Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 30. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 04:13:14 PM
yes  and no its not, it can only reduce the use of fiat currency but i don't think it can make it stop being used
I don’t really think so that there will be no existence of paper money at all in this world. Paper money is the most common form of the money and people are using it since a very long period of time. Though bitcoin and other crypto currencies are earning a very good reputation but even then we cannot expect such kind of thing to happen in the future as well. Paper money will remain at its own place and there will be no concept of cashless society ever.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 01:16:24 PM
I think fiat money will exist and be used by people still for many years in the parallel to cryptomoney. Some countries are still not computerized and that's need for mass adoption of crypto
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 08:43:20 AM
Maybe leasen but not crashed. What does the poor people do if there are no fiat? Im sure they cannot afford to have a card or chip in the future.
Except for the uncertainty that is surrounding the crypto world right now, if crypto world ends up staying for years and becoming affirmed, then people's attention will start shifting away from fiat. Why do we think the bankers are so much against cryptocurrency? They know the level of impact it can create negatively for fiat, a system they have built just to benefit themselves against one that is decentralized. Gradually, it is something that can happen but I am sure it won't be without a fight.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 06, 2017, 08:23:37 AM
Yes it can. Look at what happen just not so long ago with GBP when they exit EU, value of British pound was never lower it was almost the same vales as lowest in history and that was in 1820s. So simple and maybe clean answer is yes if politic get involved just like in this last case.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
December 06, 2017, 07:29:51 AM
In my opinion fiat currency cant be stop by this new innovative cryptocurrency thats been up on the market because fiat currency is one of the major terms on buying and selling and it is one of the national treasure of every nation .
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:42:08 AM
No fiat currency will not crush neither bitcoin be in the world in top by entering in the international exchange market. Meanwhile bitcoin will be at that time welcome by each and  every one in all country. At the same time bitcoin would settle in its own position.
Activity: 64
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2017, 06:36:41 AM
yes  and no its not, it can only reduce the use of fiat currency but i don't think it can make it stop being used
Activity: 294
December 06, 2017, 05:56:14 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

I think the extinction of our fiat money is surely possible but it takes a long period of time. We all know that we are now in the digital world so our currency also. We can easily access crypto thru the internet therefore internet plays a big role to our country. There are still countries in the world who has slow internet connection so it will be a serious problem.
Indeed, there are greater probability of intersection fiat cash since now world is growing quick and individuals are attempting to pay and acknowledge installment in computerized cash and that will be done just in advanced cash since card framework is quick and simple to utilized.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 03:06:30 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

yes it may happen because bitcoin is more expensive and more difficult to get, but fiat may only experience a slight price reduction because investors from fiat are also very much and do not want to miss the opportunity.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
December 05, 2017, 02:40:13 AM
Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
It is really a good thing that cryptocurrency is here to save the day in situations like this. I really wonder what people though is usually the cause of all the huge inflations in the past. R. Kiyosaki already saw this coming and it is about time before we all realize that at some point, fiats will crash. Gone are the days when the governments will impose some crazy hash policies for their own power and benefits.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 02:00:39 AM
Fiat currency could had a crash if the econimics of that country are going down. Like Euro(europre) or Yen (Japan) or USD (US) always change their valuation depend on the situation.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 01:56:16 AM
Another fake, well, after all, any person should understand that the division of fiat will happen only when the full depreciation of the crypto currency will occur and it will be necessary to attract new people somehow.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
December 05, 2017, 01:53:02 AM
Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
I guess we just have to wait and see. I am not an economist but I want to believe that only manipulations and the fact that the governments have placed an illusion of value on the currencies is what is keeping them now. I am pretty sure with the evolution of currency, a lot of things will even be changing and for those who think fiats cannot crash, then we will see who ends up right. Moreover, fiats have crashed in the past if you just visit Google.
Activity: 210
November 30, 2017, 07:01:42 PM
I think no , cause we used fiat ever since so it is possible that it will be crashed ,
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 06:26:57 PM
very likely fiat money will fall because the use of fiat money is very difficult. not easy to carry and used transactions. different digital money demands that always change the price and provide benefits for the owner. as well as easy way of transaction by using online wallet. it's very easy .. you can carry as much money using a wallet on your smartphone.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

That only thing sure on fiat money is that throughout the centuries, it hits a specific high and low but it somehow never crashes the way most people would imagine.
Activity: 135
November 30, 2017, 11:17:36 AM
The history demonstrated that all the fiat currencies crashed at some point and they are unstable by nature - they are only backed by the government decision to declare it legal and maintain the illusion of value. So I think it might crash one day. But I don't see it happening before 20+ years
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 11:05:46 AM
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.

I cant imagine this things will happen, but in everyday life of people in the world nothings is imposible, you dont know if its happen or not as long as you live and never see the future. We all know that we are now in the digital world so our currency also. We can easily access crypto thru the internet therefore internet plays a big role to our country,
Activity: 296
November 30, 2017, 04:54:57 AM
There is no possibility for fiat to be crashed because every country uses the fiat money. It determines the wealth and economy of a country. Governments can print money according to their needs, eventhough many crypto currencies evolve the fiat money remain alive.
Activity: 194
November 30, 2017, 03:33:33 AM
Typically in my own understanding and my stock knowledge about fiat currency, I can say that, fiat is always crashing and if you know inflation, that's how fiat are crashing, but it can also be alive when the economy of a country is getting stronger. You have to respond on this thing on a positive way and also on a positive and good manner. I can say also that the fiat currency is very powerful to the specific countries which is controlled by the government. And fiat have a big role in one country and its economy.  the beginning the currency has changed its shapes from time to time and the fiat currency has a strong existence and used by every society..
Pages:
Jump to: