Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 6. (Read 8740 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Everything is possible but on ashes of one fiat currency yet another will be born
We had many examples if we look history
It is similar in crypto world one hundred of alts is die  next hundred appear
But for sure there is big question with all that global debt and derivatives market
there is more and more empty money creation at least crypto is not producing debt 
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Fiat will take quite a good number of years to fade out of the system because it has got the full backing of the governments across the globe. Cryptocurrency has a revolutionary idea yet it has a long way to go in order to prove its significance to the world in order to meet the approval of most of the governments.
Activity: 87
For me nothing is going to happen, its just another title for us humans to waste time on and keep us occupied with this collapse mamba jamba bullshit. Lets be Real the only thing thats gonna collapse and has been collapsing is the poor honest hard working people. They say humans are out growing as population and its a threat to the world which the world can hold and supply 4x the current population. What iam trying to say is that the human garbage of an elites always needs an excuse such as ( its necessary to lie to make peace ) so they can stay on top of their own list. lol whats funny is, do they not really, realize what ever they own or have will stay here on earth the moment they die to face the only real judgement just like David Rockefeller. Lets not forget we as humans born and live with a physical body. But we cant even take that with us but leave it here on earth to face the reality.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I don't imagine that it is workable for the fiat money to slammed in light of the fact that a great deal of governments and furthermore the steady government authorities are supporting the fiat cash since from the begin so I think it resembles an incomprehensible plan to surmise that the fiat will smashed. It will require a great deal of investment and we require a major war keeping in mind the end goal to have a tremendous monetary effect that can crash the fiat money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
maybe this fiat currency will still be used but I'm sure not all of them use fiat currency and not all of them use digital currencies like bitcoin so that this fiat currency won't crashed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
A common currency cannot disappear, since it is completely controlled by states, and states will never decide to abolish it. Each state in economic terms relies on its national money, moreover, the cryptocurrency is still very poorly implemented in our life and this process is likely to continue for decades and will not be smooth. Therefore, for the usual currency should not be afraid.
Activity: 35
I don't think so. To me, fiat will never be crashed because it is the only help to maintain economic system world wide
Activity: 406
We are not yet in a fully advance world. And there are still countries that are very poor. And many people are still ignorance about cryptocurrency. So i think fiat will not be crashed. It is more accessible and more easy to use. Rather that using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Fiat currency will not be crashed. It will remain for a long period of time. Many people still don't know about cryptocurrency. It is better if we use fiat and cryptos at the same time.
Activity: 182
Fiat currency crashing? This is totally impossible. I don't see Fiat currency crashing simply because, cryptocurrency might have come to stay alright but we should take note that, some countries are against it. If fiat currency crashes, what will countries use and regard as money. Somebody's comment cannot be relied upon to arrive at a conclusion. We need practical and feasible evidence to prove his comments. Well, that is his opinion but fiat currency crashing will not happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think it wont gonna happen even do crypto is already by people there still didnt want to use them. Like children old people and anti crypto and beside not all store accepting crypto. Maybe in the future but today nah!! It will not happen
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
Fiat cannot disappear due to the fact that the cryptocurrency will replace it. Cryptocurrency is simply not capable. A decentralized cryptocurrency will be widely used by people, but not by states or its organs. Moreover, not all people will want to switch to the use of cryptocurrency, many will simply not be able to do it. Decentralized cryptocurrency, non-cash and cash will run in parallel with each other.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Fiat currency I think it's impossible to crash, why? because fiat currency is needed and indeed it is legalized as a legal currency and payment instrument... even though from year to year Bitcoin will get bigger and more interested, fiat currencies will still not crash.
Activity: 602
I was on Robert's seminar 5 years ago,but that time he didn't even mention digital currencies. Well, speaking about future of digital currencies, I would say that crypto can easily replace fiat money thanks to decentralization and simplicity, low fees and transborders payments. I don't even know when it will happen, but I bet it will be sooner or later and eventually crypto will defeat cash.
As for me, I am passionate blockchain adopter and I try to increase quantity of my crypto payments in ordinary life
copper member
Activity: 327
Fiat currency has been used for a long time, and fiat is also a legal medium of exchange and is also controlled by the government. Fiat will not fall, and I think Fiat will be able to survive in the long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Fiat currency is what makes up all our economy, we can't just destroy it and live only with digital currency. It's not possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I don't think so because fiat is already existed for a long time and it helped maintain our economy. Unless we find better currency than fiat, it is too difficult.

People talk about Cryptocurrency taking over Fiat currency. Today this is not possible, because still a lot of people prefer their Euros instead of a online coin. Let me give you a example old people now prefer to invest in Gold and silvers, because they are used to it.
No this cannot be possible at all this is because Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.All the transactions all over the world are done through the Fiat currency only.It is accepted internationally.It is also backed by central banks and governments as it is centralised.It can be used anywhere and anytime unlike some digital currencies which require internet connection and some basic knowledge to get operated.Fiat currency is established from the traditional time period.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I don't think so because fiat is already existed for a long time and it helped maintain our economy. Unless we find better currency than fiat, it is too difficult.

People talk about Cryptocurrency taking over Fiat currency. Today this is not possible, because still a lot of people prefer their Euros instead of a online coin. Let me give you a example old people now prefer to invest in Gold and silvers, because they are used to it.
Activity: 295
I think it will take a long time for crypto to replace the dominance of fiat currency, because unclear regulations about crypto regulation make it a bit hampered.
Activity: 38
September 24, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: