Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 5. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
It depends from country in which he live. May be in some weak countries in Africa, for example, FIAT can crash. But in stable country FIAT can not crash, because central bank is looking what's going on with FIAT - monitor banks e.t.c.
yes it is possible some countries are ready to become cashless because they are well developed and happily accepting the value of digital currency, in entire world not only south Africa bitcoin is getting height in price, so one should know about it, we can use crypto currency better than fiat, it gives more opportunity, it is safe and easy way to enjoy shopping so that’s why people are preferring to use crypto currency and the digital currency as compare to the fat.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
with the emergence of cryptocurrencies, it can be fiat currency crashed. I'm sure the existence of cryptocurrencies will shift the fiat currency and begin to replace it, but this is only my opinion, and the future is a secret, no one has the right guess about the future especially with the future of fiat currency...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
This crash will take place probably in the first part of the next year and there is no important measures that we can take (except the government). We can only prepare by putting some money away and diminish the monthly expenses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
As of now it is not possible because economy of the country is really depend upon of fiat currency. every one has to use fiat for buying and selling goods. It will challenged by crypto if crypto is legal tender in the country than people can use crypto for trading ourpose and people don't need any bank to save their money.
Even bank would move to its shut phase. But do you think that govt will allow crypto as a legal tender ?
according to me govt will not allow crypto as legal tender.
Reasons
1.  Decentralised in nature
2.  People will not pay taxes.
3.  Market can clash down because demand of fiat can reduce
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
While you can buy food with fiat and while you can buy nothing with crypto, fiat always will be the winner

When crypto will be over full bank control, crypto willbe new fiat, easy plan  Cheesy
They're anonymous which make him more risky and help criminals to transfer there money any where in the world without knowing anyone. Whatever Robert Kyosak said it won't happen. Government never let cryptocurrency to replace with fiat.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
i cant imagine this things will happen .. but in everyday life of many people in the world nothings is imposible .. you dont know if its happen or not as long as you live and never see the future .. but my question is .. if it happen whats currency will be the new currency ? hmmmmms..
all possibilities can occur because if the crypto currency is accepted and authorized by all countries and can function as a valid currency it can happen but it requires a process and time that is not small and difficult
Activity: 31
All, also one an response and relationship to large with this script. If the cryptocurrencies beyond the cash over the cash, the traditional currency will be lost values that no any any any access media. If preprocessing for money, the new lower database will be a development for allow the preferences. Sure sure will have the difficult with the conversion, because the cash has been become, do not compatible fast, remove some lost lost. The financial existing financial have to be able to be must be displayed to determine the change of the way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Well i think that may be Robert Kiyosaki personal view, fiat currency is backed by government, and only the government can crash fiat currency. And as it stands, the government are not in support of cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
in my opinion, physical fiat currency is stable, there will be no hacking term, but maybe the exchange rate is very volatile. Price changes / corrections always occur every time, even in a short period of time the exchange rate of a currency can change drastically, so I think fiat money can crash on its exchange rate, and this will lead to an economic crisis in a country, many countries cannot control the printing of their currencies, they produce in large quantities so that the currency has a weak exchange rate
Activity: 78
While you can buy food with fiat and while you can buy nothing with crypto, fiat always will be the winner
When crypto will be over full bank control, crypto willbe new fiat, easy plan  Cheesy
No matter how sophisticated crypto money, it won't make fiat money fall. Because crypto money is used digitally, on the other hand the digital world has not touched the whole world, only in developed countries. While developing countries are still traditional. In fact there are some regions in developing countries that have not known the internet. Without internet,  crypto money cannot be used. Unlike fiat money, small children can also use it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

When we say Fiat currency, it is controlled by the government of each nation. Meaning, it is impossible that this things will crash unless the government decide to full it out or replace it by the digital currency, I could say it will crash. But most government in reality they hates digital currency in terms of its decentralization system it has.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The ability of a country's debt to exceed its debt service or even repay its principal means that the country's currency is likely to collapse!
This means that in countries that are in financial crisis, the legal currency may collapse!
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Venezuela is the living proof. They can't rely on their fiat anymore because of the hyperinflation and I just feel so much pity when I read the most of their people turn to games to mine some currency there. The US dollar is very close to experience such fate so let us thank Trump for great participation.

So this is really possible to happen this days? well, I will not believe it as long as usd is still there. Lets see if cryptos can replace usd in the future but I bet it will really never happen.
Activity: 56

It can be creased only if cryptocurrency got replaced and i don't think any government take such chance because all the cryptocurrencies are dangerous to use.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Venezuela is the living proof. They can't rely on their fiat anymore because of the hyperinflation and I just feel so much pity when I read the most of their people turn to games to mine some currency there. The US dollar is very close to experience such fate so let us thank Trump for great participation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
FIAT will continue to exist for quite a long time because they have the support of the governments of every country. Paper money will rather fade out of the system because the world is going digital currencies. In some few years to come all the Fiat paper money will be converted to digital currencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think fiat currency can possible to be crashed it can be happened in the near future but for now we really need it because we now that online currency is not yet developed that can really manage and not legalized in many country.  That's why I believed that things like fiat currency is more useful for today's coming future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
This can happen if the state declares a default, that is, a state bankruptcy, its inability to meet international financial obligations. Have you often heard about the default of states? Other states are not interested in this, therefore international organizations have been created. which are designed to help in such cases and prevent a default. Because fiat is quite stable and generally it is not going to fall.
Activity: 82
Fiat currency has been used for a long time, and fiat is also a legal medium of exchange and is also controlled by the government. Fiat will not fall, and I think Fiat will be able to survive in the long run.
Currency in a country can fall, due to several factors, such as: A less stable economy is characterized by the country's dependence on imports. Capital flight means that rich people export goods but the money obtained  parking in another country. Political-economic instability, namely state finances are spent on political activities that are far from productive.
Pages:
Jump to: