Pages:
Author

Topic: It is time to Ban Religion - page 3. (Read 7533 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 11:14:43 PM
I think it is time to ban religion on Earth.

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

I think its not good to ban those religion because it can bring to war if we have no religion.. if we have religion they can teach people how to be good like 10 commandments from god.

If you need religion to teach you to be good, then that person would not be fooling any gods. They would be acting.
Activity: 344
October 06, 2016, 11:12:33 PM
What we need is education. Particularly about how everything around us works. Atoms and molecules. That way people won't lazily conclude that it's all magic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
October 06, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

I think its not good to ban those religion because it can bring to war if we have no religion.. if we have religion they can teach people how to be good like 10 commandments from god.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 06, 2016, 06:54:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 05, 2016, 09:17:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
October 05, 2016, 08:07:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 05, 2016, 04:03:24 PM
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 05, 2016, 03:00:58 PM
Activity: 284
October 05, 2016, 12:50:17 PM
Religion has always been on the side of the government. Two dastardly structure that makes people slaves. Which selects all the money, and forced to fight
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 05, 2016, 09:18:21 AM
Dont ban religion, but dont support religion with tax money.

This. There needs to be the separation of church and state, they are getting free money and they're rising their voices in politics.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 05, 2016, 05:03:38 AM
Dont ban religion, but dont support religion with tax money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
October 05, 2016, 03:56:46 AM

If religion as we know it is banned, it will only be replaced with another religion - ATHEISM

Communist China already did that, and the average Chinese is not delighted about it.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
October 04, 2016, 06:12:40 PM
Religion does not equal spirituality.  Religion is stories of people's spiritual experiences, spirituality is having your own.

Organized religions such as the catholic church work the same as tyrannical governments.  Their agenda is to instill fear (often perpetuated by illusions of 'hell'), to divide the people and rule over them.

Spirit is love.  Spirit is true, it is oneness, it is the universe, the unified consciousness that connects us all.  Organized religions have long oppressed sacred teaching plants that connect one to the etheric plane.  Millions have been murdered or burned by simply practicing with nature's sacraments, gifts for man to learn and evolve as a spirit.  It is the witch hunt against the divine feminine that has separated man from his inner flame of light.

Rather than fighting a control structure, it may be wise to focus energy on discovering and enlightening your own spirit.  Banning anything can only be enforced through violence, which in practice would just coincide with the actions of organized religions/government.

Liberate yourself with love.  Free your spirit from fear casted upon by the religious structure.  Fear is an illusion, as it is a choice.  See that we are all one spirit perceiving itself from infinite subjective realities.  The truth they try to keep us from realizing - is that we are one.

Love is all, love is you
Activity: 246
October 04, 2016, 05:17:24 PM
no and no one can do so.
Yes, it is time. And China has been effective in doing so. The world would be much better without religion.

China has been effective in doing what my friend,people in china do follow some form of religious practices especially chinese folk religion,buddhism ,christianity,islam etc,even though it is ruled by  communist agenda it does not mean that the people of china doesnt have any religion,how would you impose a ban on religion,it is against freedom
Activity: 471
October 04, 2016, 04:39:24 PM
no and no one can do so.
Yes, it is time. And China has been effective in doing so. The world would be much better without religion.
Activity: 281
October 04, 2016, 04:14:40 PM
no and no one can do so.  i think most of the people in this Earth are following their religions and if you are even thinking abut to ban religion you are really making a big mistake you cannot stop people from following religion.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
October 04, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

Religion you can not deny. First it teaches people the rules of behavior in society, and secondly, the religion itself will cease to exist when all people will be well educated.
I hope no one gets their morality from religion.
Stoning rape victims. Homicide, All the crap people do against gays, Killing half of Africa by denying condoms as a protection from Aids and so on
To get a good person to do something evil you need religion
The ones that gets their morality from God belongs in prison.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
October 04, 2016, 01:45:57 PM

Religion you can not deny. First it teaches people the rules of behavior in society, and secondly, the religion itself will cease to exist when all people will be well educated.

You do not need religion to know how to behave, the rules of life are inside of all of us.
It makes sense to me not to kill or steal from my brother, no one taught me this, but myself.
Activity: 262
October 04, 2016, 01:40:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 04, 2016, 10:23:36 AM
It's time to ban crime, evil, hatred, wars, conflicts, poverty etc.
Religion brings positive values to the society as compassion, love, tolerance, cooperation, serving the community etc.
There is no reason to ban religion.
Some bad examples in the churches recently (sexual and financial scandals) can't be reason for such action.
It's my opinion, any way.
Pages:
Jump to: