Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 117. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
2 years is a long time for the crypto market. At the end of this year, the market is approaching its old level.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
its been 4 months since the crash happens. and market is starting to recover slowly. this prediction is mistaken. no one really knows when will the recovery will happen.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I don't think it's that long. If you look at the market, the prices have already started to rise and the growth rate is quite good. I think that by the end of 2018, prices will rise 2-3 times from today's value.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I think you're wrong . 2 years is too much, in recent days we see that the market has already started to recover . I think the market will recover completely
Though about what recovery there is a speech if that all altcoins returned on those heights which were, on it it will leave approximately about 2 years just. Although this is the same assumption as before.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I don't agree, because the fluctuating state of cryptos are really rapidly changingi with time. Every second and every minute the price and values changes         
Activity: 620
Merit: 23
I think that if we take into account the unpredictability of the cryptocurrency market, we can also understand that the price can recover in a week.
Activity: 42
Don’t think so. I think that till the end of 2018 it will recover
Activity: 196
Well two years is a long time, i understand that other bull markets have actually lasted that long and took even longer to work into a bull market but I don't think that will be the case this time around. With the last bull market there was a lot of exposure to the market and a lot more investors came into the market than we have ever had before so with so much money in the market, it's unlikely that the market will take that long to recover.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Recently, the market was dominated by pessimistic sentiment. And what do we see now? The gradual recovery of the market.
New bull market is coming.
Activity: 210
I think that the market will return to the prices that were before the fall by the end of this year
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I think that was too long for bitcoin to recover again form hes fall lets see what will happen as so many famous people started to tweet and put a good news in tv and enternet im sure bitcoin and altcoins will pump again before the end of this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
all in cryptocurrency can't be predict. but i think we feels positive vibe every years. this world is so fast to change and i think that it no need 2 years for recover market. as you seen market is going green n up now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think not during that time, the market will recover in just 5-6 months, and now the market price has started to increase.
Activity: 155
I think the market has already started to recover . I think by the end of the year, the market will be able to fully recover
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I don't think such a long tenure is required for the market to get recovered. As most of the users mentioned already the market has begun to recover with the gradual growth happening with time. From my understanding the market can be seen more stable without much large scale fluctuations after the mentioned two years time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I believe that the market of coins is already getting out of drawdown and this year it will show good growth, and in 2 years many coins will grow 10-20 times
Activity: 168
I think you're wrong . 2 years is too much, in recent days we see that the market has already started to recover . I think the market will recover completely
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
no need to wait that long to see the normal price again
BTC and Altcoin will be normal by the end of 2018
All crypto assets will recover within 6 - 7 months, trust me
Activity: 378
This may take some time, but definitely not years.  Based on the market value of crypto, what we are experiencing is normal and nothing to worry about.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I would never say so as you know about the highest volatility of all cryptocurrencies. If today some coin can lose (let us say) 30%, tomorrow, it can gain 40-50%. And we have seen this situation many times.
Jump to: