Pages:
Author

Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed? - page 33. (Read 8740 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 11:55:43 AM
Digital currencies are backed by fiat currencies but as the world is moving to digitalization  and globalaization all the countries are accepting the bitcoin and block chain technology as more user's are entering the bitcoin network and this technology can help to improve the socio economic conditions of the world by providing a source of income to poor which helps to eradicate poverty from the world and for the upliftment of the people by an additional source of income to meet the people's daily lives.  Now most of the government started implement the bitcoin technology by producing their own crypto currencies for central banking system, to control people's money. Bitcoin technology is highly decentralized which means the user's have financial freedom of their own bitcoins in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 116
November 23, 2017, 11:32:31 AM
It is for sure possible and that is what we are seeing right now actually because more and more people are realizing that FIAT is worthless as it was created by private organizations and is controlled by them so they can create fake debt through inflation that benefits them but it is at the expense of everybody else and this has been happening for so long so it needs to stop.
To me I think that It is looking an impossible job that the fiat currency will crashed because the fiat currency has build a firm trust in the hearts of the people all over the world as the people are using are it for the last several centuries. Furthermore fiat currency has physical shape that’s why all the people are very much confident over it and they are using it in their local markets.

Fiat money never crashes. Only countries crashes and then that fiat money is affected. Otherwise it's a perfect system for the economy participants clearly. With fiat money, tons of transactions and tasks are being completed on the world.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
I think fiat money will not be replaced by digital currencies like bitcoins and so on. digital currency has a very fluctuating value and often change change. while to become a fiat money requires a stable value in order to become a legitimate means of exchange for a country.

I think fiat currency will never crashed out because its demand and supply is very high. The more you print money the less it is for the current needs of population. Newly designed technology are seeking money to developed fast. So in general term fiat is very important.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 23, 2017, 10:44:07 AM
I think fiat money will not be replaced by digital currencies like bitcoins and so on. digital currency has a very fluctuating value and often change change. while to become a fiat money requires a stable value in order to become a legitimate means of exchange for a country.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 10:38:19 AM
Not really.Not in this time.For as long as it is widely used and people are not yet ready for a cashless society then I think that fiat will never ever be removed.And there are countries that needs fiat than of a crypto.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 23, 2017, 10:32:02 AM
This is not true and cannot be happen. Imagine the significance of fiat in this world?  So it is really impossible to be removed or crashed either.  

So why? Yes it is impossible but why?

I have one reason on my mind. I have been in a place where there is not much technology and I have seen how everything work. All you need is a paper money or fiat.
It runs all over that place and you cannot see one person that uses a credit card unlike when you are in a city.
That is one reason only but one of the biggest factor. This world aint perfect and there are still places that cannot be reached by technology which we are using right now. They need that paper to make it all happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 10:14:36 AM
Real estate, gold, bitcoin, ethereum can be considered as a real wealth. For example, if you have a house, or a lot of blocks for rent,  you are rich man, landlord, on the contrary,  fiat money are just paper sheets, their value can be lost at any moment with stupid political and economical moves.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 10:04:23 AM
If more and more investors become more willing to turn all their money into altcoin, this can be a problem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
November 23, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Fiat currency collapsed many times already, they say that United States money are already worthless since they printed more money than the true gold reserve that they have which is the basis of your fiat currency's worth.
No one knows really know when it will happen as we can see that cryptocurrency is in its booming stage right now but that does not mean because of crypto the fiat will crashed, it is too early to say that maybe after a decade or more it could possibly happen if all countries will embrace bitcoin as part of their society.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 09:48:41 AM
I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Fiat currency collapsed many times already, they say that United States money are already worthless since they printed more money than the true gold reserve that they have which is the basis of your fiat currency's worth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 23, 2017, 09:46:33 AM
I think fiat will never crashed.  It will crashed only if all the country joined forces to ban fiat and only used crypto currencies. But it will surely not going to happen so it is impossible that the fiat to get crashed. And not all people are into technology so that some people will choose fiat.

Maybe if some of you read this, http://dailyreckoning.com/fiat-currency/ your mentality about fiat will change. If you look back in time, then you will understand that fiat currencies have crashed at some point and they are highly volatile, which the only thing that keeps them going is just the government control to keep that apparition of value in place.
Even if you hit google to look at the purchasing power of USD, you will realize that it has lost 96% of its value so far and that is something not to be discarded. The only thing that is keeping even USD going on right now is because all the countries in the world decided to accept the status it gained as global reserve currency which was what made the demand and the phantasm of value to be preserved artificially.

Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 23, 2017, 09:46:20 AM
I think fiat has been crashing ever since the bitcoin is arrive, but because of the support it he still need everyone, because bitcoin is the the only way to replace bank and fiat money this is the new era of our money
Activity: 294
November 23, 2017, 09:35:01 AM
This is not true and cannot be happen. Imagine the significance of fiat in this world?  So it is really impossible to be removed or crashed either.  

Activity: 201
November 23, 2017, 09:23:39 AM
It is next to impossible that fiat currencies will be gone completely because this is the foundation of economy of a country, and everyone; rich or poor, young and old, knows these and uses these currencies in everyday living. You cannot remove fiat that easily. Even though we already have cryptocurrencies; those will be nothing if there will be no fiat.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 09:18:09 AM
Fiat can't be crashed finally, but some of currencies can be connected and, for example, it was 5 different currencies - it can become 1 new currency.
But if cryptocurrency will continue to grow with the same temps - it can be that fiat money will not be need so lose it weight  Undecided
Activity: 490
November 23, 2017, 09:11:53 AM
It is for sure possible and that is what we are seeing right now actually because more and more people are realizing that FIAT is worthless as it was created by private organizations and is controlled by them so they can create fake debt through inflation that benefits them but it is at the expense of everybody else and this has been happening for so long so it needs to stop.
To me I think that It is looking an impossible job that the fiat currency will crashed because the fiat currency has build a firm trust in the hearts of the people all over the world as the people are using are it for the last several centuries. Furthermore fiat currency has physical shape that’s why all the people are very much confident over it and they are using it in their local markets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 07:39:32 AM
It is positive, fiat is not fair for us. We work to get value, usualy in form of fiat but if the government print money in excess. The value of money we have will be decrease because of inflation. It is not fair!. I agree that fiat will be crashed, there are some fiat which already become worthless now.

If fiat falls, are you sure there will be no impact that will happen after that.  Wink
Yeah mate I am sure when flat will crash there will be no impact because we have best alternative f flat now among us and bitcoin will be more reliable to use in place of flat and people will happily accept bitcoin that give them profit while they are not using it and those who are investing into btc now they are already demanding that it must be declared as global currency so that they can earn good piece of profit from btc.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 21, 2017, 03:50:56 AM
Fiat currency has been invented without bitcoins and everyone is using their own currency as the source of their living. Not everyone is capable of earning bitcoins since it requires a computer and internet, So the probability of fiat currency to be crashed is so impossible.
It could be in a realization period and thinking, what if we used bitcoin everyday? I think it could be hard if not all around us are accepting this kind of currency. Using of bitcoin is not the way of crashing fiat money, but is just an another option for us where we feel comfortable on our doing.
For now, it is not possible I can't think of it that it will crashed nowadays, maybe after a couple of decades when all of the people are already aware and already embraced the world of cryptocurrency but for now we cannot tell it, it is too early to predict what will happen in the future.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I think otherwise. In my opinion, this will never ever happen in this world. We all know this thing very well that there is only 1% of the population of the entire world who actually knows about bitcoin. The remaining 99% of the world only know about paper money and they will keep on believing on paper money for the rest of their lives.
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 08:02:17 AM
I think fiat will never crashed.  It will crashed only if all the country joined forces to ban fiat and only used crypto currencies. But it will surely not going to happen so it is impossible that the fiat to get crashed. And not all people are into technology so that some people will choose fiat.

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
November 20, 2017, 06:42:41 AM
Fiat will never be crashed or gone. Bitcoin is powerful because of fiat currencies. We know that bitcoin's price became higher because of its value in dollars. Without fiat, how can we monitor Bitcoin's price? We have to admit that we cannot use Bitcoin today if we don't use fiat because we use fiat currencies in our country. Fiat currencies are foundation of economy of a country so it is impossible to be removed and be replaced completely by Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: