Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 124. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We may not think of to much to happen with crypto. The dip we have today is just a correction and after this, there will be a sunshine to see. 2 years is absolutely so long to wait and most probably people cant wait to see that happening. Not sure about that because anything can happen anytime,it could be take forever or it might only take for about 2years or less but nobody knows what will happen
Activity: 294
The Crypto are working on it to surpass the biggest crashed down in the market that leads some investors stay away for this section. Thats impossible to happen because most of the countries are now slowly adopting to the cryptocurrency's technology which is the blockchain that is why more investors will come to our market
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I also know the future can be manipulate by those who has enough influences. In cryptocurrency case, people who have enough money and man power can manipulate the market as they wishes. I wouldn't be surprise if those people are having their secret chat group and make plans together. Perhaps your forecast may seem prudent, but usually during periods of uncertainty we tend to be more pessimistic than we should be
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
No it wont take  2 years to recover because last year graph are the same as the market right now we just have to wait until christmas season to make the market recover again
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I do not agree with this, most altcoins are already developing use cases and are also not going to be dependent on BTC, also some exchanges are coming up with direct fiat integration to decouple most altcoins from BTC, so the market will no longer be determined by the price of Bitcoin, i think we will see a recovery before the half of this year.
I will recommend you to take a look at Lockchain.co (LOC) this project will not even depend on the crypto community to create user base, because when the fiat integration happens, people without any knowledge about crypto can still use the product without knowing what runs at the back end.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I think that this is too long and maybe everything will normalize much faster than we think, for example, by the end of April.At least I hope so
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Two years is very much. The market so quickly fell into decay, I hope that it will recover as quickly as possible.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
I hope you are joking and this will not happen.In addition, it is absolutely unclear why there was such a sharp decline or a decline in the rate of absolutely all coins
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It cannot get to 2 years.  It market will recover before the year end. Just make sure you invest in currency that has future not shitcoin cos very soon scam coin will be separated from the original coins.

What do you mean by separating original coins from scam? How can it be done?

Even scam tokens can be good for speculating goals, especially if they are reguarly pumped...
2 years is a lot of time and I don’t really think so that the crypto market will take this much period of time to recover as things happen quite rapidly in the world of the crypto currencies and that the market value of the crypto coins changes in no time. After 2 years or so, we can really expect far better market of the crypto coin both in term of prices as well as the number of investors.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
I don't think that much time is needed maybe 2 months is enough for the bitcoin to recover from the price fall.Because the same scenario happened in past too but it happened soon as well.I think the price will again hit back in Dec so buy more coins now to get more profits. Cheesy

the case for this year is very different because it involves discussing an economic meeting in an active conference, unlike last year where all the attitudes are only individual for each country, the current case is very basic, but I am very sure bitcoin will keep running on the same pattern that is always a rebound less than 6 months in each year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
Two years is too much for market to recover it shouldn't more than two months or probably by summer period, I hope within two months the prices will appreciate and market will green, let's stay tuned and keep hoping for the best.
It should recover sometime this year, I am not sure how high the price will go though. Keep holding!
Activity: 187
Two years is too much for market to recover it shouldn't more than two months or probably by summer period, I hope within two months the prices will appreciate and market will green, let's stay tuned and keep hoping for the best.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Maybe, you are right but I think the market will rise in the last of 2018! Go back to 2017 and remind the April month, You will get the answer. Actually, Nobody was thought that the crypto market will grow like November in 2017! But it happened already! And, now the crypto market is like being stable. So, I hope the market will green in October - December. Let's see mate
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
I don't think that much time is needed maybe 2 months is enough for the bitcoin to recover from the price fall.Because the same scenario happened in past too but it happened soon as well.I think the price will again hit back in Dec so buy more coins now to get more profits. Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Maybe if we all were working with fiat money - it could be like that. But in cryptocurrency world all are going faster.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

This is cryptocurrency and the market can easily recover with a bullish run in weeks or months.  Two years in the cryptocurrency world is like decades, the market doesn't need that much time to recover. 
Activity: 149
Two years is quite a long time, so i think the market will recover soon  as everyone knows that the crypto market is very fluctuating which affects the the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins. The market can be recovered by the summer of this year and we are just waiting and hoping for some positive news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Exactly one year ago these days the price of bitcoin was seven times cheaper.
All things are very relative in this life
Activity: 56
We grew 600Billions in 4months and lost all of em in 4 what makes you think that it will take 2 years? MOST of it will flow back as soon market starts  recovering  uninterupted.
Overall market cap keeps swinging ~50billion a day it just needs to get over 500 and it may shoot back to +800b. This crash may be the worst of all of them but it brought even more attention to crypto  there was before ,  i saw pictures of crypto beying advertised on TV during the news. That is something to say the least if you ask me every year there happens to be crashes crypto somehow manages to overcome and even become stronger after..
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
A very possible scenario. Such a sharp rise in prices can not just remain without consequences. it remains only to be patient and wait.
Jump to: