Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS destroys Syrian Church on Easter Sunday - page 4. (Read 3783 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I watched news today and saw something positive for innocent people as ISIS head gave orders to all its member to stop killing innocent people and just target the Army guys...

Please correct me on this if I am wrong...

Well this will be good if all ISIS member obey their leader. Maybe they do this because they know soon they will lose.
ISIS leaders know they will be bring to the International Criminal Court / ICC for their crimes.

Court? I don't think so, they will be probably dead before going to court.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
I watched news today and saw something positive for innocent people as ISIS head gave orders to all its member to stop killing innocent people and just target the Army guys...

Well this will be good if all ISIS member obey their leader. Maybe they do this because they know soon they will lose.
ISIS leaders know they will be bring to the International Criminal Court / ICC for their crimes.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Activity: 700
This is really modern barbarism and cultural genocide.
If we don't stop them, they will destroy the cultural heritage and history of that area.
Really is amazing so much hatred towards the history and tradition of a whole culture.

I'm annoyed by them as well, ISIS deserves its title of more extreme than Al-Qaeda
Also a lot more visibly annoying than AQ
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
obviously some are funding ISIS, ISIS might be merely a hapless tool controlled by some countries.

It is well known to everyone that who is funding the ISIS and why they are funding it. But ISIS has grown so big, that it is no longer a puppet controlled by its masters in Qatar and KSA. In the near future we will see ISIS turning against those people who are funding it right now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
They are just blowing up churches and killing innocents because they are showing the world how peaceful they are.
Activity: 630
Burned the ancient significance, blew up church, Killing innocent people, are these their way of justice and fairness?

The sad truth is that there is NO dipomatic or human solution against those warlords.

You are wrong. ISIS can be easily defeated, if their foreign support is destroyed. It is the financial and political support which they receives from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which makes ISIS invincible.

obviously some are funding ISIS, ISIS might be merely a hapless tool controlled by some countries.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Seize all the Western assets of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and distribute them to the victims of the ISIS genocide. These two nations are responsible for the ISIS curse.

I don't understand why they don't attack israel, they proclaim muslims but they kill also muslims so this is not "really" rational. However (ontopic) what is the purpose for destroy a church?
They aren't that stupid?

If they attack Israel, they will be brutally eliminated and Israel will take massive chunks of lands as their own, like every other time Muslims have tried to attack Israel.  ISIS like to pick their battles, Israel would be a poor choice.

There is more that one type of Islam, so I guess they don't mind killing muslims either, they also have political goals, not just religious.

Wahhabism is the most extreme form of islam, it's not even islamic they just use it to spread their barbaric believes and the core is from saudi arabia, it's a disgusting branch fuelling terrorism like isis and guess what one of americas biggest allies, saudi arabia, but since they spend lots of money in western countries they can get away with lots of shit.
legendary
The sad truth is that there is NO dipomatic or human solution against those warlords.

You are wrong. ISIS can be easily defeated, if their foreign support is destroyed. It is the financial and political support which they receives from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, which makes ISIS invincible.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968
ISIS insurgents blew up an 80-year-old church in Syria's northeastern province of Hassaka on Easter Sunday, Syrian state news agency SANA said.

SANA, which did not report any casualties, said the militants had planted explosives inside the Church of the Virgin Mary in Tel Nasri, an Assyrian village in an area where Christian and Kurdish militia have been battling the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS).

ISIS controls the village, the news agency said on Monday. The militant group, which controls swathes of Syria and Iraq, espouses a fiercely terrorist ideology, deeming many Muslims to be heretics. Its fighters have destroyed Shi'ite and Sufi religious sites and also attacked churches.

More at: http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2015/04/06/isis-destroys-syrian-church-on-easter-sunday

This is a shame  Sad, I hope someone will stop their action.

yeah its a shame. Those who built them will also be those who r going to destroy them (ISIS). Isis is a bunch of psychopathic, sociopathic terrorists. They won't accept other religions, other culture and other "thinking". The sad truth is that there is NO dipomatic or human solution against those warlords. Only the way of massdestruction and violence can stop ISIS. Thats it. My feeling tells me that 2016 is going to be the year of ISIS fall.. Its just very sad that hundreds of thousands of civilians are going to die with them.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Another interesting article about of what is happened:

According to Syrian state news agency SANA, the 80-year-old St Mary's Church in Tel Nasri - an Assyrian village in an area where Christian and Kurdish militia have been fighting Isis - has been destroyed by the jihadist group. The report did not reveal if there were any causalities. It is suggested that the Isis operation on Easter Sunday was aimed at eliminating the Christian and Kurdish militia groups. The Church of Our Lady Mary, built in 1934, was one of Syria's oldest churches.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/syria-isis-booby-traps-ancient-al-hasakah-church-kill-assyrian-fighters-easter-sunday-628245
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Seize all the Western assets of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and distribute them to the victims of the ISIS genocide. These two nations are responsible for the ISIS curse.

I don't understand why they don't attack israel, they proclaim muslims but they kill also muslims so this is not "really" rational. However (ontopic) what is the purpose for destroy a church?
They aren't that stupid?

If they attack Israel, they will be brutally eliminated and Israel will take massive chunks of lands as their own, like every other time Muslims have tried to attack Israel.  ISIS like to pick their battles, Israel would be a poor choice.

There is more that one type of Islam, so I guess they don't mind killing muslims either, they also have political goals, not just religious.
legendary

Israelis are also one of the top supporters of ISIS. They even conducted air strikes in Syria, to help the ISIS against Assad's forces. They have really low moral values.
legendary
#Free market

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
This is really modern barbarism and cultural genocide.
If we don't stop them, they will destroy the cultural heritage and history of that area.
Really is amazing so much hatred towards the history and tradition of a whole culture.
legendary
#Free market
ISIS insurgents blew up an 80-year-old church in Syria's northeastern province of Hassaka on Easter Sunday, Syrian state news agency SANA said.

SANA, which did not report any casualties, said the militants had planted explosives inside the Church of the Virgin Mary in Tel Nasri, an Assyrian village in an area where Christian and Kurdish militia have been battling the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS).

ISIS controls the village, the news agency said on Monday. The militant group, which controls swathes of Syria and Iraq, espouses a fiercely terrorist ideology, deeming many Muslims to be heretics. Its fighters have destroyed Shi'ite and Sufi religious sites and also attacked churches.

More at: http://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2015/04/06/isis-destroys-syrian-church-on-easter-sunday

This is a shame  Sad, I hope someone will stop their action.
Pages:
Jump to: