Pages:
Author

Topic: Isis ATP [Automated Trading Platform] - Discussion - page 6. (Read 45225 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
same here still no luck with btc-e Sad

aw crap! I was hoping XChange 1.6.0 would fix it. I hadn't time to analyse the changes in it so just has fingers crossed.

I may have to do something in AidoATP instead to work around this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
same here still no luck with btc-e Sad

2013-05-02 16:22:18,409 : ERROR: Caught unexpected exception, shutting down BTC-e arbitrage engine now!. Details are listed below.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Market orders not supported by BTCE API.
   at com.xeiam.xchange.btce.service.trade.polling.BTCEPollingTradeService.placeMarke tOrder(BTCEPollingTradeService.java:71)
   at org.aido.atp.ArbitrageEngine.executeTrade(ArbitrageEngine.java:174)
   at org.aido.atp.ArbitrageEngine.run(ArbitrageEngine.java:111)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
we got an update? downloaded aido completely new, don't get it to work with btc-e ...same error as befor =(

--------------------------------

2013-05-02 11:20:47,793 ←[1;31m:←[0;39m ERROR: Caught unexpected exception, shut
ting down BTC-e arbitrage engine now!. Details are listed below.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Market orders not supported by BTCE API
        at com.xeiam.xchange.btce.service.trade.polling.BTCEPollingTradeService.
placeMarketOrder(BTCEPollingTradeService.java:71)
        at org.aido.atp.ArbitrageEngine.executeTrade(ArbitrageEngine.java:174)
        at org.aido.atp.ArbitrageEngine.run(ArbitrageEngine.java:111)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--------------------------------

and it seems there is a problem with the Ticker Data from TRC, too....in my other installation TRC, PPC and NMC got ignored....now it says it cannot collect TRC Ticker Data and actually cannot calculate profit/loss -> i'm in simulation mode and it simulates absolutely nothing because of this announcement with the ticker data's =(
Activity: 322

Are you getting DEBUG HTTP response 200 messages from MtGox with Xchange 1.6?  Seems that mmazi.rescu is catching 200 codes on each post/get to MtGox.  I suppose Xchange is doing the error handling.

Pretty annoying that I don't see any flags in the Xchange documentation to modify debug levels for HTTP responses.

These debug messages can to be disabled by editing the logback.xml file.

Thanks for the info and the 1.6 update.
Thank you API seems to be back up and running

For my next trick, now that XChange 1.6.0 has improved Streaming API functionality, I will re-enable the MtGox streaming ticker in AidoATP. Hopefully this will give a more stable connection to API.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Thank you API seems to be back up and running

lets get  the testing on

New commit to github now available:

commit 6d26f893a4340c55898fa3691464367d21eeee1f

Built with XChange 1.6.0

I recommend disabling CampBX for the time being. The CampBX API does not provide timestamp or volume info. I have fixed the timestamp problem (had same problem with the Bitstamp exchange) but need to think how to tackle a null value for volume. As it stands a null volume value is causing the CampBX exchange thread to crash.
Just seems strange

That the main website is up

And I am just getting errors on the API

502 gateway error. Would seem to be an internal fault, no?
Did they change address again ?

No, MtGox haven't changed address again. They do suffer regular DDOS attacks though.
Cool. Glad to hear
I still fighting with situations like

Wife turning off my computer

Mtgox API not working

Then Mtgox telling me I got to merge my accounts
As I am not allowed two accounts

I found the default example did quite well when the market was crashing

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
ok found a perfect setup for crashing situations....btc on btc-e crashes hard at the moment...within minutes 13% profit =)
Aido

I guess. I can't do much about the API access till Mtgox fix's it?
Did they change address again ?

Are you getting DEBUG HTTP response 200 messages from MtGox with Xchange 1.6?  Seems that mmazi.rescu is catching 200 codes on each post/get to MtGox.  I suppose Xchange is doing the error handling.

Pretty annoying that I don't see any flags in the Xchange documentation to modify debug levels for HTTP responses.

These debug messages can to be disabled by editing the logback.xml file.
Phew not alone then.

Thank goodness

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Is anyone connected right now?
no since ~2 weeks nothing goes here...
So am I the only one with the connection bug?

Is anyone connected right now?

I am a bit miffed

Why both machines gone offline

Gt.mox are so slow in replying

It's been like two days !
I updated AidoATP to use XChange 1.6.0.

There is a bug in this version of XChange where some of the exchange tickers have a null timestamp value. This is causing the ticker thread for some exchanges to crash.

For this reason I have not updated Github with a new version yet.

I have raised an issue with XChange (see https://github.com/timmolter/XChange/issues/100) so hopefully this will get fixed in the XChange 1.6.1 release.

Are you getting DEBUG HTTP response 200 messages from MtGox with Xchange 1.6?  Seems that mmazi.rescu is catching 200 codes on each post/get to MtGox.  I suppose Xchange is doing the error handling.

Got my Eclipse working.

Updated AidoATP (locally) to use Xchange 1.6.  

Will see if this has any bearing on the 'null' debug responses when it attempts to execute a trade.

edit:

Only problem is that Xchange 1.6 seems to not have an option to turn off HTTP related debug messages, such as if HTTP code 200 is received.  So, my console output is littered with JSON responses from MtGox.

this is the error
2013-04-30 22:52:18,073 : Aido ATP has started successfully
2013-04-30 22:52:18,077 : Using trend following to decide some trades.
2013-04-30 22:52:18,081 : Connecting to MtGox Exchange
2013-04-30 22:52:19,781 : WARNING: Testing connection to exchange MtGox
Exception in thread "Thread-3" com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpException: Status code 502; first body line:
   at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpTemplate.checkHttpStatusCode(HttpTemplate.java:221)
   at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:186)
   at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:97)
   at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.RestInvocationHandler.invokeHttp(RestInvocationHandler.java:61)
   at com.xeiam.xchange.rest.RestInvocationHandler.invoke(RestInvocationHandler.java:56)
   at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy6.getAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
   at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v1.service.account.MtGoxPollingAccountService.getAccoun tInfo(MtGoxPollingAccountService.java:74)
   at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.refreshAccounts(AccountManager.java:121)
   at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.run(AccountManager.java:101)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
ianwhitbread@Bitcoin-GA-990XA-UD3:~$ \

its not me is it?

I emailed mtgox about the api

then got an email back regarding two accounts, was trying to keep ATP and my normal account separate ( but with quick withdrawal access for both )

anyway now got to merge my accounts now

sigh!

Looks like a 502 bad gateway error

I have emailed Mtgox

Been like it all day!

Aidoatp quiting then saying that error
Pages:
Jump to: