Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 122. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
The market actually doesnt look encouraging at all. Today it starts rising and you are happy, the next day it starts to fall again. But i dont believe it will take that far to recover. Probably some few months.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I do not think that the market will recover in 2 years because cryptocurrency is now growing rapidly so much interest from the public to buy altcoin or bitcoin in the next few months.see from the bitcoin history chart data from year to year, indeed Q1 bitcoin must have corrected the price and start to recover in the middle of the year. so it is probable this year bitcoin prices will begin to gradually rise and the market starts to stabilize.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Remember this is cryptomarket and not stock market. It won't even take up to one year for this market to recover
Activity: 378
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

When certain people, or top-investor will stop speculating, then the price will revert to last year's indicators for two months. I don't see any reason for such an unreasonable prices, like now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
You may be right but I see the recovery in crypto market before December because those that left will come back to the crypto world and with that we may experience another bull run.

I think 2 years prediction of market recovery is quite too long to wait because last December 2017 experienced big shot of bitcoin market. And it might be in experience that "history will repeat itself", so with this there's a promising expectation that this coming December 2018 we will be on the right track.
Activity: 80
I think seeing as long as it may be that many people will sell their altcoin in the near future, if a crypto currency worker still has a real job or a side he might be able to hold that long.
but if the person is like me who only rely on crypto in the near future will sell it despite the loss to be had.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
I think the 2 year time is too long. I am sure by the end of 2018 this crypto market will be back again to a high price. Everything will be fine and digital currency enthusiasts will be more and more. I believe this can happen.
Basically, we all affirmed that there will be no big change in 2018, especially the regulatory policy has not been officially released.
Activity: 229
The essence of the crypto market is elasticity and elasticity. It will be a natural process to recover and grow again. "decentralized supply" is a feature that makes a profit on the crypto market and is being exploited to create a cyclical pumping process. Mtgox is proof. When this process is over, the market will quickly come back from the trust and patience of the real user. I predict the market will return after May.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think the 2 year time is too long. I am sure by the end of 2018 this crypto market will be back again to a high price. Everything will be fine and digital currency enthusiasts will be more and more. I believe this can happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
You may be right but I see the recovery in crypto market before December because those that left will come back to the crypto world and with that we may experience another bull run.
I believe that we should not compare the previous situation in the market, and expect that again in December there will be a huge jump in prices for bitcoins and altcoins. The market has really changed and it is not known what awaits us ahead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think you are right to be honest, people are always expecting the market to recover within months or at least in the same year, forgetting that there have been entire years where the value was down from the all time high. I doubt that 2018 will be the year it recovers its peak, this will probably come in 2019 or 2020. For this reason I am holding for the LONG term, and probably wont be cashing out until somewhere near 2025.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
If congress pass a bill regulating cryptos the market will boom. Without that 2 years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
It doesn't matter if it will recover next month,next year or after several years as long as we believed that there are future in cryptocurrency then we  don't need to get upset of the recent price. If our plans is to build a better future for ourselves, investing for coins and tokens this time is a wise move. Hodl and keep it for future on its designated purpose in blockchain.
Activity: 290
You have a point, it can take 2 years for the market to recover but I think no one really knows how long. It may take 2 years or even 5 years or next week the market will go up again who knows. My point is what we all are doing are right are mere speculations. We all know that crypto is unpredictable and its movement is hard to read and comprehend. The best thing to do right now is wait and see how things progress the next few days or months.
Activity: 210
I think it's a lot less than 2 years. Last spike in 6 months made even ordinary people start buying BTC:) Everyone was talking about her.
Activity: 154
In such a market that may so rapidly fall and grow rapidly, it may take several months for it to return to previous trades
Activity: 113
that will be so nice if it will take market to recover in the next two years ,,many people just need to invest now,,because of the market now,,this is the right time for many people to purchase or buy coins now,,,in the next two years it will be of great success for anyone that invest now
Activity: 247
Even if it takes 2 years. Is it bad for his promotion? When he again shoots, the figure of $ 6000-8000 for bitcoin will be ridiculous. On the chart, it will also not be noticeable, as in 2013, when it cost $ 1000.
copper member
Activity: 546
Oh really, I don't know what hypothesis you use in arriving at this but if this is true then that means we have two good years to invest and wait for the market to bloom. Two years or not it's still a win win situation for bounty hunters.

Jump to: