Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 3. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I think it is impossible because the government would rather choose to support fiat currency than cryptocurrency. It will take a long time for government starts to accept cryptocurrency as a legal currency or will replace fiat currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
can happen, and Venezuela has become an example of how fiat has crashed and there has been hyperinflation. Venezuela is actually considering starting crypto as their currency which is considered to minimize the occurrence of hyperinflation.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
November 05, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
It is hard to believe that it will gonna crash or disappear but it is possible because our economy and community is always upgrading that can change everything in a single day. And I think this is the time to us to make some change to use now new currencies that can be globally use to a useful things by people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 05, 2018, 01:44:42 AM
It is possible and fiat will definitely crash, however it is not happening anytime soon as we may anticipate. Fiat has got the backing of the governments and besides not all people can access cryptocurrency because there are still some towns or areas in certain countries without internet connection. Most of the people are not well inclined to technology, hence using Fiat is the only meaningful way of purchasing to them. It will take years to train or for that generation to wipe off from the surface of the earth.

I agree. It will still be a long process for fiat money to be removed completely as means of transaction. It has been established for long years compared to btc's new utilization in the market. It may be possible in the future, but it will still take a long time for it to be realized.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 05, 2018, 01:29:08 AM
National money of the states will not disappear anywhere. They will exist as long as the states themselves exist. States will sweep away anyone who tries to hinder the circulation of their local money.
On the other hand, a decentralized cryptocurrency can never replace the national money of the states, they are simply not adapted for this. First of all, they have no interaction with the state economy and have very high volatility.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
Fiat currencies may collapse but it won't make fiat currencies disappear, there will still be many who use fiat currency for transactions because there are still many people who use fiat currencies and not everyone understands the use of currencies other than fiat currencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 04, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
We need not to response because this will never happen to fiat

Look how long this fiats in the world,with all the nations around the globe this will stay with us for the rest of our lives.because if your pointing about the presence of cryptocurrency then you are totally wrong because both of cryptocurrency and fiat has the same vision and obligation and that is to serve the people and they will do this both together in the future
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 10:38:49 PM
It seems that fiat currency has not fallen especially in the near future, because we all know that changing the world trade system that is now a modern trade which is now being processed with a very modern exchange tool, bitcoin is still very difficult, especially in countries that strongly reject bitcoin, but slowly but surely fiat currencies began to be replaced with crypto currencies, maybe if all countries start to open up to crypto, it can be confirmed that fiat will start to be replaced ...
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 04, 2018, 10:35:55 PM
It is possible and fiat will definitely crash, however it is not happening anytime soon as we may anticipate. Fiat has got the backing of the governments and besides not all people can access cryptocurrency because there are still some towns or areas in certain countries without internet connection. Most of the people are not well inclined to technology, hence using Fiat is the only meaningful way of purchasing to them. It will take years to train or for that generation to wipe off from the surface of the earth.
Activity: 72
November 04, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
Fiat currency is supported by a very good system so I think it's impossible to crash and the velocity of money in the world is very high, so the possibility of a crash is very small.
The currency of each country is very dependent on the situation of the country, including security, investment opportunities, and state finances so that the impact on monetary stability will be a benchmark for currencies to rise or fall. Usually fiat money falls if inflation is too high, so the price of goods will be very expensive compared to the value of money itself.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
I think all that will be difficult to happen. Robert Kyosaki is also human, he will never be able to know exactly what will happen next. he only has thoughts, same as us. we know that not everyone uses digital currency as a daily activity. and if indeed that happens, how do we see the value of the digital currency if the fiat currency will fall. I think his thinking is only a very distant shadow and in my opinion it is just nonsense and will never happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 04, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
Of course it is possible, and it has happened dozens of times throughout history: fiat money is made of paper, and if the government implements a wrong monetary policy, the value of money becomes that of paper.
This is precisely why the bitcoin is infinitely safer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

I don’t think that fiat currency will be crashed because the fiat is the most regulated currency around the world and for sure government will not give up on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 07:03:21 AM
I don't think this is possible. Just like gold which was replaced by fiat as the main mode of payment, fiat would just go behind the scene, an asset of great monetary status, backing the crypto up. But it will not be annihilated and will still be in the circulation, as far as its uses is concern.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies

If you learn more about fiat money, of course you will wonder, many of the bad sides of fiat itself include unlimited amounts of money because the central bank is free to print, fiat money is easily exposed to inflation and many more, maybe you can find it own.
nope if you say unlimited amount of fiat currency, then the country's currency will not be valuable anymore, the government will certainly regulate the circulation of the amount of money in public, they will not just print a lot of money mate. and a local currency may crash depending on the economy of each country..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 01, 2018, 02:54:02 AM
if there is an economic crisis, maybe that's where the FIAT will really be destroyed. While cryptocurrencies are likely to be an alternative for investors to secure their funds, I am also still convinced that today's investors are always preparing an evacuation route when a crash actually occurs, and my guess is that they are monitoring the crypto market which can be a safe place to face the economic crisis which can occur at any time
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 01, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
Do not believe such statements. Non-cash money and cryptocurrency can only slightly press the usual paper money of the states and no more. Ordinary money will go for a long time at the same time with non-cash money and cryptocurrency. In any case, we probably will not see their end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies

If you learn more about fiat money, of course you will wonder, many of the bad sides of fiat itself include unlimited amounts of money because the central bank is free to print, fiat money is easily exposed to inflation and many more, maybe you can find it own.
Activity: 32
For the paper money market to fall, the probability is quite low because each country has a different kind of paper money, if in this country it collapses, it is still in other countries.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
The ability of a country's debt to exceed its debt service or even repay its principal means that the country's currency is likely to collapse!
This means that in countries that are in financial crisis, the legal currency may collapse!
It is impossible and will never happen because fiat currencies are issued by governments in different countries. They will never replace their own centralized currencies will decentralized currencies because they have a lot of profit from fiat and they do not want to lose this source. Though it consumes a high budget in the manufacturing of fiat currency but they are ready to pay the price because they want to keep continue their hold on fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: