Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 32. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2017, 07:46:07 PM
i cant imagine this things will happen .. but in everyday life of many people in the world nothings is imposible .. you dont know if its happen or not as long as you live and never see the future .. but my question is .. if it happen whats currency will be the new currency ? hmmmmms..
No it is not possible to happen, even cryptocurrency becomes ahead on it still in wont crashed. Fiat was strongly build and supported by government and all people in one country. Yes nothing is impossible but you think that all people would let it? Government will never let this happen. Fiat have a big role in one country and its economy. Even bitcoin has a good value of it will remain as a cryptocurrency as the government doesnt legalized lit.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 26, 2017, 07:32:11 PM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

There is no reason and no way that fiat is going to crashed. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency but it is one of thr currency that people used. In our country, Only fiat is the currency known by all people. Some people are having knowledge about cryptocurrencies but only few. If fiat will crashed, many people will be affected because many people are not aware about crypto. Banks will going to down and government will be affected if it happens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
November 26, 2017, 03:49:12 PM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
thats impossible to happen that physical money can be crashed because of crypto?maybe one of this day cryptocurrencies can dominate the fiat but wont make it gone.because what ever what happens fiats will remain and wont gone
The utilization of bitcoins is bit by bit increment and a huge number of individuals are in the realm of bitcoins on the grounds that bitcoins is gainful cryptocurrency and that is the reason individuals utilize bitcoins and favor bitcoins then genuine cash with the goal that's the reason it appears that soon the genuine cash will smashed and the bitcoins will be presented in the entire world and all the world will utilize bitcoins rather the genuine cash.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 25, 2017, 04:45:28 AM
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
thats impossible to happen that physical money can be crashed because of crypto?maybe one of this day cryptocurrencies can dominate the fiat but wont make it gone.because what ever what happens fiats will remain and wont gone
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
November 25, 2017, 04:29:40 AM
Possible, yes. Thing is anything in society can "crash."

A a crash just might take the existing government alongside it, which mind you would be replaced by another which can be worse.

By seeing the price of bitcoin now it is seems to be the bitcoin will crash the FIAT system.Soon some of currency will be replaced by bitcoin. Many websites are now accepting bitcoin as a payment. One of that is Amazon,like this many start to accept the bitcoin. This is appreciation of bitcoin. They come to Know the value of bitcoin now,later price of bitcoin raised means, they will get add dollar.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 04:17:00 AM
Fiat currency is widely used as the medium of transaction all over the world. Barter System has ended almost everywhere but it will take a substantial amount of time for fiat to end. we are moving towards the technological era but will still be dependent on fiat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 03:39:28 AM
If this will really happen imagine that thing and situation when government fails because the only way fiat currency
will fall if government along will fall at the same time because government is the basis of fiat currencies  and the foundation of fiats
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 25, 2017, 03:29:37 AM
From the beginning the currency has changed its shapes from time to time and the fiat currency has a strong existence and used by every society. The illiterate people can use fiat money without any problem the life is normal we can’t say that the fiat money will crashed as the history doesn’t have any example of crashing fiat in the past and it will not happen in the future as well.
Fiat currency is like a old fashioned money, it doesn't crash because of the existence of digital currency. If we observe the trend and the percentage of people who're using normal currency and cryptocurrency, fiat currency stands 1st. So fiat currency Will not crash it will there in future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 25, 2017, 02:53:36 AM
It is for sure possible and that is what we are seeing right now actually because more and more people are realizing that FIAT is worthless as it was created by private organizations and is controlled by them so they can create fake debt through inflation that benefits them but it is at the expense of everybody else and this has been happening for so long so it needs to stop.
To me I think that It is looking an impossible job that the fiat currency will crashed because the fiat currency has build a firm trust in the hearts of the people all over the world as the people are using are it for the last several centuries. Furthermore fiat currency has physical shape that’s why all the people are very much confident over it and they are using it in their local markets.
Definitely, there is no doubt that it would be very hard for it to lose the mirage they have been able to put into the citizen's eye for them to understand that they have been enslaved all these while. Physical shape or not, it is one of the mirage we are talking about and once people start realizing that and as much as people keep losing that trust, then we will see whether it will or not.

Fiats have crashed before, but at the detriment of the masses which is why most people do not know. Checkout what is going on in Zimbabwe and you will know better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 02:41:56 AM
From the beginning the currency has changed its shapes from time to time and the fiat currency has a strong existence and used by every society. The illiterate people can use fiat money without any problem the life is normal we can’t say that the fiat money will crashed as the history doesn’t have any example of crashing fiat in the past and it will not happen in the future as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 02:24:14 AM

yes right now USD is really having a hard time because their currency is crashing like hell they are experiencing a hyper inflation since the 2008 economic crisis and government are take over some of the business their so the market can function well that it can provide their citizens their need, and this is also happening in other countries not just in US every year there is an increase in inflation about 6%..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 25, 2017, 01:45:44 AM
It is possible, there are countries that are experiencing a prolonged crisis and should have local governments receive new innovations, especially in digital systems. Bitcoin may help reduce the problem for the crisis-hit country, but it all takes the process and the local government must be willing to do it well and correctly.
Activity: 182
November 25, 2017, 01:30:43 AM
if probably fiat currency would crash, its will soon also happening to cryptocurrency . the price of crypto currency was measured in currency. So if there's no value on fiat currency the crypto currency will also follow to become worthless. Maybe the fiat currency just the phisycal symbol of currency, but it's have a big affect to economy. I don't know the detail, but its true. It wasn't impossible to made the world become paperless with all become digital, but I thought we will not live that long to see that happen.
Nothing changes the fact that conventional money/Fiat will remain the world’s currency, no matter what. Cryptocurrencies will just come and go, that’s all. But for Fiat? They will always be where they are.

I beg to disagree about what you said that crypto currencies will just come and go, we are now living in a virtual era where almost everything can be bought online.
Crypto currencies upsets the limit and restrictions that conventional cash or credit card have.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 25, 2017, 01:10:56 AM
Possible, yes. Thing is anything in society can "crash."

A a crash just might take the existing government alongside it, which mind you would be replaced by another which can be worse.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 12:58:43 AM
if probably fiat currency would crash, its will soon also happening to cryptocurrency . the price of crypto currency was measured in currency. So if there's no value on fiat currency the crypto currency will also follow to become worthless. Maybe the fiat currency just the phisycal symbol of currency, but it's have a big affect to economy. I don't know the detail, but its true. It wasn't impossible to made the world become paperless with all become digital, but I thought we will not live that long to see that happen.
Nothing changes the fact that conventional money/Fiat will remain the world’s currency, no matter what. Cryptocurrencies will just come and go, that’s all. But for Fiat? They will always be where they are.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 12:56:31 AM

There is such a thing as hyperinflation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation which basically devalues your fiat really quick. This would be most likely the closest to the crash of the certain currency.
You may be true but that comes with some ambiguities. There are so many people who are thinking of a cashless society. Yes there will be surety that when bitcoin will come as a currency, it will be spreading all over the work and definitely then value of cash will decrease. But bitcoin will not disappear cash from society. It is the need of everyone, else it will take much to me to just go.
It has been noticed in the history of this universe that the physical appearance and shape of the fiat currency have been changed for several times but these currencies have not been crashed in the previous times so I also consider it as a lie that fiat currency will be crashed and it is looking an impossible task to me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 09:13:56 PM
Just like Venezuela and Greece. If you are seeing the latest news caused by the inflation and both of the countries already gotten degradation on the value of their fiat money against the dollar.
That means the inflation can give a lot of the impact to the fiat money's value. especially about the stability of the economic in every country.
The possibility was true. But that will be so difficult rather than cryptocurrency. because the fiat money gets a lot of the backed from the various economic structure.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 23, 2017, 12:26:54 PM
Its his own opinion. People speaks what they think what is happening right now and others who listen, is either believe on it or comment other Judgment in that particular subject. Fiat will still in circulation because its every countrys tradition to use.  Its in their law and its their identity of who they are as  Country.  If to the point of creating its value,  it still depende in the market or which exhange  will they be change.  Let's just accept their own opinion and we all have the rights to do it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
November 23, 2017, 12:03:52 PM
I don't see even a single reason or slight possibility of the crash of fiat currencies. Yes, there might be some fluctuations in the GDP and growth rate of the domestic economies but it is not going to affect the fiat currencies in any way unless and until the critical situation like Zimbabwe occurs. Cryptocurrencies will hit the fund transfer industries as a major mainstream player without affecting the existence of the fiat currencies for sure in my opinion.

There were crash on fiat currencies in the past. fluctuations on a country's GDP has a direct effect on their fiat's worth. I remembered Greece was removed from EU when their economy was struggling because their fiat currency is becoming worthless.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 23, 2017, 11:56:56 AM
I don't see even a single reason or slight possibility of the crash of fiat currencies. Yes, there might be some fluctuations in the GDP and growth rate of the domestic economies but it is not going to affect the fiat currencies in any way unless and until the critical situation like Zimbabwe occurs. Cryptocurrencies will hit the fund transfer industries as a major mainstream player without affecting the existence of the fiat currencies for sure in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: