Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 127. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
We should accept current situation as not so good and start looking towards future.
2 years is long time to wait, especially for those who lost money and frankly we don't know whether market is going to fully recover.
I hope it will, but even if it doesn't it is still fine because bitcoin is still very high valued.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I dont think that it would last that long becuase it only took 1 year to the market to return from it fall but i think the market will recover back in the april or fall this year so wait until thr market return to its normal state
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
The market will recover in a week or 2 once the negativity that the dump went down and I presume will have a huge pump in price June/July due to bitcoin payment system which will be use by the Russian during the world.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
just give the market few more months to recover im sure it will recover in few months because of the crypto adoption as company slowly using crypto and not 2 years like you mention.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I just observe that almost every week market prices continues to dive into a big percentage my total portfolio decreases like almost 60% loss,  I can see some cryptotraders in my social media friends the frustration about happening in the market right now No one cant tell if this was manipulated or real market volumes  based on demand and supply but I still have a huge hope that market will recover soon lets all be patient keep hodling no matter what.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

I do not think that the market has fallen so deep. In my opinion the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take no more than six months. And maybe everything even will happen much earlier. Market is very dynamic.
The Cryptocurrency market is one of the best and most risky markets. I think two years is a very long time and it will be very unlikely because I am sure in the next few months we will see the market recover and there will be higher prices than last year. At this point just buy and should not sell because if you sell then you will certainly not profitable this year
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes, I also heard that opinion from analysts. In principle, there is nothing wrong with this, as coins in long-term retention will be even more profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
2 Years is really long. Compared to say last year, the markets are way different now. So I think already by the end of the year, we'll definitely see some recovery and changes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How to predict it, that so long. I have prediction the market will recover not more than in the last of this year. In daily chart of BTC and other popular crypto just need a few month to going up multiple times, like ETH from $400 going up to $1200 just in a month. So the market could be back to normal soon after this big crash.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

I do not think that the market has fallen so deep. In my opinion the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take no more than six months. And maybe everything even will happen much earlier. Market is very dynamic.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
It wont take a year for the market recover and all thanks to russian, chinese and Korean association for fighting against crypto ad banned but the fate of crypto market recovery still lie on the 1.5billion USD worth of BTC which the Mt. Gox have to move .
Activity: 448
I think that you do not need to despair, given that what has recently happened in the market, then you can be sure that everything may well change in the best. side.
Activity: 84

Enlight me. Based on what?
I hope it crashes real bad so I can scoop cheap coins and mining rigs. Crypto is now recognized by governments and many people. Regulations are started to pop out and the real money is just waiting outside to enter the market. 2 years is a very long period of time here.

What coins will you buy?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It may be only your assumption, no one are here able to exact prediction of this highly volatile market, but in this market always dips and ups comes sharply and regularly, So I think this market is recover next few months or end of the this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
I think you are to pessimistic . It takes a months for market to fall down to current capitalisation , but it is possible for market to recover only in a few weeks . Who knows , maybe market will start to recover next week ? A lot of people think that market will grow up before a summer and I agree with them .
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
I think that the growth of altcoins may begin by autumn. The fall of the market will last a few more weeks, then there will be a stagnation. But this is only my opinion.
Activity: 196
It coul really happen that long or it will happen few hours,days or months and who knows that ? no one because nobody can predict the future especially when the market is very unstable and only few are people whos that probably those people behind the financial institutions are responsible to the market movements.
Activity: 210
The market does not stand still and therefore I do not think that everything will take so long. Bitcoin is not the only currency that falls and its follower etherium also goes down.
Activity: 67

Enlight me. Based on what?
I hope it crashes real bad so I can scoop cheap coins and mining rigs. Crypto is now recognized by governments and many people. Regulations are started to pop out and the real money is just waiting outside to enter the market. 2 years is a very long period of time here.
Activity: 268
I believe that the value of the tech will show market the way forward soon.
It's actually moving at a very fast rate. The price of most coins is irrelevant to that fact because people will be using technology.
Jump to: