Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 31. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 02:52:33 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
This is impossible because fiat money is there eversince trading started. Everything was bulit with paper money or through paper money. If this is so, then I think Gold will also lose its value. Cause I remember, fiat is equated to value in gold for it to have value. If so, will cryptos be equated in gold also?
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
November 29, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

Im sure fiat can not crash any time. How cold it be crashing if it is backed up with the national treasurer and it is being operated as centralised way. Government can print any amount of money they want in first place if they thought that its crashing in the market. If the supply is not problem then they can increase the prices of products and services throughout the nation, they can incur more tax during the period of recession if any to refill the treasurer wallet.

I mean they will always have the way around to keep up the pace of fiat currency and have it valued always. The demonetisation isn’t probability for the fiat for sure.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 12:28:12 PM
If Fiat will crash, which I dont think is likely to happen, than it wont be replaced by crypto. Crypto is in too early stages and is not ready for global usage. I also dont see crypto as a thread to Fiat currently. But lets wait what the next 20 years bring, there will be big changes in global economy, Im certain of that.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 29, 2017, 11:19:38 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I think no, it will never create a good future for us, it will end up the gane being cebtrakuzed and the loss will occur to our side. If we are not good enough to their standards they may hold or your profits as your punishment.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 29, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

I think no, it will never create a good future for us, it will end up the gane being cebtrakuzed and the loss will occur to our side. If we are not good enough to their standards they may hold or your profits as your punishment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 10:18:30 AM
I am sure that Fiat will always be on par with the cryptocurrency, because they occupy a little different places in the economy...the fiat is available to everyone and people won't risk abandoning it, and the cryptocurrency is still not stable
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 29, 2017, 09:31:20 AM
Nope it will never gonna happen cryptocurrency may dominate the
usage of money system either physical or virtual,but the fiat will
always be there for emergency situatiom what if theres an electricity
problem or power interruption or loss of internet maybe,what will
happen to all the transaction!?

Thats the reason why the Physical money or Fiat will always remain
and wont ever crashed away by virtual money
Activity: 196
November 29, 2017, 09:03:48 AM
I personally don't think that FIAT will crash, because of the monopoly of bank in many region is too strong and will make people keep using this FIAT no matter what. and the development of regulation to digital currencies itself is still on going. when its completed, then FIAT i think will be fine. #CMIIW
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 29, 2017, 08:15:00 AM
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
thats impossible to happen that physical money can be crashed because of crypto?maybe one of this day cryptocurrencies can dominate the fiat but wont make it gone.because what ever what happens fiats will remain and wont gone
Well I have a little different opinion for this scenario after watching movies like “Geostorm” and “Ghost in the Shell” plus reading about the Blue Beam project and HAARP, I have a vision that the world is going to be a digital world in all aspects how is this possible that the paper money will be not replaced by digital money? One day, don’t know near or far or far away, humans will have a cashless society.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 04:41:37 AM
In the next 10-15 years, the national currencies will not disappear. The world standard of money is the US dollar and it will be so for a long time. Bitcoin will be actively disseminated as a means of accumulating capital and an object for investment. But he can not displace the fiat currencies.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 29, 2017, 01:55:55 AM
Possible, yes. Thing is anything in society can "crash."

A a crash just might take the existing government alongside it, which mind you would be replaced by another which can be worse.
You can expect anything to happen in this world. As far as crashing of paper money is concerned, I don’t really think so that it is possible. It is because of the reason that there are number of people who are using paper money, In fact all of us are using paper money and that too since quite a long period of time. Paper money has its own reputation in this world and it will never crash.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 27, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
Fiat currency will not crashed because there is no huge threat for the fiat and the cryptocurrencies or digital currencies will never become a threat for the fiat currency because they have so much different in use and the digital currencies doesn't have infinite supply so it is very limited to replace the fiat currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 02:24:36 PM
I don't think it can crash...
the reason is that tech is everywere and cryptocurrencies are at the base of the financial structure of many startups that are building our future in therms of fast transactions, better quality control, new tecnologies in thousands of sectors, millions of people working in crypto industry.... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 27, 2017, 01:36:23 PM
Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
There are some reckless and hash policies by the government that can cause fiats to crash which can make people to totally lose all confidence in the fiat system.

Take a look at Zimbabwe and how the Zimbabwean Dollar crumbled and then you will understand that is very possible for fiats to crash. So, if anything goes wrong with the way the government of most countries have been doing things, then the possibilities of fiat crashing is possible.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 12:28:09 PM
I suppose everything is possible, but Fiat cash will be not crushed for at least 5 years. However, I have heard that Americans are serious to offer Phoenix, the cryptocurrency that can be used globally. This might be the first sign of traditional money instability. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2017, 09:11:20 AM
Fiat currency has long history. It is most easily convertible/exchangeable currency. Almost every country of the world has its own fiat currency. Digitally advanced countries are still keeping their fiat currency intact. Fiat currencies are easy to exchange in any part of the country. There are many countries in the world whose economies are disturbed due to civil war or by economic problems, in such countries fiat currencies plays a vital role. So fiat currencies will never disappear from the world, they will be in working somewhere always.
Activity: 238
November 27, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
I don't believe that fiat currency will be crashed because there are some countries who still accepting the digital currency like bitcoin that can be used for trading, investing and transactions. The fiat currency is very powerful to the specific countries which is controlled by the government.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 27, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

I think the extinction of our fiat money is surely possible but it takes a long period of time. We all know that we are now in the digital world so our currency also. We can easily access crypto thru the internet therefore internet plays a big role to our country. There are still countries in the world who has slow internet connection so it will be a serious problem.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 07:03:23 AM
Real estate, gold, bitcoin, ethereum can be considered as a real wealth. For example, if you have a house, or a lot of blocks for rent,  you are rich man, landlord, on the contrary,  fiat money are just paper sheets, their value can be lost at any moment with stupid political and economical moves.
You said it.  Fiat or paper money are not reliable because they totally control by our governments and please can change the fate of paper money any time according to their Desires or needs. As compared to this Bitcoin and alternative coins can be trusted because we are the sole owners of our digital assets and nobody can interfere in it. Definitely this feature will destroy fiat someday in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
November 26, 2017, 07:57:15 PM
I don't think so, more of the population of the world are currently using fiat. They are not yet aware of bitcoin and how to use it. I guess people will be needing much awareness about bitcoin before it happen.
Pages:
Jump to: