Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 7. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
The legal currency is a manifestation of a national economy. There is no legal currency. It is difficult for ordinary trade and international trade of the country home to be carried out!
Only the demise of the country can lead to the disappearance of legal tender!
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
September 24, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
History about fiat currency says all fiat currency will break down and be replaced by new fiat currencies, fiat system always build up dept and inflations. The low interest rate from the central’s banks shows that we are getting near the end for most Fiat systems.
 Most fiat currency system last around 70 years. That’s means most fiat currency in the develop world are about to expire, this can happens as soon as the next finance crisis hits.
Crypto currency are still too new to we can see any pattern, about how long time they will last, I will be really surprise if any crypto currency  can hold value and last more than 70 years but Bitcoins was invented to help when next finance crisis wipe out the old fiat system. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 24, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
I think that wouldn't be a case. Flat currency is powerful and still and yet very in need. You can't just simply erase it. It will be less in use for sure, because of crypto currencies for sure, but they will be still option paying in flat currency. It won't be completely crashed and I don't think it can't be crashed entirely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 24, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
It will when countries embrace blockchain technology. When digital money will be used as mode of payments and do the role of fiat money. But it will take some time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
When the crypto market holds all e-commerce activity. Perhaps the currency is just a minor factor not worrisome.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

If this is the case. If the fiat will crash, the people will probably not be fime with it at the first quarter. Bit probably people will start adopting into such changes. Especially today that there is crypto that will be the substitution to fiat, it has the same thing or characteristics but then cryptocurrency is much more better. Who knows what will going to the future. Lets all wait.
Activity: 12
September 24, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
I don't imagine that it is workable for the fiat cash to smashed on the grounds that a great deal of governments and furthermore the steady government authorities are supporting the fiat money since from the begin so I think it resembles an outlandish plan to surmise that the fiat will slammed. It will require a considerable measure of investment and we require a major war keeping in mind the end goal to have an enormous monetary effect that can crash the fiat cash.
Activity: 73
September 12, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
If you have a house, or a lot of blocks for rent,  you are rich man, landlord, on the contrary,  fiat money are just paper sheets, their value can be lost at any moment with stupid political and economical moves.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 07:04:02 AM
It will be difficult or almost impossible for fiat currency to crash.,.. reason being that fiat currency can be likened to the vehicle through which the globe socioeconomic activities  progress.
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
Its impossible that fiat foreign money will crashed out because it's miles the primary currency of human beings ever due to the fact. greater human beings is comfort of the usage of the fiat currency. however im certain extra humans use virtual forex nowadays in distinctive sort of paying bills and other transactions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
What about the USD? Isnt America the leading country that have the biggest debt in the federal reserve bank? If so, would that be that the country is at risk of economic crash? Or NO?

Fiat money always lossing purchasing power value. $100 value in past ten year different with $100 this year because inflation. Its happen because central banks always print paper money and its happen in every country in the world
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

In my opinion FIAT currency is already a stable currency. For it to be crushed would require a huge global crisis to have a huge impact in to it. I think his statement is only a fact and don't have solid baseline.
Activity: 2
September 07, 2018, 04:37:15 PM
I think Fiat currency could fall if bitcoin continues to experience a big surge day by day
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

In my own opinion bitcoins will rise up so high but it was not possible for fiat to die or be removed since not every people is capable of investing a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 03:06:39 PM
Well this will become worse scenario and it does happening. Look at venezuela and zimbawe, their fiat are crashing and its evem hard to buy a food to eat and it become a chaos in their. Venezuela fiat inflation is about 80% if im not mistaken. Yeah im sure it would not happen to strong currency such as USD but its do possible for fiat to crash.
Activity: 518
September 07, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
I think  it will not happen.  In one siciety that ctypto is not available and only fiat money is present crashing of it will not happen unless its the end of the world. Crypto is already popular and many are using it but still there are place that crypto is not available and not well know by people and also government will do everything for the presence of fiat money.
Activity: 220
September 03, 2018, 01:05:50 AM
I am sure that the state will do everything possible to maintain fiat, because fiat has the support of the government and has long been used as a method of payment by the community in the transaction process. I believe that they will still play an important role in the future. difficult to replace fiat currency now or in the near future. However, cryptocurrency has proven to us that they can do better than fiat if the world has enough smartphones and computers .
Activity: 184
September 02, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
I am believe fiat currency will crash and creating economic crisis. Fiat money system creating inflation and waiting for bigger crisis. Paper money always printed because government and central banks want economic growth but its creating high inflation
If our banking and our government are in favor of it but our people are not getting any benefit from it so it they are now in favor of digital currency not in paper money or in fait money, I am quite surprise to see in very a very short time we got really a high scope in market, only because paper money has no such benefit and money making resources as much as bitcoin has.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
I don't Fiat getting crashed. What I can predict is a complimentary financial ecosystem where both currency complement each other that is fiat existing alongside cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 307
September 01, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

I think it is impossible that fiat currency will crashed. Yes we can say that we are in the middle age of crypto era but fiat currency is one of the thing that we started. It is history in our world, because it is the first money that we use so it is impossible to crash by the crypto currency. Digital and fiat currency can use in a same time, as long as it is usable to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: