Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 120. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
I think it will take less than two years to recover. It maybe going down but it doesn't mean that it will stay long to recover. Bitcoin is known as an aggressive cryptocurrency after it gets dump and usually make an all time high record.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
In fact, no one can predict the real price in the cryptocurrencies. 2 years are too long I guess and no one can give you a correct date. What we should do right now is to buy BTC as many as possible, then hold them as the long term investment and wait until the trading market increases and recovers again.

I agree considering in less than two months the price of Bitcoin tripled then went back down agai, in 2 years i could see all sort of scenario happening. Holding is the key.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
most anticipated for market expects we can see pump of coins in coming june as per last year chart analysis so we dont need to wait for 2 years 2 months is enough
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
this is all speculation. again no facts. maybe you'll Wake up tomorrow and the price of altcoins will rise tenfold.

Not with the current volume and negativity: Wake Up
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
In fact, no one can predict the real price in the cryptocurrencies. 2 years are too long I guess and no one can give you a correct date. What we should do right now is to buy BTC as many as possible, then hold them as the long term investment and wait until the trading market increases and recovers again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Although you might seem tight if tge curreng state of recovery of bitcoin doesn't improve, I still have high hopes for the Dec. 2018 holiday skyrocket. I still think it's the final trump card bitcoin could use for it's value to reach back as much as 18,000-20,000$ possibly. I have high hopes since the value of bitcoin skyrockets exponentially and out of control every holiday season and I don't think this year would be an exception.
Activity: 266

Are you sure that the market should recover at all? Did you think that the current state of affairs in the market is a normal situation? Obviously, earlier the market was overvalued, it is worth acknowledging. So I'm thinking of talking and recovering is wrong. It is necessary to work with the current situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It maybe 2 years for the market to recover, it maybe true or not ,it depends upon the current situation of the market, If the market can really go back to normal price then it can be a sign that the market are slowly recovering from its
its great loose.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think it's quite likely.The market now critically fell and it is incredibly bad for all who is the participant of this market and investors I consider too
It does not make sense to make some 2 year prediction. Everything can change within a few months, it depends on how the projects are developing, regulations etc.

Personally I think that this year a lot of the ICOs will get their products to market and then people will start to see the benefit of crypto, not just as a speculation object like it has been with Bitcoin, but as something useful.
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

Big investors can pump the market within few days up to few weeks, it's all up to them how fast they want, what panic do they schedule and so on.
There are lots of reasons that the market is so low these months, and I don't think that this will be always, the market will change, or will go lower or will go higher than now.

Yes, big investors can do what you say but there are many reasons why they are staying away
Activity: 205
Yeah? And from what source comes this information? It is only thoughts based on nothing? Maybe it can be true, but probably not.
I think you have put too long a time for market recovery, I think it will happen several times faster than we all expect and hope it's true
Read the previous post: this market needs a miracle
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Big investors can pump the market within few days up to few weeks, it's all up to them how fast they want, what panic do they schedule and so on.
There are lots of reasons that the market is so low these months, and I don't think that this will be always, the market will change, or will go lower or will go higher than now.
Where did you get that information?I think that it will take a lot less time, I can even say that about a couple of months and this is the longest period

There is no volume and confidence in the market and institutional investors will not get involved without it been regulated and even then they don’t like the volatility! People are getting out of this market bright ass: wake up
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think you have put too long a time for market recovery, I think it will happen several times faster than we all expect and hope it's true
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Where did you get that information?I think that it will take a lot less time, I can even say that about a couple of months and this is the longest period
I do not think that it takes so much time to restore the market, it's as fast as I can and grow up, so we just have to wait

And how many it is necessary to wait, 1 or 2 years?) Now it is necessary to use everything even a drop in the Crypto currency market. This is a good opportunity to buy more assets.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I agree that market fundamentals have changed. And it should've changed.
Maybe it will take months maybe years. But this time I think we'll grow slow and steady. With strongi offering value projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I do not think that it takes so much time to restore the market, it's as fast as I can and grow up, so we just have to wait
Jump to: