.5 has the widest adoption rate.  I'm not positive but I don't think for example that OSX even has 1.7 yet.

At the time I made the decision to switch java versions I had a good reason to use 1.7 but that reason escapes me now. I think it may have been related to a deadlock issue.

I just did a quick check and to make the current code Java 1.6 compatible I would need to not use multi-catch statements in 3 places. Not a big change.

For Java 1.5 compatibility the same changes are needed.

Although, I'd like to think about it for a while because I'm sure I had a very good reason to change to 1.7.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
how do I change the java version
Pages:
Jump to: